Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

why,satan?

Aselod

Hello, I would like to tell you a long story as short as I can. I had a girlfriend, her family is very conservative and her family learned about our situation, unfortunately we had to break up after that. This happened 1 year ago. At that time, I wouldn't interrupt my meditations, yoga and rtr's. Then I want fix this situation. I wanted to cast a spell for her, but at that moment I thought that my spiritual power could not do such a complicated spell, because I had to gain the consent of her family, they hated me, so it was very difficult to change their minds. I decided to get help from the satan, I did a h standard ritual for help me for this situation, so I wanted the girl to come back to me and continue our relationship from where we left off. It must be August at that time, I did 250 rtr in total for 2 months and I participated in all war calendars, I also did extra rtrs. of course Since my request was a bit complicated, I wanted to give an equal response, even though I kept promise and did all my rtr, during which time i gave extra focus to my spirituality, meditations etc. almost 8-9 hours a day was just meditation rtr and other things (by the way, from this event) I stated in my standard rite that I take responsibility for all things that may occur due to it. 2 months later when I came across this things ended in the worst possible way and even the girl's family sued me and I'm still dealing with these cases it really ended in the worst possible way and since then I would do the standard ritual and ask the satan why he didn't help me Because I kept promise and I was doing everything carefully, but the result was like this, so it's really over with the worst that could happen, now I'm asking you all my hard work was wasted I was broken and lived away from the SS until now, I distracted myself for months without meditation and rtr, but if I decide to come back now, it is not possible for me to renew my faith in the satan without getting an answer to this question, I can answer any questions. Thanks in advance for the answers (Sorry for bad translate i tried my best for this complicated situation)

Chialod said:
Hello, I would like to tell you a long story as short as I can. I had a girlfriend, her family is very conservative and her family learned about our situation, unfortunately we had to break up after that. This happened 1 year ago. At that time, I wouldn't interrupt my meditations, yoga and rtr's. Then I want fix this situation. I wanted to cast a spell for her, but at that moment I thought that my spiritual power could not do such a complicated spell, because I had to gain the consent of her family, they hated me, so it was very difficult to change their minds. I decided to get help from the satan, I did a h standard ritual for help me for this situation, so I wanted the girl to come back to me and continue our relationship from where we left off. It must be August at that time, I did 250 rtr in total for 2 months and I participated in all war calendars, I also did extra rtrs. of course Since my request was a bit complicated, I wanted to give an equal response, even though I kept promise and did all my rtr, during which time i gave extra focus to my spirituality, meditations etc. almost 8-9 hours a day was just meditation rtr and other things (by the way, from this event) I stated in my standard rite that I take responsibility for all things that may occur due to it. 2 months later when I came across this things ended in the worst possible way and even the girl's family sued me and I'm still dealing with these cases it really ended in the worst possible way and since then I would do the standard ritual and ask the satan why he didn't help me Because I kept promise and I was doing everything carefully, but the result was like this, so it's really over with the worst that could happen, now I'm asking you all my hard work was wasted I was broken and lived away from the SS until now, I distracted myself for months without meditation and rtr, but if I decide to come back now, it is not possible for me to renew my faith in the satan without getting an answer to this question, I can answer any questions. Thanks in advance for the answers (Sorry for bad translate i tried my best for this complicated situation)
With these problems, you summon Demons, not standard ritual? Did you even read the website?

Chialod said:

Bind her parents with Isa:

More info here:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53865&p=237683&hilit=isa+rune#p237683

Chialod said:

The real Satan didn’t do those bad things to you
Only Yahweh pretending to be Satan did that to you
Yahweh does that to get people to go against Satan
In the Bible Yahweh admitted I the lord create all evil
Which means only Yahweh does evil upon people
In the Bible Ezekiel 5 10 Yahweh forced fathers to eat their sons which means Yahweh created cannibalism
In the Bible in judges Yahweh forced jepthaiah to blood sacrifice his own daughter which means Yahweh created blood sacrificing
And Yahweh admitted Yahweh created all evil
So always remember only Yahweh does bad to people
You have to make sure to reject yahweh first before you come to Satan know why
Because if you are trying to come to Satan before you reject yahweh then Yahweh will come to you and pretend to be Satan
Because that way he gets more and more energy and he can decieve you
You are getting heavily attacked by Yahweh
First I want you to reject yahweh,Jesus,the Holy Spirit and all things of Yahweh then
You can come to the real Satan aka all powerful God
The real Satan only does good things
The real demons only do good things too
The real Satan aka God is a Nordic alien not a angel
The real demons are Nordic aliens not fallen angels
Don’t let Yahweh decieve you this way ever again!

Chialod said:

There was person who enchanted a girl to fall in love with him again, however what happened was that they are really incompatible. They later broke up after 2 months. You should asked Satan for a girl that is very compatible with you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back