Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

wifi router history

Quel_tizio

Time ago I found out that the router keeps in his history all the websites that have been visited while being connected to that router: I felt kinda anxiuos at first, because I was afraid that my parents could find out that I'm "back in Satanism"(they found out that time ago because I was chatting with a satanist online[but now anymore], but now they aren't anymore suspicius of me), so I tried to erase the router history, but when I logged in the router's site, I found out that from there no one could see the sites you have visited.
Now I discovered(not from them, but from a tiktok's comment, so im not sure about that) that they could theorically ask the wifi company a list of all the sites, and if it is like that I'm pretty much fucked(same thing for 4g, I think they can see the sites I visited).
I believe if I hadnt meditate i would have gone crazy: this situations is very critical and stressful, but thanks meditations my anxiety reduced.
From my router's sites I can't cancel the history.
I think that every months the history of the router(and 4g) reset.
When they found out I ""was"" satanist, they went crazy, and my sister told me that my mom cried the night, in fact in Italy there were a couple of famous cases of ""satanism""(you know: killing, doing drugs ecc.), I even tried to explain them that the real satanism isn't like that, but they wouldnt listen.
They would check my phone the night and violate my privacy, or enter in the room completly random and if my room was dark they would be mad(most of this was from my mom, since I dont live with my dad).
I even stopped meditating and i was really depressed, if I wouldnt have restarted to meditate, i think I would have a trauma, cause every time my mom entered home I started panicking.
After some months of sadness, I started meditating without my mom knowing, but One time she entered in the room and I was forced to tell her that I closed with satanism but meditations made me feel happy, so I wanted to continue and she was ok with that, since she allo Believe in some new age's bs.

So, you can understand that I dont want that to happen again.
I got rid of every proof: I check my phone weekly, i dont have any book ecc., any file in the phone, I just have this problem that really stress me.
I even meditate when there's no one home, so I can say in the future that I'm done with meditations and get rid of everything related to Satanism.
I just want to follow what i believe in, without being afraid or feeling in some sort of cage unable to breath.
What I really hate it's that my mom knew that when she entrered in the room saying like "give me your phone" or "what are u doing", I was anxious and now sometimes to prank on me she says the same things.

Luckly, in two years my sister is going to a university far from my city and my mom is always busy with work so I would have more freedom, until I am able to move out from my home.

So what can I do about this?
I hope Satan can help me with this someway.

Download tor browser from playstore , and/or duckduck go , which is a browser.

Those give you a lot of protection.

My mom found about browsing ss sites and i told her i just read and see other people perspectives on different things, is about atitude you see, if you look scared and omg im fucked they ll belive whatever the fk they want to.

Have atitude, is your right to be curious and to read different things.

ALSO save every piece of important information about meditations from forum sites that help you in next months to keep meditating ON NOTEPAD/WORD or both , OR SECURED FOLDER / download secure folder from playstore and there you need a password to enter, and you can put files there.

Also you can save WORD pdfs/notepad pdfs in CLOUD and you don t need to have nothing on your phone just to log in with email and password and there are your files saved.

Search and study those methods and also search on this forum using search button KEYWORDS like : PRIVACY/VPN/TOR BROWSER/ONLINE SAFETY/AOP/AURA OF PROTECTION/PROTECTION and so on see what u find and study, and decide.

AND AND and AND , do your AOP(aura of protection) that aura will also protect you from your parents as she protect you from enemyes.

See how it goes

Instead of cloud based (you are ultimately not in control of the files) and (((play store))) based software and storage I would advise to buy usb sticks, save everything in pdf and/or text files readable by LibreOffice and encrypt the usb device(s). For networking, use vpn all the time and tor on top of that.

Www.privacytools.io

If I remember right, this tells you a kind of router you can get and put special software on it to make it much more private.

OpenMind2 said:

My mom found about browsing ss sites and i told her i just read and see other people perspectives on different things, is about atitude you see, if you look scared and omg im fucked they ll belive whatever the fk they want to.

ALSO save every piece of important information about meditations from forum sites that help you in next months to keep meditating ON NOTEPAD/WORD or both , OR SECURED FOLDER / download secure folder from playstore and there you need a password to enter, and you can put files there.

Also you can save WORD pdfs/notepad pdfs in CLOUD and you don t need to have nothing on your phone just to log in with email and password and there are your files saved.

Search and study those methods and also search on this forum using search button KEYWORDS like : PRIVACY/VPN/TOR BROWSER/ONLINE SAFETY/AOP/AURA OF PROTECTION/PROTECTION and so on see what u find and study, and decide.

AND AND and AND , do your AOP(aura of protection) that aura will also protect you from your parents as she protect you from enemyes.

See how it goes
I installed tor and I'm using it right now, but like this the router won't "know" what site I'm at? I am also using tunnel bear Vpn, is it ok?
Yea of course I do the AOP daily since two years. I use algiz x111 using an affirmation.
Do you know if there is any rune that could help me in this situation?
Thanks for the advices!

Henu the Great said:
Instead of cloud based (you are ultimately not in control of the files) and (((play store))) based software and storage I would advise to buy usb sticks, save everything in pdf and/or text files readable by LibreOffice and encrypt the usb device(s). For networking, use vpn all the time and tor on top of that.
That's a great idea, i think i will do this, the only thing that could cause problem is the place where to hide it.
Probably I will always be afraid of them find out the usb, but I have to live with it.

Quel_tizio said:
Henu the Great said:
That's a great idea, i think i will do this, the only thing that could cause problem is the place where to hide it.
Probably I will always be afraid of them find out the usb, but I have to live with it.
Even better: Buy Micro SD cards and a USB reader. Those cards are so thin and tiny that you can hide them in the pages of a book, or just about anywhere.

And if you can use software like VeraCrypt to encrypt the whole SD card, it will appear blank and unformatted until you enter the password in VeraCrypt. If your parents find it, then just tell them it was brand new and you "lost" it before you could use it. The worst case is you have to format it and you lose all the data, but it remains secret.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Quel_tizio said:
Henu the Great said:
Even better: Buy Micro SD cards and a USB reader. Those cards are so thin and tiny that you can hide them in the pages of a book, or just about anywhere.

And if you can use software like VeraCrypt to encrypt the whole SD card, it will appear blank and unformatted until you enter the password in VeraCrypt. If your parents find it, then just tell them it was brand new and you "lost" it before you could use it. The worst case is you have to format it and you lose all the data, but it remains secret.
If fact, if you use VeraCrypt, you can make a hidden partition on an encrypted disk. You can hide your files in plain sight!

Simply create an encrypted drive, put some "private" data there like passwords, school photos, etc, to justify the use of encryption, then create the hidden encrypted partition and put your Joy of Satan files there. You could literally hand this disk to your parents and provide the password for the normal partition, and even if they looked at individual bytes of data, they should not be able to tell that there even is another partition. :D

Quel_tizio said:
By following the advice from Soaring Eagle 666, you do not have to worry about that.

Quel_tizio said:
I installed tor and I'm using it right now, but like this the router won't "know" what site I'm at? I am also using tunnel bear Vpn, is it ok?
Yea of course I do the AOP daily since two years. I use algiz x111 using an affirmation.
Thanks for the advices!
That is correct. The router sees that you are connected to the tor entry node or the vpn tunnel, depending how you set up your connection. There are two more tor nodes: Middle node, and exit node.

You can use Berkano separately on your items that you want to keep concealed for extra security.

Quel_tizio said:
OpenMind2 said:

See how it goes
Thanks for the advices!

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/free-parental-control-net-monitoring-netgear/

Search on google for things related to wi fi spy, router sites spying or such things and also

In your ALGIZ affirmation you should put MAKE ME SAFE/KEEP ME SAFE(idk english to good)

Because protection let things happend and protect u from them when they happend

And safety means they don t happend at all in your space/spirtual physical etc and ur in a safe enviorment .

For an example Energy of algiz protect and keep me safe mentally spiritually and physically , in the best way for me.

In this way mentally safety, means the things that can fk ur mood and affect ur mind and evolution will be stopped if possible or you ll be protected from them(so this way everything physical or mintal,spiritual) will be as possible neutralized.

And also search for HOW TOR PROTECT PRIVACY and study what he does

OpenMind2 said:
Quel_tizio said:
OpenMind2 said:

See how it goes
Thanks for the advices!

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/free-parental-control-net-monitoring-netgear/

Search on google for things related to wi fi spy, router sites spying or such things and also

In your ALGIZ affirmation you should put MAKE ME SAFE/KEEP ME SAFE(idk english to good)

Because protection let things happend and protect u from them when they happend

And safety means they don t happend at all in your space/spirtual physical etc and ur in a safe enviorment .

For an example Energy of algiz protect and keep me safe mentally spiritually and physically , in the best way for me.

In this way mentally safety, means the things that can fk ur mood and affect ur mind and evolution will be stopped if possible or you ll be protected from them(so this way everything physical or mintal,spiritual) will be as possible neutralized.

And also search for HOW TOR PROTECT PRIVACY and study what he does
Yea I use the same affirmation that you have written.
Btw in the next days I'm going to buy the Micro sd and all the other things.
Altough the past researches are still there,but if in two years they havent checked it, I think they definitely wont.
My mum also is into new ages staff, so I asked her if i could read her books, so this way she will think that I'm also into that kinda stuff.
I can't wait for the moment where I can practice everything I wont without being afraid.
I know that 2-3 years are just a little, but it feels impossibile to fake all this time.
Regardless I will try my best: if it will end differently my parents will be just very mad and maybe I wouldnt be allowed to use my phone, but I could stile be able to meditate and thats the important thing.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=310721 time=1640922046 user_id=346]
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Quel_tizio said:

If fact, if you use VeraCrypt, you can make a hidden partition on an encrypted disk. You can hide your files in plain sight!

Simply create an encrypted drive, put some "private" data there like passwords, school photos, etc, to justify the use of encryption, then create the hidden encrypted partition and put your Joy of Satan files there. You could literally hand this disk to your parents and provide the password for the normal partition, and even if they looked at individual bytes of data, they should not be able to tell that there even is another partition. :D
So, I cant go out currently since I have covid, so I searched on the web the things you told me and yes, the sd card is tiny, but the USB reader is bigger, but I could just put it in somewhere and say that I just found it in garage. I could do the same as I do with the pendulum: put the usb reader in some place that seems be forgotten and just take it out later and if they found it I have already an excuse.
About the pendulum, it keeps me telling me that no one is gonna find out about this and even with a big swing.
About the calcolator app I told you about, I found out that it has also duckgo(or something lile that) so I can cancel tor's app and be less worried; the problem is that if you search the app in playstore you will find out that is fake, so I want to buy an Micro sd asap.
Another problem is VeraCrypt: I read that is a sofware, so you have to download it and so it will appear in the PC and so it will be easier to know that something is "wrong".
It seems like I cant escape to this situation, a solution could be to not have files and just use duckgo since is safe and do not register the cronology.
If I want to read something I'll read it and delate the pdf.
One thing that Iearnt from the past is to not expose too much.
The last problem is about vibrating mantra and runes.
The solution I found is to vibrate or when no one is home or I vibrate while the TV is on and like at 20 volume(which is pretty high) and close the door of my room. But I'm worried to it could be heard from the outside even If I dont vibrate loud, but the voice of the TV is much louder than mine.
Idk if I'm too worried, This is so stressful.
As I wrote in my precedent post, idk if I can fake for years, it seems impossible.
Although I just see the things from my prospective, maybe no one suspect me and are just Living a normal life or are too much focused about work or school

Quel_tizio said:
So, I cant go out currently since I have covid, so I searched on the web the things you told me and yes, the sd card is tiny, but the USB reader is bigger, but I could just put it in somewhere and say that I just found it in garage. I could do the same as I do with the pendulum: put the usb reader in some place that seems be forgotten and just take it out later and if they found it I have already an excuse.
About the pendulum, it keeps me telling me that no one is gonna find out about this and even with a big swing.
About the calcolator app I told you about, I found out that it has also duckgo(or something lile that) so I can cancel tor's app and be less worried; the problem is that if you search the app in playstore you will find out that is fake, so I want to buy an Micro sd asap.
Another problem is VeraCrypt: I read that is a sofware, so you have to download it and so it will appear in the PC and so it will be easier to know that something is "wrong".
It seems like I cant escape to this situation, a solution could be to not have files and just use duckgo since is safe and do not register the cronology.
The solution I found is to vibrate or when no one is home or I vibrate while the TV is on and like at 20 volume(which is pretty high) and close the door of my room. But I'm worried to it could be heard from the outside even If I dont vibrate loud, but the voice of the TV is much louder than mine.
As I wrote in my precedent post, idk if I can fake for years, it seems impossible.
Although I just see the things from my prospective, maybe no one suspect me and are just Living a normal life or are too much focused about work or school
First of all, make sure you keep your aura extra clean and keep your aura of protection up until you get well. You can do aura cleaning silently. Just engulf yourself in white-gold light and affirm in your mind that your aura is clean. You can also do the returning curses 2-part working silently if necessary (just whisper SURYA). Doing this will help you get well quickly and help prevent any lasting side effects.

"duckgo" sounds like it's referring to the search engine DuckDuckGo. If that's all it does, then it doesn't hide your browsing from the router's logs. Make sure it says something about "anonymizing" your traffic.

Yes, VeraCrypt is installed software. If you used it, you would need to remember a story for why you need it. Such as: "A virus stole my data a while ago, so now I encrypt it.", "I'm worried that someone might steal my laptop/phone.", etc. And you would need to make some encrypted folders with normal personal stuff like school transcripts, medical records, tax files, etc.

Vibrating with the TV on should be good. Some TV shows like Mythbusters have sound going almost non-stop, which is perfect for covering the sound of vibrations.

Perhaps you are worrying too much, but better safe than sorry. And once you get a routine down, you won't have to worry much anymore. :)

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=315706 time=1642192134 user_id=346]
Quel_tizio said:
First of all, make sure you keep your aura extra clean and keep your aura of protection up until you get well. You can do aura cleaning silently. Just engulf yourself in white-gold light and affirm in your mind that your aura is clean. You can also do the returning curses 2-part working silently if necessary (just whisper SURYA). Doing this will help you get well quickly and help prevent any lasting side effects.

"duckgo" sounds like it's referring to the search engine DuckDuckGo. If that's all it does, then it doesn't hide your browsing from the router's logs. Make sure it says something about "anonymizing" your traffic.

Yes, VeraCrypt is installed software. If you used it, you would need to remember a story for why you need it. Such as: "A virus stole my data a while ago, so now I encrypt it.", "I'm worried that someone might steal my laptop/phone.", etc. And you would need to make some encrypted folders with normal personal stuff like school transcripts, medical records, tax files, etc.

Vibrating with the TV on should be good. Some TV shows like Mythbusters have sound going almost non-stop, which is perfect for covering the sound of vibrations.

Perhaps you are worrying too much, but better safe than sorry. And once you get a routine down, you won't have to worry much anymore. :)
So, yesterday I deleted the app to be more safe and if I need to read a pdf i will just downloade it and then delate it.
Now I have an excuse for every thing:
-tor; anime for too much ads(I also had for sometime random number calling me, so it will be more plausible if I say that it was to be more safe)
-pendulum; I found it in garage and put it in a drawer
I just have to worry to not vibrate too loud.
Now I am more calm, since the only thing I have to worry is something "active" and not something I dont have control.
Btw I use Algiz x111 and Raum x111 and I have already recovered, I felt bad for only 2 days, maybe is thank to the aop.
Thank you for helping me, now I'm calm and the 18th I will bind my mother and my sister.

I recommend using Tor over a VPN like Mullvad. NordVPN may say they have a no-log policy, but they actually do log and send data to the feds as I’ve seen from my hacker friend (who works with the feds) with that they have indeed hacked into NordVPN (Ethically, they’ve been permitted to do so from a Bug Bounty Program, which means this hacking isn’t illegal since they’ve been allowed to do it) and seen their code whereby they actually do log some user information; I’m not sure about TunnelBear as I’ve not used it before, but Mullvad seems to be the best as it generates for you a unique code used to sign in from cryptography without having to use a username or password to login to your account and accepts crypto as payment. So, it’s like a unique serial number assigned to you, making it decentralized. ProtonVPN on the other hand claims to have no logging policy too but they most definitely and indeed have exposed my data to the feds and I know this for sure because they’ve banned me from using their VPN Services, and since it requires email and password (And email itself is a very common way of getting sensitive information off a person these days such as Computer Digital Footprints from online sources (In the form of JavaScript), passwords, physical addresses and such), I wouldn’t recommend it. The best of all I recommend is Mullvad.

You can use encryption mechanisms to protect USB Drives, Hard Drives and even other Physical Storage Media. Windows comes implemented with BitLocker (Recommended to enable this), but you’d be required to make a separate partition for your Hard Disk or Solid Disk from the Disk Manager on Windows before locking it with a secure password and keeping the Recovery Key in an encrypted USB as well in the case you forget your password. Best of all, BitLocker will even ensure to lock your Hard Disk to your PC so no one can use it even when it’s removed from your PC (This is only possible if your PC has a TPM Chip). BitLocker even comes with BitLocker Go which can be used to encrypt USB Drives.

An alternative to BitLocker is VeraCrypt as well, which can also be used to encrypt devices and comes with a special feature to create an extra partition on a USB to trick people who want access to your data to show them it’s not there when in reality it’s there but just in a different partition. A security expert like me would be able to know this though from Disk Manager or from analyzing the Disk using Terminal (In Linux) or Command Prompt (Windows).

NB: As a Forensic Investigator and Security Researcher, I have access to tools used by the FBI, Europol and other Top Secret Government Agencies that can break any encryption from VeraCrypt to even BitLocker, but that’s not for you to be concerned for now unless you somehow find out you’re getting in trouble with the feds, or if a security researcher is hired by your parents to find out if you’re hiding something since they have access to Forensics (The study of investigating crime and gathering evidence) too.

Anyways, you must learn to protect your devices from being infected by malware as well and practice good Operational Security (This is a security risk management practice of protecting sensitive information from going into the wrong hands). Know the websites you visit (Don’t click on links you don’t trust or sent to you by strangers, some links could be phishing links and some could be loggers that could actually get your exact location and some could even lead your devices to be reverse shelled (Maybe from a script or a outbound connection or something) giving an attacker full access to your device without you even noticing it), If someone sends you a link that looks like Facebook and it’s not (Check the URL and confirm it’s Facebook or not), don’t login to it (This doesn’t only apply to Facebook but also links like JoS Forums or literally any website that requires login. They’re basically extracting your login information from you so they can compromise your account), Never use your real name online, never refer yourself to your aliases, if you have emails with your real information (School Mail and such. Keep these separate from your normal mails that don’t have your real information and never link them together), don’t click on random apps from people you don’t trust, run a local account on your computer and keep an Administrator Account only for installing apps or modifying system components and settings (This is done to make sure to Hardern your PC in case any unauthorized malware tries to run, it won’t, since UAC will be displayed asking for Admin Password and so malware won’t affect the system easily), install apps from trusted sources and dont use your real name as your PC name and username (You can use an Alias as long as it’s not linked to you. I’ve seen cases whereby a virus was sent for research and information extracted from it was a PC username, name and so on, so you have to be careful with this because once it’s online, it can never be taken down), don’t give out personal information online (This is happened to me couple of times with e-Whores texting me, asking me for personal information, I just Social Engineer them by giving them wrong information then ask them serious questions like a Fed would till they confess and give out their information and what they’re up to as well as why they’re doing what they’re doing, as I’ve thoroughly studied MK-Ultra and Mind Control as well as Interrogations, I know how to handle such situations and thereafter I report their profiles if they confess something serious like fraud or similar and their profiles get taken down. Some of them leave their emails open to view (Bad OpSec Practice), this gives me the opportunity to even further get their personal information myself without even having to ask them for it (This includes passwords to even login to their accounts from Data Breaches, Geographical Locations and other very personal information). Yes, it’s possible to get a password of someone just by using their email and that’s why email as well is something you should consider keeping private and not putting it on display on Social Media. Same goes with Phone Numbers as well, Aliases or literally anything linked to your digital identity can literally reveal who you really are), Never connect to an Open Network (WiFi Networks without passwords, not safe without a VPN), always check for HTTPS whenever you visit a website (Attackers such as Threat Actors, believe me, I’ve come across many people of these kind who still give me death threats and bomb threats till today, I even know the person who hacked GTA 6 and Uber as well (Names are to be kept secret here), getting back to the point, they use a technique called SSL Stripping which removes the Security of the HTTP Protocol within any network they’re connected to in order to monitor your websites traffic and even extract login data such as usernames and passwords. They can see your history since the time you’ve connected to the network too and if they decide can even perform a Man-in-the-Middle Attack to gain full access to your system without you even knowing it, watching your screen the whole time), always update and patch your system to keep it up to date with the latest security features and use the latest Operating System provided by the company that your PCs Operating System is using (Windows 7 and even 8 have most vulnerabilities that makes them more riskier to use. Anyone with access to EternalBlue or BlueKeep can even see everything you’re doing without having to send you anything since it’s a software made by the NSA but was hacked and released to the Public Internet, as long as they have your IP Address, which is why it’s important to use a VPN and best of all, patching and keeping your system up-to-date helps protect against vulnerabilities and malware too. Windows itself has plenty of vulnerabilities, apps too have vulnerabilities, so make sure you keep these up-to-date too because sometimes it’s not just the System that could be used to gain access to your personal data and whole PC but even the apps installed on it, so be sure to keep these apps up-to-date), change passwords often, never use the same passwords, if an Autofill Breach happens then you’ll have to change all your passwords, never use a password for an encrypted device as a password online (an email is just good enough to get that password easily). There’s a lot to learn when considering practicing OpSec as well, this is just the start but I guess you get it.

As for Moderators, if you find anything leading to personal information in this post, you can remove that segment and leave the post as it is and not delete the whole post as it took me time to actually outline all this information. Hope you understand. Thanks.

I’m not sure but I used the Steam in game web browser and it got through Microsoft parental monitors. Not sure if this would work for router but it’s worth a shot.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back