Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What are ways to improve better meditation.

Klakina

I have been been struggling with meditation and wonder if anyone who has had more experience could help me. What are ways to promote an environment for meditation. Meaning what are good things to have or don’t need such as incense music, lighting, certain items or symbols etc. I wish to know more so I can better my mediation habits as early as I can. Any advice or direction is appreciated

Zoax said:
I have been been struggling with meditation and wonder if anyone who has had more experience could help me. What are ways to promote an environment for meditation. Meaning what are good things to have or don’t need such as incense music, lighting, certain items or symbols etc. I wish to know more so I can better my mediation habits as early as I can. Any advice or direction is appreciated
The things you mentioned are mostly subjective. What I from my experience can recommend are crystals.

Zoax said:

You don't need anything outside of yourself, though you might benefit from some items. My advice would be to dedicate an area or room preferably for meditation and rituals, arrange specific times for meditations and rituals, you don't need anything inside that space but people often have an altar with Satan's sigil and others frequently used tools in rituals. You can decide to use ritual clothing as well, typically all black. Anything you can think of that enables you to meditate is useful here, availability and maintaining mindset are most important.

When you wear the ritual clothing and enter a dedicated physical space, you can associate this as part of a meditation habit, but you must enforce the habit strongly. You don't stop until it's done, if you do enforce your own forms of punishment. When you successfully meditate, reward yourself with something healthy and consistently applicable. You can develop much self control this way, by manipulating your own addiction to dopamine, but you must enforce your own punishment as strongly as you reward yourself. Don't self harm yourself as punishment, or attempt to enforce things like "meditating twice as long the next day", as if you can't manage the regular amount you will be much less likely to the next day [also pushing yourself in meditation can be dangerous]. For positive enforcement you can treat yourself with fun activities in your spare time, but insure they are done after you meditate. Don't associate negative habits as positive enforcement, like drug use.

Good luck, it's much easier said than done.

Zoax said:
What you want or do not want as props are to be decided by you, but I can say that you should have a spot where you will not be interrupted and it supports the practice not only by practical means, but that you also enjoy being in that space.

Henu the Great said:
Zoax said:
What you want or do not want as props are to be decided by you, but I can say that you should have a spot where you will not be interrupted and it supports the practice not only by practical means, but that you also enjoy being in that space.

You don't need anything but yourself.

To have the time put aside for it and that you won't be disturbed.

It's like a computer running a program. It's busy doing an update and not available while doing its reboot.

Think along those lines for yourself.

Your meditation program is when you're tied up working on yourself doing a program. You're not available to be called on because you're running a program but it will finish and then you will be available. So it must be time set aside for it without distraction.

And once you've finished your program you will reboot and come back out to play. But being the better for your inner meditation exercise.

Try see it as a relaxing beneficial treatment. It's a treat. It's for your own good.

Zoax said:

Struggling in what way? It sounds like you need help with motivation and getting in the mood. If that is the case, you can try chanting Nauthiz and program it to "now" give you the discipline for meditating, like an immediate boost. You can also use the breath of fire pranayama and direct the energy into a drive to meditate.

If you mean helping meditation in regards to psychic openness, then this comes from practice. As long as you are intending the energy to do its job, such as clean a chakra, then it is working. Getting into a light trance will help, as will doing void and visualization practice beforehand.

Also, working on your astral sight, such as spending a few minutes trying to see around you, or cleaning the third eye and 6th chakra, will also improve your overall experience.

Wake up really early

This is a great method that I use for meditation wake up right after rem sleep 6:00 - 7:00 am ish?
Do it in your spare time not when you have work or school this method can be used for lucid dreaming and Astral projection too

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back