Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Shape of the Earth

L I C H said:
What is the shape of the Earth for Spiritual Satanism?

Are you basically asking if people here believe the earth is flat? If that's the case, no. I think some people believe in the hollow earth theory, though I'm pretty sure it's been proven to be the case recently. There's some weight to the flat earth conspiracy for me personally, but not in conclusion of the earth being flat. Most maps don't represent the earth as it technically exists, showing countries near the equator as smaller and others near the northern hemisphere as larger. I'm very certain the enemy lies regarding how habitable Antarctica is, but of course I've never been there.

L I C H said:
Get high enough above the sea level and see for yourself. One or two kilometers will be enough. (Hint: not flat)

Its something to do with gravitational waves. Its not physically flat.From what i can understand it can be explained and understood bjt has fo be looked at from another perspective. I read some stuff about it or watched a video a few days ago but i cannot remember where i saw it because i whent through a ton stuff and i dont hae time to go look from it now.

I personally believe that The Earth is round (not fully). According to my knowledge , the center of magnetic pull is at the core. This attracts all things i.e. soil, water, air, rocks etc. from all directions towards the center. I imagine this forms an almost spherical shape so I think earth may be round. But flow of magnetic waves keep changing so maybe the Earth is not fully round. In school we read that Earth has a unique shape called 'Geoid' shape, it is like the shape of an 🍎 (apple).

L I C H said:

We see the earth is flat through our miniscule perspective. If you were able to astral project, you could travel up and see how round the Earth is.

The Earth is a sphere. Due to the Earth's rotation, it is ever so slightly oblong, but to such a small degree relative to its size that it would appear fully spherical when observed from afar.

Spiritual Satanism believes in science and it has been more than adequately proven the Earth is indeed spherical, we at the Joy of Satan of course understand and agree with that.

Even the ancient Egyptians and the Greeks knew the Earth was a sphere, it was only after xianity came around and caused the complete degeneration of knowledge, understanding and even basic common sense and logical thought that the retarded idea of anything but a spherical Earth came around.

Spherical earth is the biggest lie of Kabbalistic Jews. Thousands of documents, videos and photos and revelations of the Dome of the Sky and maps, NASA sibilant (which is a Jewish organization). All ancient Aryan structures confirm this. The ground is flat and surrounded by the dome of the sky.

erick_erick said:
Spherical earth is the biggest lie of Kabbalistic Jews. Thousands of documents, videos and photos and revelations of the Dome of the Sky and maps, NASA sibilant (which is a Jewish organization). All ancient Aryan structures confirm this. The ground is flat and surrounded by the dome of the sky.
Search on YT "Professor Dave Exposing the flat earth"
He basically has exposed all of arguments for the flat earth and proven by many means that it's a sphere

erick_erick said:
Slap over the face...👎

erick_erick said:
Okay?

Clearly you have never been out of basement, literally and figuratively because you can see the shape of the Earth by yourself and it is not flat.

If the Earth is flat, then you should be able to stand on the Empire State Building and see every airplane currently in flight over the USA (usually about 5,000) with a powerful enough telescope. Obviously this is not the case. Instead you only see three or four airplanes, because the Earth is round and the curvature blocks the other airplanes.

erick_erick said:

Regardless of the shape, our objective and tasks remain the same, which is to advance ourselves and defeat the enemy. I do acknowledge that we have been lied to by many traditional institutions, but of course, we have to thoroughly analyze each concept, rather than make blanket judgments either way.

I have not read through the evidence supporting either theory, and I know that you have read through so much, and we have not, that you will likely remain convinced despite what some say here. This would require someone to spend their time investigating both arguments entirely to fully disprove one of the theories.

In a practical sense, the shape does not matter to us right now. When it does, in the future, then I will make it my goal to study it. Do not forget, that you can always ask the Gods such questions, although be prepared if you may not like the answer. This should be done if you find yourself being hindered by such a question, such as if you find yourself in a giant argument that subsequently harms your relations with others.

Bro even Steve-O from Jackass personally went up in a fighter plane high enough that he could see the curvature of the Earth, and got it on video. Steve-O doesn't have any reason to lie to anyone.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPS6vaVgK6k

Egyptian and Greek scientists have used math to prove that the Earth is round tens of thousands of years ago. It is the jew who invented the lie that the Earth is flat and wrote it in the jew bible. Just like the jew lies that you are just a worthless animal, and that we have no history and we have only existed for 2,000 years.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back