Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Any god that deals with fish? Weird story

Big Dipper

so, a while back I had something like a half nightmare. It was gray, but in a very comfortable way and I was at peace, I started to fish in this one pond, and I kept catching fish until one big one pulled me off the dock and into the water. At the bottom of the pond was a black hole that was sucking all things to it, but on the ring of the hole was a big black fish that was blacker then the black hole, it wasn't getting sucked in and it just stared at me. I freaked out at first and rose to the surface, but i calmly swam back to the dock in no hurry at all and i just left the pond. After I wake up, i get on netflix (which is rare since i dont like netflix and never get on it) and i decide to watch one episode of some fishing show i've never seen and scrolled near the bottom for a random episode, all just for giggles. Well, it turns out the fish they caught was the one in the dream and it was known as a paraiba. I've never seen this fish until my dream and didnt even know it was real until i saw that episode.
Didn't know if any god dealt with fish, but for some reason last year and year before a had a weird repeating theme of getting sucked into a black hole, not anymore though. Here is a paraiba, the one i saw was completely black though.
killer-fish-piraiba-catfish-pictures1.jpg

Big Dipper said:
so, a while back I had something like a half nightmare. It was gray, but in a very comfortable way and I was at peace, I started to fish in this one pond, and I kept catching fish until one big one pulled me off the dock and into the water. At the bottom of the pond was a black hole that was sucking all things to it, but on the ring of the hole was a big black fish that was blacker then the black hole, it wasn't getting sucked in and it just stared at me. I freaked out at first and rose to the surface, but i calmly swam back to the dock in no hurry at all and i just left the pond. After I wake up, i get on netflix (which is rare since i dont like netflix and never get on it) and i decide to watch one episode of some fishing show i've never seen and scrolled near the bottom for a random episode, all just for giggles. Well, it turns out the fish they caught was the one in the dream and it was known as a paraiba. I've never seen this fish until my dream and didnt even know it was real until i saw that episode.
Didn't know if any god dealt with fish, but for some reason last year and year before a had a weird repeating theme of getting sucked into a black hole, not anymore though. Here is a paraiba, the one i saw was completely black though.

Gods that deal with fish are Lilith and Dagon as far as I know. Lilith is known as the Hindu Shakti, and African Yemaya (the Goddess of the Sea), and Dagon is known as a fish god.

Big Dipper said:

Perhaps you may wish to look for Gods who's symbols deal with the fish, for instance, Nanshe the mesopotamian Goddess. In regards to Nanshe, there is a post from the old forums talking about the symbology of her name. Perhaps this is what you were guided to seek out through the dream?

Nazi is not a bad, Goddess Nazi (Jewish Hijack of Languages)

If the above doesn't provide you anything, perhaps look through other pantheons of Gods who have relations to fish and then find information about them or related to them on JoS, just like how Nanshe's symbol is a fish so I shared you the article about her. Perhaps other Gods have symbols or relationships to fish which will be of benefit to you. If you have any trouble or need advice on anything, feel free to tag me brother/sister and I'll respond as soon as I have the time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back