Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Super strength

Ok I've searched quite a bit on the website but have found limited information regarding super strength.
Possible? Am I supposed to use Thurisaz rune or something for it? And combine with red energy?

I mean come on, pyrokinesis, telekinesis, teleportation, cursing enemies, element manipulation, so many things are possible, surely having super strength (at the very least, being able to lift cars and hopefully saitama at best :cool: ) is also possible right?

I mean the entire thing about Spiritual Satanism is that there are no limits right?

The Phantom Stranger said:

Yes, it is possible, but like all big achievements, it would require lots of effort and energy, mainly pertaining to working with any type of fire and earth energies, as well as physical training.

Also, your idea of super strength is matters as well. Being 200% stronger than an average person is not so far-fetched, but thinking you can (or should) become the actual Hulk is.

Before your delve into objectives that are more entertaining than practical, it would first make sense to focus your work towards accelerating and stabilizing your advancement. Once you are advanced, then you will have more energy for everything else.

That can be done with qi/bioelectricity, as the human body has its limits. Only with proper energy flow and training one can reach that level.

Physical strength training will never reach that level because muscles can only be packed up to a certain density, then up to certain volume that cannot be exceeded. (and should not even be neared as it hampers natural mobility and, with it, proper energy flow, unlike what the enemy media and broscience want people to believe)..

So, yeah, super strength is possible, with proper qi training. Training to have a proper energy flow, training to use qi to amplify your own natural strength. Also, more importantly and before one starts on the second point, training to protect your organs, joints, fasciae, etc. from the stresses of exerting too much strength, as you don't want to break your body in the process.

The soul is like a tree.From a small seed it can grow to limitless sizes.That depends on how you take care of it.Give it the water it deserves and it will grow.

Stormblood said:
That can be done with qi/bioelectricity, as the human body has its limits. Only with proper energy flow and training one can reach that level.

Physical strength training will never reach that level because muscles can only be packed up to a certain density, then up to certain volume that cannot be exceeded. (and should not even be neared as it hampers natural mobility and, with it, proper energy flow, unlike what the enemy media and broscience want people to believe)..

So, yeah, super strength is possible, with proper qi training. Training to have a proper energy flow, training to use qi to amplify your own natural strength. Also, more importantly and before one starts on the second point, training to protect your organs, joints, fasciae, etc. from the stresses of exerting too much strength, as you don't want to break your body in the process.

How to protect your organs, joints, fasciae from the stress?

BlakMan said:
The soul is like a tree.From a small seed it can grow to limitless sizes.That depends on how you take care of it.Give it the water it deserves and it will grow.

If it is possible to be Saitama, I will put in endless amounts of years, decades and time.
How much ever time is necessary, I will put in.

Stormblood said:

Look to post from HP Lucius Oria on Iron Shirt, and research it. Iron Shirt derives from an original SS practice that was used by everyone during preparatory years to serve as a foundation for strength training and combat training. It's only since the enemy is in charge that this has all been foregone, so human beings can break their bodies more easily and have permanent and semi-permanent damage, as the enemy wants us a weak and destroyed.

How do you make people destroyed? Disregard a stable foundation, go recklessly into activities that can cause damage. This is why modern martial arts are empty and just to fuel the enemy rituals, especially boxing, mma and wrestling.

Stormblood said:
Stormblood said:

Look to post from HP Lucius Oria on Iron Shirt, and research it. Iron Shirt derives from an original SS practice that was used by everyone during preparatory years to serve as a foundation for strength training and combat training. It's only since the enemy is in charge that this has all been foregone, so human beings can break their bodies more easily and have permanent and semi-permanent damage, as the enemy wants us a weak and destroyed.

How do you make people destroyed? Disregard a stable foundation, go recklessly into activities that can cause damage. This is why modern martial arts are empty and just to fuel the enemy rituals, especially boxing, mma and wrestling.

I read about Sowilo Rune regarding invincibility, will this be useful too? Making my body invincible?

If it is possible to be Saitama, I will put in endless amounts of years, decades and time.
How much ever time is necessary, I will put in.

No it's not possible to be like Saitama. Saitama is a fictional character. It's fiction. I don't think the human body has the capability to do what the made up character Saitama can do (the guy punched a meteor big enough to destroy a city in mid air and broke it into thousand pieces). So it's impossible.

Stormblood said:

I read about Sowilo Rune regarding invincibility, will this be useful too? Making my body invincible?

Invincibility is not a thing. You can make it resistant and disciplines like iron shirt have the best way to do so.

You need to do 100 push-ups, 100 curl-ups, 100 sit-ups, and 10 km run every single day.
Also, 1 banana for breakfast and no air conditioning during summer.

RockSeed13 said:
You need to do 100 push-ups, 100 curl-ups, 100 sit-ups, and 10 km run every single day.

Be careful replying jokingly, lest someone takes it seriously out of ignorance.

VoiceofEnki said:
RockSeed13 said:

Well, even if it's not an ideal workout routine, it's totally doable.

Stormblood said:

Reminds me of this scene :

https://youtu.be/iqihTaHblzM

Saitama is the least bulkiest(super dense tho) but still beat the crap out of the bulky ones.

VoiceofEnki said:

It's Saitama's workout routine. Just saying it so as to nobody could take it serious.

Stormblood said:
RockSeed13 said:

No heating during winter?
I've tried that during -10 - 15 Celsius. Definitely doable, yet unfomfortable. During training it's not a big deal at all, but otherwise kind of cool. :D Added bonus is that you get easily used to cold outside temps. I think temps inside were around 15 degrees. The insulation of the housing will define how good of an experience this will be during winter.

Hi yes it is very good with super strength. I totally agree with Stormblood! Qi energy. In Indian they say prana energy. It's a kind of life energy. I think everyone who meditates should try Qigong and Tai chi. You can start with qigong. You do not have to go to an association or kanpsports club. I recommend practicing Qigong on youtube. You train strength in the brain and a little in the body, it depends a little on what you train and what your purpose is with the exercise. Then finally the most important thing I want to present to the brain, bodily balance. But the meditation gets better and deeper somehow. I can not really explain. Qigong is meditation in motion. translated from chinese it will be energy exercise :). Ave Satan!

Stormblood said:

Phantom Stranger was aspiring to be like Saitama (One Punch Man). I joked that he should also do what Saitama has done which is my comment above.

Henu the Great said:
Stormblood said:
RockSeed13 said:
I've tried that during -10 - 15 Celsius. Definitely doable, yet unfomfortable. During training it's not a big deal at all, but otherwise kind of cool. :D Added bonus is that you get easily used to cold outside temps. I think temps inside were around 15 degrees. The insulation of the housing will define how good of an experience this will be during winter.

If you want your house to get moldy you can do that. Heating and frequent ventilation is important to have a good room/house. Temperatures should be always above 16 Celsius. Atleast once a day ventilation 5 min every room better twice.

Ok I've searched quite a bit on the website but have found limited information regarding super strength.
Possible? Am I supposed to use Thurisaz rune or something for it? And combine with red energy?

I mean come on, pyrokinesis, telekinesis, teleportation, cursing enemies, element manipulation, so many things are possible, surely having super strength (at the very least, being able to lift cars and hopefully saitama at best :cool: ) is also possible right?

I mean the entire thing about Spiritual Satanism is that there are no limits right?

With the right persistence, meditation practices and determination, it is possible. Learning and mastering such work usually takes more time, as we are talking about very advanced techniques. The mind must be completely clear and controlled.

Teleportation I don't know how to learn or how you can/should start practicing, it's more like astral projection where you can go anywhere you want. But projection is also a complicated thing, you can't do it overnight. Anyway, I digress a bit. It takes persistence and you'll get there.

Fuchs said:
Henu the Great said:
Stormblood said:

If you want your house to get moldy you can do that. Heating and frequent ventilation is important to have a good room/house. Temperatures should be always above 16 Celsius. Atleast once a day ventilation 5 min every room better twice.
Yes, there is active ventilation in my apartment regardless of the temperature.

Fuchs said:
Henu the Great said:
Stormblood said:

Why above 16 Celsius? There are many people who are fine without heating even down to 6-8 Celsius. True Whites. There are people who above 12 (some starting at 15 Celsius) start sweating in summer clothes.

How long have you been meditating? Beginner SS should focus on cleaning their chakras and destroying negative karma, it can take 1-3 years to fully clean out the chakras. Dirt and dross inside the chakras can hinder workings.

You could use this affirmation in a Mars Square:
”In a healthy and positive manner for me, the energy of Mars is completely enhancing my physical strength now and forever.”
Or you could do this working:
Runic Working For Enhancing Strength
START: Waxing moon in Aries, Leo or Sagittarius. The best time is as close to the full moon as possible. Do this working in the hours of Mars or the Sun. Never start this working during a Void of Course moon.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate the rune URUZ, THURISAZ or LOGR 40 times, 100 times or 216 times.
3. Affirm 9 times: “ In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energies of [URUZ, ANSUZ or LOGR] are completely enhancing my physical strength now and forever.”

Do this for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to pronounce URUZ, THURISAZ or LOGR:
https://mega.nz/#!9Ag1VRLb!1pjN3bkQJVT8RxwaX2rZUmVzTUmHndNUFVMXFwUQwws

To obtain planetary hours, download this free software:
http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/

Complete JoS Planetary Calendar for 2022: https://archive.ph/3jMlT
(If it’s not the year 2022, go to ancient-forums.com and find the JoS calendar of this year by using the forum search engine)

Resources:

List of Affirmations For Planetary Squares
List of Magic Workings
Iron Shirt Chi Kung by Mantak Chia (Free PDF)

Stormblood said:
Fuchs said:
Henu the Great said:

Why above 16 Celsius? There are many people who are fine without heating even down to 6-8 Celsius. True Whites. There are people who above 12 (some starting at 15 Celsius) start sweating in summer clothes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI1C_Lm6MuA ;)

Academic Scholar said:

How long have you been meditating? Beginner SS should focus on cleaning their chakras and destroying negative karma, it can take 1-3 years to fully clean out the chakras. Dirt and dross inside the chakras can hinder workings.

You could use this affirmation in a Mars Square:
”In a healthy and positive manner for me, the energy of Mars is completely enhancing my physical strength now and forever.”
Or you could do this working:
Runic Working For Enhancing Strength
START: Waxing moon in Aries, Leo or Sagittarius. The best time is as close to the full moon as possible. Do this working in the hours of Mars or the Sun. Never start this working during a Void of Course moon.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate the rune URUZ, THURISAZ or LOGR 40 times, 100 times or 216 times.
3. Affirm 9 times: “ In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energies of [URUZ, ANSUZ or LOGR] are completely enhancing my physical strength now and forever.”

Do this for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to pronounce URUZ, THURISAZ or LOGR:
https://mega.nz/#!9Ag1VRLb!1pjN3bkQJVT8RxwaX2rZUmVzTUmHndNUFVMXFwUQwws

To obtain planetary hours, download this free software:
http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/

Complete JoS Planetary Calendar for 2022: https://archive.ph/3jMlT
(If it’s not the year 2022, go to ancient-forums.com and find the JoS calendar of this year by using the forum search engine)

Resources:

List of Affirmations For Planetary Squares
List of Magic Workings
Iron Shirt Chi Kung by Mantak Chia (Free PDF)

Thanks, I think I like Thurisaz as that seems to be more focused on brute strength as opposed to Uruz which seems to be more hypertrophy ie Thor = bioelectricity.

Yeah, I had depression and anxiety for a long time, so I guess I'll stick with my breathing exercises and void meditation for now.

Henu the Great said:
Stormblood said:
Fuchs said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI1C_Lm6MuA ;)

:lol:
but seriously I've seen some people in short sleeves and shorts when it was almost snowing. Some of them were natural redheads and quite pale.

Stormblood said:
Fuchs said:
Henu the Great said:

Warm air is better for ventilation takes out the water in the air (humidity) better then cold air.
At night we breathe, this breath contains water if the humidity is to high you get moldy rooms.
That´s one major reason mostly baths have it because of to less ventilation after showering/bathing.

Fuchs said:
Stormblood said:
Fuchs said:

Warm air is better for ventilation takes out the water in the air (humidity) better then cold air.
At night we breathe, this breath contains water if the humidity is to high you get moldy rooms.
That´s one major reason mostly baths have it because of to less ventilation after showering/bathing.

Then you can use a dehumidifier. Temperature and humidity can be separated as characteristics. If you raise the temperature, it doesn't necessary means that humidity plummets. See certain country who are very warm and even hot, yet humidity is off the charts.

Stormblood said:
Fuchs said:
Stormblood said:

Then you can use a dehumidifier. Temperature and humidity can be separated as characteristics. If you raise the temperature, it doesn't necessary means that humidity plummets. See certain country who are very warm and even hot, yet humidity is off the charts.

It´s always better to prevent something then try to fix it, after it was done, the discussion was about heating not about tropical regions, where no heating is needed, only ventilation.

Fuchs said:
Stormblood said:
Fuchs said:

It´s always better to prevent something then try to fix it, after it was done, the discussion was about heating not about tropical regions, where no heating is needed, only ventilation.

And dehumidification. Some hot regions need that too, as the heat doesn't magically vanquish humidity or keep under safe levels.

Also, there is no objective scale of what is warm and what is cool. It's all based on personal thermoception, which is one of the many senses that is bundled up under the 'touch' category.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back