Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wizards Tarot by Barbara Moore

MissAnti444

I want to start reading tarot, I have the Wizards Tarot by Barbara Moore is it safe to use or do I need to buy a new deck?

Are you attracted to the deck? A quick look at samples online show it has pretty standard tarot symbolism. You'll have better accuracy with any deck that appeals to you.

The Tarot cards should be easy for the reader to use. If the reader easily mistake certain cards for another, the interpretations will prove worthless. A good note is that there should be symbols on the cards depicting which card it is. The outlook of the card(s) should also be easily understood and appealing to the reader. Usually we get drawn to some for whatever reason, but make your research upon the deck before ordering/buying.

An example is I was drawn to Aleister Crowleys Tarot deck, Thoth. This was because of the name and the beautiful illustrations on the cards. I didn't bother to make any further research and bought it. When I got it I was super eager to try it out. The next day after I soaked the cards in with energies, I surely could do pretty neat readings...but something prevented me to connect to the cards. There was always some discord while using them. This was because there were jewish/hebraic symbols on all of them. On the backside, there was a xian cross (which I just ignored at the time). After a while I had to throw the cards away. I even got enemy interference while using the cards a few times, which was unnecessary and annoying. Just be aware.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back