Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Virgil

Fiery Pluto

i'm studying at school this latin poet, one of the greatest latin poets. in the fourth eclogue he prophesies the birth of a miracolous child that will change history and will open a new age in which humanity will return to the condition in the golden age. i thought that this change could be referred to the end of kali yuga when the enemy will be defeated and probably the miracolous child was Hitler with which the change started.
what does someone who knows the poet think about it?

Fiery Pluto said:
i'm studying at school this latin poet, one of the greatest latin poets. in the fourth eclogue he prophesies the birth of a miracolous child that will change history and will open a new age in which humanity will return to the condition in the golden age. i thought that this change could be referred to the end of kali yuga when the enemy will be defeated and probably the miracolous child was Hitler with which the change started.
what does someone who knows the poet think about it?

Everyone here who does work for Satan is this child, together we will achive it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back