Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how to lose fat

Wind said:
How do I lose my fat without any yoga and exercises ?

Diet. Eat in a calorie deficit along with watching your macro intake. You can use magic sure but it's a waste of time in my opinion unless you've exhausted physical options.

Wind said:
The best option is to programme your aura to lose weight
Inhale energy or raise the energy in other ways and then affirm 9 times by contracting the aura:

"I am breathing in powerful energy that speeds up my metabolism and makes me lose excess fat in the healthiest and most positive way for me now."

If combined with a few exercises it will give results, it is tiring but it is the quickest way (I apologise in case you are unable to do the exercises).

In general you will also have to change your relationship with food, but I can't tell you more specifics.

Wind said:

Eat less. Also stop eating sweets and drinking sodas, plus try to avoid bread and pasta. Focus on meat, veggies, fruits and some diary products.

But tbh, the healthiest way is to also do yoga and train. If you are really unmotivated, try going out for walks. If you are uncomfortable around other people do it in the morning hours like 5 am or 6.

There is a video on the channel DDP YOGA "Never, ever give up. Arthur's inspirational Transformation", perhaps that will motivate you to try out yoga since its not only benefitial for your health and good looks but also its a integral part of spiritual advancment.

What ever you choose, good luck!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

Wind said:

Depending on how much fat you are, it is realy adviced to do exercises/yoga along the fasting, because without, the skin can not attach to the body as it was when you were thin so you avoid developing flaps of skin.

You can eat once a day and drink pleanty of water, this should help, use healthy food and look for calories to not each too much. When ever you feel hungry just drink water.

Stormblood said:
You also lose muscles without yoga and exercises. You also lose spiritual advancement and get stalled. Careful what you wish for.
I think it was poorly worded from OP. I think the intention was to look for ways outside of these.

Fuchs said:
Wind said:

Depending on how much fat you are, it is realy adviced to do exercises/yoga along the fasting, because without, the skin can not attach to the body as it was when you were thin so you avoid developing flaps of skin.

You can eat once a day and drink pleanty of water, this should help, use healthy food and look for calories to not each too much. When ever you feel hungry just drink water.
Fasting is not a healthy practice, apart from the fact that fasting slows down your metabolism, so you risk putting back on the lost pounds.
Eat healthy and eliminate junk food.
Also, having many small meals a day instead of several large meals helps speed up your metabolism.

Wind said:
You can use blue energy (the color of the sky, I don't know why the translator only translates to blue), or by vibrating the rune FEHU or VAIHU (the most powerful version) in the throat chakra, which dominates the thyroid.
If you already have experience with the elements you can use fire or air, however avoid using fire in the throat chakra, it can create problems.

Wind said:

Avoid sugar and MSG(flavor enhancer added in most processed foods).
Don't eat more than 3 times a day. Snacking isn't healthy and it will cause you health problems beyond just being unable to lose weight.

Intermittent Fasting + HIIT

No working out will make Fat loss extremely hard.

Wind said:

In addition to all the other great advice here, here is some that a few SS have done over the years and claimed it worked:

When you sit down with your meal, before you eat, take a moment. Put your hands over your food to tune into it better, and affirm something like "this food is healthy for me, and the excess calories are quickly passing from my system in healthy ways for me". This will prevent your body from trying to pack on all the calories in each meal.

When you want to accomplish a goal, you need to come at it though various ways. Try a bunch of the other advice given already, plus this, and you should notice a difference soon :)

Wind said:

Sorry to say, but it is hard, if not impossible, to lose weight without doing anything. Just as with workings- nothing will help if you say mantras, but not move your butt and do anything towards what you want to achieve. Energy is there, but you are giving it no field to manifest.
Definitely would be easier with exercising, but i understand it isn't always possible, e.g. if you have reduced mobility. If that is the case, you could look for some simple yoga positions that wouldn't involve the problematic or painful parts of your body.
You can lose weight with diet alone too, but its healthiness is questionable. Don't fast yourself, try to supplement all your body needs in less food. Simply saying: eat less, but healthier.
You may also try preparing your food before eating, in fixed amounts. No eating in a hurry, no snacking. Think about the meal you are having without distractions, so your brain knows it got food already.
Good luck!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back