Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how to void meditation

stevefox said:

This page from the Joy of Satan gives a good introduction to Satanic Void meditation, what it is, what benefits it has and a few techniques on how to do it:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

It is normal, as is also explained on the page, for you to not be able to completely still the mind (void your mind/thoughts) on your first try, it takes practice, and with daily practice for a few minutes everyday, you'll be able to do it successfully.

Patience with yourself necessary here.

Practice it consistently and you can master it.

Hail Satan!

It took me a long time to feel anything from such a seemingly simple practice. But it was worth it.

It helped me a lot to draw a dot on the wall, and when you concentrate on it and the silence in your head, there is a very pleasant pressure/vibration somewhere in the middle of your head, after spending 2-10 minutes like that, I feel great! I really wish I had learned to do this sooner.

Recycler1337 said:
It took me a long time to feel anything from such a seemingly simple practice. But it was worth it.

It helped me a lot to draw a dot on the wall, and when you concentrate on it and the silence in your head, there is a very pleasant pressure/vibration somewhere in the middle of your head, after spending 2-10 minutes like that, I feel great! I really wish I had learned to do this sooner.
I thought that pressure was my third eye chakra

WolfNihilo said:
Recycler1337 said:

I thought that pressure was my third eye chakra
Middle of the head would be 6th chakra, a little back to the 6th chakra is pineal gland. Back extension of 6th chakra is in the back of the head and 3rd eye is in the front of the head, a bit above eyebrows.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back