Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fame

Vegetro said:
Is fame possible through satanism? if yes, how??

Yes, for example, through using solar, venusian, or mercurial energies, these can gain you popularity, in their own ways. Anything is possible in Satanism, with enough energy and skill.

However, as you learn more about Satanism, you will realize that you first need to focus on more serious goals, before you can branch out to ones that are perhaps more for entertainment or simple gratification. That is not to say that pursuing this goal is not important to you. For example, someone with Saturn in Leo could feel inhibited in their personal pride, and should take steps to remove those restrictions.

Cool, since I'm on this bandwagon too, I do hope there is a way to stop other people from knowing and suspecting that I'm an SS if ever I get too big in the future. This is something I worry about as a bigger audience and any frequent future publicity will mean chances of me getting exposed by those who know who I am. Are there any other ways to prevent this other than binding them? Do I have to go to measures of creating thought forms that can influence a lot of people from anything bogus against me? I might need ways to avoid being suspected if ever it comes to public questioning about me.

Firstly, why do people who know who you are also know you're an SS? All this could be prevented if people just keep the fact that they're SS a secret.

If it's just a couple of people who know then binding them seems like the way to go. But to prevent even more people from finding out then you can perhaps program your aura to hide you as an SS.

Wildfire said:
Cool, since I'm on this bandwagon too, I do hope there is a way to stop other people from knowing and suspecting that I'm an SS if ever I get too big in the future. This is something I worry about as a bigger audience and any frequent future publicity will mean chances of me getting exposed by those who know who I am. Are there any other ways to prevent this other than binding them? Do I have to go to measures of creating thought forms that can influence a lot of people from anything bogus against me? I might need ways to avoid being suspected if ever it comes to public questioning about me.
Instead of binding people left and right you can program your aura to cover the whole ordeal.

Henu the Great said:
Wildfire said:
Instead of binding people left and right you can program your aura to cover the whole ordeal.

स त न म said:
Firstly, why do people who know who you are also know you're an SS? All this could be prevented if people just keep the fact that they're SS a secret.

If it's just a couple of people who know then binding them seems like the way to go. But to prevent even more people from finding out then you can perhaps program your aura to hide you as an SS.

Well I should have thought of this by now lol. Thank you both of you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back