Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Negative energies on internet, is nicknames profiles enough to perform negative magic?

tiktoktiktok90

Hey!
I had some internet friends that they backstabbed me and doxed false infos, etc...
I hate them,
My question is:
is energy find them if I don't know their real name or face?
I had read it that nicknames and few things they done may enough for the energy to identify the target.
I mean, if someone had to put out some info about me and stalked me, the energy can find him with only nickname too, isn't it?
I mean, lot of people on the internet is anonymous, but I don't want that they get rid of things they had done. And I don't want that they laugh on their shitty things without consequences.
So is it enough for the energies if I know nicknames, profiles, and few things they done and I manage energies through these things?

tiktoktiktok90 said:
Hey!
I had some internet friends that they backstabbed me and doxed false infos, etc...
I hate them,
My question is:
I had read it that nicknames and few things they done may enough for the energy to identify the target.
I mean, if someone had to put out some info about me and stalked me, the energy can find him with only nickname too, isn't it?
I mean, lot of people on the internet is anonymous, but I don't want that they get rid of things they had done. And I don't want that they laugh on their shitty things without consequences.
So is it enough for the energies if I know nicknames, profiles, and few things they done and I manage energies through these things?
If you want to curse someone, you should at least know how they look like.

tiktoktiktok90 said:
Hey!
I hate them,
My question is:
IF you ar a dedicated Spiritual Satanist then you can do a ritual to Gods asking for them to do the revenge. It would be appropriate that you are in return doing your part in advancing Spiritual Satanism and yourself every day.

You can find all the info from joyofsatan.org.

Henu the Great said:
tiktoktiktok90 said:
Hey!
I hate them,
My question is:
IF you ar a dedicated Spiritual Satanist then you can do a ritual to Gods asking for them to do the revenge. It would be appropriate that you are in return doing your part in advancing Spiritual Satanism and yourself every day.

You can find all the info from joyofsatan.org.

I am dedicated since years.
Gods know the internet trolls real identity about their nickname and what they done?
I just wanted to ask this question, cause I was sure that energy and gods know persons from little parts.
For example I don't need to see someone's face just for perform black magic, I mean if we think logically about that, if you know their face is just some plus, but the energy is connected and if you focus the things they had done, energy may find the person if you connect negative energies with their profiles (for example online chat profile, steam profile, etc)
So if I send negative energies to their profiles and visualize, may the person who connecting to that profile is getting these energies. It is connected thing. I feel like I can do that and Gods may help.
Also I had see some Spiritual Satanists that made curse on forum members without knowing who they are.
I feel like nickname is enough, cause that nickname is connected with the "victim".
Isn't it?

tiktoktiktok9o said:
Henu the Great said:
tiktoktiktok90 said:
I am dedicated since years.
Gods know the internet trolls real identity about their nickname and what they done?
I just wanted to ask this question, cause I was sure that energy and gods know persons from little parts.
For example I don't need to see someone's face just for perform black magic, I mean if we think logically about that, if you know their face is just some plus, but the energy is connected and if you focus the things they had done, energy may find the person if you connect negative energies with their profiles (for example online chat profile, steam profile, etc)
So if I send negative energies to their profiles and visualize, may the person who connecting to that profile is getting these energies. It is connected thing. I feel like I can do that and Gods may help.
Also I had see some Spiritual Satanists that made curse on forum members without knowing who they are.
I feel like nickname is enough, cause that nickname is connected with the "victim".
Isn't it?
Yes, of course they do know. They know all the things in this world, and in many others.

I would not want to speculate too much if that can be done like that since I'm not proficient in Black Magick, but if I would do Black Magick, I would get pictures of the target at the very least. It must also be stated that you do not want to connect to the curses when you do them. You should practice evocation in a safe manner before you practice Black Magick so that you would not harm yourself unneccessarily.

BlackEagle666 said:
tiktoktiktok90 said:
You'd rather make RTRs than curse it out on whoever else and those...
The function of these two are completely different. So, to enact justice, curses could be in order. RTR is for reversing jewish magick.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back