Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Guardian Demons

Klakina

I want to find out who my guardian demon is but unsure on how to approach communication with them. But I also don’t know how it works, Do I already have one but don’t know it or is more of an agreement type situation after talking to them. I’ve heard spirit boards are good for this task. But I’ve heard mixed things about the use of them so if anyone has some insight would be much appreciated.

You already have a guardian. It is decided before you are born, and is often the same god in different lifetimes. Your guardian has been protecting you, and you will learn who it is.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DemonNames.html

Read the list of gods, read the descriptions of all of them, and see if you feel any connection or strong interest in any of them. Or feel like you are drawn to learn more about one of them.

Zoax said:
I want to find out who my guardian demon is but unsure on how to approach communication with them. But I also don’t know how it works, Do I already have one but don’t know it or is more of an agreement type situation after talking to them. I’ve heard spirit boards are good for this task. But I’ve heard mixed things about the use of them so if anyone has some insight would be much appreciated.
In addition to what Ol argedco lucifitas said, as I know, you need long practice in the occult and in these boards to know how to use them 100% correctly.

Does it have to be Gods? Or can our GD also be a demon? And how can I prove that Satisim is real to someone? Preferably using magic.

TheCrimsonScythe said:
Does it have to be Gods? Or can our GD also be a demon? And how can I prove that Satisim is real to someone? Preferably using magic.
Demon is an old greek word meaning God

TheCrimsonScythe said:
You do not need to prove anything to anyone. Most people are not ready in their developmental progress to embark on this spiritual path. Using magick to influence other people on this path is first of all mostly wasted energy that could be used for self improvement and spiritual warfare and secondly, those who are ready will find this path by themselves. It would be better to do online or offline warfare to reach as many people as possible and when the info is in their reach, they can make their own decision.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back