Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I have some questions about Buddha card

special person

Dear brothers and sisters, I am a newcomer from Asia and a believer from the East. Since I completed the dedication ceremony and followed Satan. I have some questions to ask.
In Southeast Asia, there is a thing called Buddha card. Powerful mages invite the spirit body to live in it to help those who take it and help its owner bless it in many aspects, such as wealth, love, popularity, health and so on. And I encountered such difficulties. About four years ago, I raised a spiritual child. They are weak and want to practice with their master. They usually look at my home, protect their master in other aspects, and even bring good luck to their master. Since I have followed Satan, they will also follow me, but is this allowed by Satan? Will father accept them?
In addition to children, there are many animal spirits around me, including mountain spirits cultivated by tigers and gods cultivated by foxes. They will also follow me. Will Satan tolerate them? If they follow me, it will help me improve my ability, and they promise to protect my children and grandchildren.
If I can, I also want to raise a spiritual Legion. Is that illegal?
Sorry, my English is not very good.

special person said:
Dear brothers and sisters, I am a newcomer from Asia and a believer from the East. Since I completed the dedication ceremony and followed Satan. I have some questions to ask.
In Southeast Asia, there is a thing called Buddha card. Powerful mages invite the spirit body to live in it to help those who take it and help its owner bless it in many aspects, such as wealth, love, popularity, health and so on. And I encountered such difficulties. About four years ago, I raised a spiritual child. They are weak and want to practice with their master. They usually look at my home, protect their master in other aspects, and even bring good luck to their master. Since I have followed Satan, they will also follow me, but is this allowed by Satan? Will father accept them?
In addition to children, there are many animal spirits around me, including mountain spirits cultivated by tigers and gods cultivated by foxes. They will also follow me. Will Satan tolerate them? If they follow me, it will help me improve my ability, and they promise to protect my children and grandchildren.
If I can, I also want to raise a spiritual Legion. Is that illegal?
Sorry, my English is not very good.

That is a complicated issue. If you can communicate with these spirits accurately, then you should have no problem asking Satan yourself. If these spirits are human friendly and are willing to work with you even if they know you also associate with Satan, then I'd personally assume there's no reason to assume conflicts. However, I have no idea what these spirits are as I never work with nature spirits. As far as I know, most spirits governing the natural systems of earth, called the Mayar, are at least partially enemy related. The enemy currently control this planet, so any spirits associated with earth technically work for the enemy, even if forced to. Entities like "Fairies" or "Clockwork Elves" are particularly suspect, but they might also be considered neutral in the war. Maybe someone else knows their status better than I do.

They are friendly to human beings and I raise them. In my family, there are a large number of them, maybe about 10. They practice with me and treat me very well. They know that I follow Satan and don't refuse。Many times they will protect me, such as when I am attacked by a spirit body。

Generally, almost all spirits are under the Gods, and they have nothing against them, but you must be quite careful to not be deceived by them and to have your priorities in the Gods, and not any respective spirits outside of this.

I have found however overwhelmingly all the spirits do indeed obey the Gods, so one can go to the Gods directly in this case.

Fanboy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Generally, almost all spirits are under the Gods, and they have nothing against them, but you must be quite careful to not be deceived by them and to have your priorities in the Gods, and not any respective spirits outside of this.

I have found however overwhelmingly all the spirits do indeed obey the Gods, so one can go to the Gods directly in this case.

Are you just saying this, or are there actually random spirits running around? I've never met one in my life.

Of course HP HoodedCobra is not "just saying this". How is that even a question?

There's many spirits around, a whole world which goes unseen. Without a fully functional third eye you won't ever see or feel anything of this, so it is little wonder this sounds foreign to you.

There is a lot more to reality to what you as an individual may or may not see. Roaming spirits are one of the least unusual or outlandish things from all of this.

Hail Satan!

I've watched a documentary about Iceland's deep roots in spirituality even to this day. They say about half of the Icelandic population report having mediunic experiences with spirits like "elves", elementals etc. (because of spiritually strong places there, low or no race mixing, and the fake adoption of xtianity while keeping Paganism at home or just being non-religious).

VoiceofEnki said:
Of course HP HoodedCobra is not "just saying this". How is that even a question?

There's many spirits around, a whole world which goes unseen. Without a fully functional third eye you won't ever see or feel anything of this, so it is little wonder this sounds foreign to you.

There is a lot more to reality to what you as an individual may or may not see. Roaming spirits are one of the least unusual or outlandish things from all of this.

Hail Satan!

Fanboy said:
Yeah idk I've never seen like faries, or elves or like animals, or ghosts.

I don't think these like dwarves and fox and wolf spirits actually exist. At least they don't come into the big cities.

Maybe they just like to stay out in the wilderness?

I don't know I've literally never seen a dead person. I don't think it's really that common..

Of course it is uncommon if one is not a spiritual soul and doesn't live a spiritual life. No surprise here.

As for beings like fairies and all the other names these are given, most are elemental spirits, or beings born from natural sources with limited or no consciousness.

Some are born from leftover strands of consciousness and fragments of souls merging with natural energies into a different form.

Other things can be manifested thoughtforms latched onto the material, or bound to a place.

Places with higher concentration of natural and spiritual energies have significantly more of that. In the European wildernis one can encounter a great deal of beings and natural entities, some of extraordinary power.

Other places like the American Redwood Forrest have extraordinary quantities of natural energy. I have never been there, but the energies there are extremely pure and dense.

I am certain one can find extraordinary things there if one visits with an open third eye and performing workings in places of power like that would be amplified greatly. Not to mention how powerful the spirits of the massive ancient trees would be.

The world is vast. The unseen is many times vaster.

If one meditates and advances and seeks these things out it is trivial to find such things, which can be eye opening and help one broaden ones mind to the reality of the world we live in.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back