Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Messenge to HP Hooded Cobra

Hi HP Hooded Cobra,

I suffer from OCD

https://centerforanxietydisorders.com/what-is-religious-ocd/#:~:text=People%20who%20experience%20this%20form,a%20divine%20being%20or%20deity.

"People who experience this form of OCD suffer from obsessive religious doubts and fears, unwanted blasphemous thoughts and images, as well as compulsive religious rituals, reassurance seeking, and avoidance.

People with religious OCD strongly believe in and fear punishment from a divine being or deity."

So if you can talk to Father Satan, can you please please please tell him that I don't mean these thoughts, I would never never never never betray Father Satan, you can even read my mind if you want to confirm this, all my memories to check if you want, I have never betrayed him, never will, but I keep getting these weird thoughts, so please tell him that these thoughts are not mine.

I would tell him myself by focusing on the sigil, but I'm afraid I'll get another intrusive thought while doing so, so please can you relay this message to him

I have been rejected by so many people in society in the past so far, my friends, my family but I don't want God to reject me too please please please 🙏

If Satan accepts me my life will be complete and that's all I need right now.

The Phantom Stranger said:

They know what obstacles you may face and don't hold them against you. You were not created by Satan like this, and therefore these things don't define you. However, as long as you are taking steps to advance then everything is fine.

As far as communicating to the Gods, don't restrain yourself too much. I would recommend writing down your thoughts and reading that directly to them.

Lastly, I don't know the entirety of your astrology, but for any major negative problems, you must do a working to remove that negative karma. Use Munka, Ansuz, or Uruz to remove/destroy the negative karma and transmute it into only a positive connection. This is to be done on a waning moon, in the sign of Pisces, Scorpio, or Aquarius. There might be another sign that can work as well.

For example, someone with inappropriate anger can change this so that their anger becomes productive fire energy that drives them to take constructive actions, not destructive ones. By removing the negative karma associated with this anger, then it would manifest more positively.

The Phantom Stranger said:
Hi HP Hooded Cobra,

I suffer from OCD

https://centerforanxietydisorders.com/what-is-religious-ocd/#:~:text=People%20who%20experience%20this%20form,a%20divine%20being%20or%20deity.

"People who experience this form of OCD suffer from obsessive religious doubts and fears, unwanted blasphemous thoughts and images, as well as compulsive religious rituals, reassurance seeking, and avoidance.

People with religious OCD strongly believe in and fear punishment from a divine being or deity."

So if you can talk to Father Satan, can you please please please tell him that I don't mean these thoughts, I would never never never never betray Father Satan, you can even read my mind if you want to confirm this, all my memories to check if you want, I have never betrayed him, never will, but I keep getting these weird thoughts, so please tell him that these thoughts are not mine.

I would tell him myself by focusing on the sigil, but I'm afraid I'll get another intrusive thought while doing so, so please can you relay this message to him

I have been rejected by so many people in society in the past so far, my friends, my family but I don't want God to reject me too please please please 🙏

If Satan accepts me my life will be complete and that's all I need right now.
Very important!

THERE ARE NO MEDIATORS IN SATANISM - https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/NoMediators.html

You should develop your personal relationship with Satan. The best thing to do is to meditate every day and to connect to His sigil(s). Just know that He knows and understands us all. We are like drops in an ocean and he is the Water Bearer who knows all the waters everywhere.

Satan is a being that is hundreds of thousands of years old if not more. He knows you better than anybody else and knows the difficulties you're facing. You can speak to him directly and ask him for help and guidance. Meanwhile: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

Personally I think ocd is just a term for people who have more thought than usual in their mind, you can stop this with void meditation and being focused in your day to day life.

Be assured that Father Satan knows. When I was new, I also had trouble controlling my thoughts. Sometimes I would have very blasphemous intrusive thoughts, and I thought Father Satan and Gods and Goddesses are angry with me because these thoughts are coming from my mind.

But they did not. And that is what is most important. The fact that you are bothered so much about it that you came here to beg someone to say that you feel sorry for that is the sign of how truthful you are about this.

If you don’t mean that, it will be fine. Do not worry. Satan understands. With that said, try to conquer your thoughts. There is void meditation, but there is also a meditation that I do not see being mentioned here very often, and that is candle flame meditation. It did wonders for me to help me get control of my own mind.

All that matters is what's in your heart. These random thoughts you don't actually believe in and stand behind don't bother Father or Gods/Goddesses at all. Start cancelling these thoughts the second you feel them creeping in. Just shift your focus to something else or interrupt the thought as it's forming. Eventually your mind will do this automatically. Void meditation will help you out too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back