Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Concealing thoughts?

I read in the reading thoughts page, that people even at a distance far away would get to know that you're thinking of them, even if the situation is remotely related to them.

So let's say you make a plan to attack someone, let's say for example, a Jew, they would get to know right?
Now obviously you could use void meditation after you've made the plans, but the fact that you've planned about targeting them -> the situation is related to them -> would alert them right?

So how would someone make plans about attacking someone without the enemy getting to know?

The Phantom Stranger said:

Unless they have extreme sensitivity to your thoughts, such as a trained individual, then they aren't going to be aware of what amounts to very little thought energy directed at them. Even if they get a bad feeling about something, they won't know from where or what.

Basically practicing void meditation is a valuable skill. Nothing to worry about, and doesn't need to go any farther than that. If you feel like you would like to make your thoughts quieter, void meditation will do that.

When somebody is thinking about you, do you see and hear their face in your mind and know that they are thinking of you? This is one pretty basic psychic talent, and I even know a couple regular non-spiritual people who have this talent. People who have some basic psychic talents enough to believe in them and understand them, but do not know anything else like how to work on them. I think this is what you are talking about.

Other than what the rest I have said, your AoP protects against that. If you're stronger than those who try to access your thoughts, they will not be able to see this.

If someone wants to add a specific layer of protection for this, they sure can try that too. Thoughtforms/servitors can also be programmed to hijack this.

The most important thing in my opinion remains what Ol Argedco Luciftias told you: void meditation.

Most kikes are devoid of any psychic ability and awareness, so I wouldn't be too worried about them finding out. Chances are only some rabbis may be alerted to this.

As a last thing, let's remember a void of course is a great time for planning or pulling off something without being noticed.

screamingmonkkey666 said:
what if your just annoyed by the voices, is there anyway to shut them up. :x

Void meditation. And possibly also using the Isa rune, but be very careful with that and only do very small amounts. To relax and calm down your thoughts.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back