Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Regarding Haures

The Phantom Stranger said:
So I read that Haures is female. But outside of JoS, she is referred to as a "He".

Why is that? Its just a mistake right? Or misunderstanding?

Astarte is outside jos often called Astaroth, enemy does this sometimes giving females, male names, to degrade them, besides changing thear names to something bad.

But could also be a misunderstanding.

So I read that Haures is female. But outside of JoS, she is referred to as a "He".

It seems you didn't read enough, or you didn't read carefully.

Every Goetic Demoness is regarded as male in enemy grimoires. It is a form of blasphemy.

That is how Lady Haures, together with all other Goddesses ended up as being "male".
Never trust the enemy literature. They contain lies and blasphemies.

Fuchs said:

Astarte is outside jos often called Astaroth, enemy does this sometimes giving females, male names, to degrade them, besides changing thear names to something bad.

I think possibility of it being a misunderstanding is low. I would maybe think of it as misunderstanding if they falsely portrayed one Goddess or two...but all of the Goddesses are described as "male", except Gremory, She seems to be an exception, and I do not know what was their "reasoning" behind this.

This act looks intentional to me.

Larissa666 said:
Fuchs said:

I think possibility of it being a misunderstanding is low. I would maybe think of it as misunderstanding if they falsely portrayed one Goddess or two...but all of the Goddesses are described as "male", except Gremory, She seems to be an exception, and I do not know what was their "reasoning" behind this.

Did he mention a source, or did you search for all goddesses?
I did think only one goddes was falsely made male, based on your information, I agree this can´t be a missunderstanding.

Fuchs said:
Larissa666 said:
Fuchs said:

Did he mention a source, or did you search for all goddesses?
I did think only one goddes was falsely made male, based on your information, I agree this can´t be a missunderstanding.

Ars Goetia; look at all the Goddesses that we know are Goddesses: Astarte, Agares, Beleth, Bune, Crocell, Furfur, Maat(Morax), Marchosias…all the Goddesses are “male” in enemy sources. This on top of being portrayed as some monsters.

So, when he said “outside of JoS”, that probably means information sourced from the enemy grimoires.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back