Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

i need some advice

iminadream

hi, i really need advice i think :(
so i have natural very good intuition and am really sensitive to energies ever since i was a child. i often have weird phases where i have really bad gut feelings. i don’t really know how to describe this weird feeling. in these phases it feels like there will happen something terrible when i do specific things. like going outside or into woods or specific other places.
usually there does happen weird or scary things to me or around me when i have these feelings. often persons follow me or people i’m close to have something negative happen to them, it’s never the same.
lately it’s getting really really bad again and i don’t know what to do. this time though it’s worse than usual
i have these strange things happening like; going outside and having the feeling as if something terrible will happen, when i look in the mirror it doesn’t feel as if it’s me but someone or something else, at night as soon as i open the window i get this terrible feeling as if i’m being watched or something, when i close my eyes i have the feeling as if a face is right before mine and staring at me and i always see really scary faces, when i wake up i have tons of bruises spread across my legs or arms (and i get bruises really really rarely even when i hurt myself i usually never get them), at night i always wake up with terrible gut feelings and stomach aches out of nervousness, i start shaking out of nowhere and i also feel as if i’m being watched and as if somethings always behind me. maybe i sound crazy but this is really frustrating idk

i told my mom about these things (she also has problems similar to mine) she believes me but says it comes from my mental health issues. but i know that it’s something different, it’s terribly aggravating to have all of this :(

i always clean my aura and do protection rituals and now i’m wondering what i should do with all this stuff happening? i also pray to father and ask him if he could help me with this but these feelings just won’t go away and i’m getting really scared to be honest. these feelings are extremely draining and i can’t sleep at night because of this.
i just don’t know what to do and i don’t know where and why all of this is coming from
i hope someone here can help me and give me advice or tell me why this is happening to me thank you in advance <:

iminadream said:
so i have natural very good intuition and am really sensitive to energies ever since i was a child. i often have weird phases where i have really bad gut feelings. i don’t really know how to describe this weird feeling. in these phases it feels like there will happen something terrible when i do specific things. like going outside or into woods or specific other places.
usually there does happen weird or scary things to me or around me when i have these feelings. often persons follow me or people i’m close to have something negative happen to them, it’s never the same.
lately it’s getting really really bad again and i don’t know what to do. this time though it’s worse than usual
i have these strange things happening like; going outside and having the feeling as if something terrible will happen, when i look in the mirror it doesn’t feel as if it’s me but someone or something else, at night as soon as i open the window i get this terrible feeling as if i’m being watched or something, when i close my eyes i have the feeling as if a face is right before mine and staring at me and i always see really scary faces, when i wake up i have tons of bruises spread across my legs or arms (and i get bruises really really rarely even when i hurt myself i usually never get them), at night i always wake up with terrible gut feelings and stomach aches out of nervousness, i start shaking out of nowhere and i also feel as if i’m being watched and as if somethings always behind me. maybe i sound crazy but this is really frustrating idk

i told my mom about these things (she also has problems similar to mine) she believes me but says it comes from my mental health issues. but i know that it’s something different, it’s terribly aggravating to have all of this :(

i always clean my aura and do protection rituals and now i’m wondering what i should do with all this stuff happening? i also pray to father and ask him if he could help me with this but these feelings just won’t go away and i’m getting really scared to be honest. these feelings are extremely draining and i can’t sleep at night because of this.
i just don’t know what to do and i don’t know where and why all of this is coming from
i hope someone here can help me and give me advice or tell me why this is happening to me thank you in advance <:

I would try train more void meditation, ignore these feelings, what ever we give attention we feed.

iminadream said:

I remember (I think) seeing on another post jupiter squares help counteract negative emotions

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back