Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why should you not do dmt?

Okay so I began searching these forums for why one shouldn't do psychedelics and dmt

Like I found in general why drugs are bad, and a few specific answers for why you shouldn't do weed because weed is yin poison and pokes holes in the aura but I couldn't find anything specific for dmt(well not much anyways) so I did some googling.

Here's why you shouldn't do dmt and psychedelics :

https://www.reddit.com/r/DMT/comments/8gy8sb/the_lizard_people/

https://www.reddit.com/r/HighStrangeness/comments/qli6ia/from_19901995_researchers_received_federal/

Basically by doing psychedelics you fall into the trap of getting abducted by reptilians and what-not.
(Not to mention there's something known as ego-death when doing large amounts of psychedelics which as you know is bad because the ego defines who you are. Without your ego, you return to a state of potential energy. That's why when your ego dies, you also feel like dying.)

Just google "DMT reptilians" and you will get what I mean. So yeah, stay away from dmt.

I did that thing long time ago. My main concern is that you are not in the control of the experience, you are basically taking a backseat while someone else is holding a steering wheel, so yes, it can drive the experience towards infinite ways, even towards enemy. I agree with you. Such states can be achieved even without psychedelics, and you will be in full control.

There are no shortcuts to spiritual advancement.

Yeah HP. cobra did say he believes drugs were designed by the enemy in order for non human beings to be able to hack the human brain.

I did as you said and found this its actually interesting because more than half of the participants saw reptilians on EMT which cannot be a coincidence.

https://downthechupacabrahole.com/2021/11/02/reptilian-beings-emerged-during-government-funded-psychedelic-studies/

The Phantom Stranger said:
Okay so I began searching these forums for why one shouldn't do psychedelics and dmt

Like I found in general why drugs are bad, and a few specific answers for why you shouldn't do weed because weed is yin poison and pokes holes in the aura but I couldn't find anything specific for dmt(well not much anyways) so I did some googling.

https://www.reddit.com/r/HighStrangeness/comments/qli6ia/from_19901995_researchers_received_federal/

Basically by doing psychedelics you fall into the trap of getting abducted by reptilians and what-not.
(Not to mention there's something known as ego-death when doing large amounts of psychedelics which as you know is bad because the ego defines who you are. Without your ego, you return to a state of potential energy. That's why when your ego dies, you also feel like dying.)

Just google "DMT reptilians" and you will get what I mean. So yeah, stay away from dmt.
You have to avoid any kind of drug or harmful substance, drugs open you up to the enemy. But you will not be physically abducted, but you will have the possibility of being heavily attacked.
Be careful online, there is a lot of misinformation from jews, meditating junkies (new age), religioso people and other low-level misfits.

Off topic:
Worldwide drug dealing is a weapon of the jews to make people addicted and retarded and to create all kinds of social unrest.
These high level operations are run by the CIA, jewish mafias, governments and some department in Israel (mossad?).

Oy vey, goy!! Take a pill and some weed, its good for you!! Oy vey!!

Larissa666 said:
I did that thing long time ago. My main concern is that you are not in the control of the experience, you are basically taking a backseat while someone else is holding a steering wheel, so yes, it can drive the experience towards infinite ways, even towards enemy. I agree with you. Such states can be achieved even without psychedelics, and you will be in full control.

Yeah you're not in control that's the thing.
Also it is temporary, ie you only temporarily get elevated to a higher spiritual level, not permanently.

Meditation permanently elevates you.

That being said, it is still useful for trauma and depression/anxiety from what I hear.

The best dmt is the one naturally produced by the pineal gland. I suggest chanting Guam or doing pineal meditation instead of taking artificial ones.

That being said, it is still useful for trauma and depression/anxiety from what I hear.
Less than 8 fold activities since what it and other subtances do is merely masking an issue for a moment. In a best case scenario one can effectively jump start a progress with an aid of a subtance, but it should only used for that. That should be done under professional care. Continuation of treatment should rely on other methods.

Treating the disorder > treating symptoms.

Larissa666 said:

Yeah you're not in control that's the thing.
Also it is temporary, ie you only temporarily get elevated to a higher spiritual level, not permanently.

Meditation permanently elevates you.

Drugs do not improve you spiritually, that is an illusion.
Drugs alter receptors, causing possible hallucinations.

It’ll leave you in the realm of Illusion and Madness, similar to that of climbing a mountain without climbing it, but rather using a Helicopter (Because your body hasn’t adapted to the environmental changes of when it was before you climbed a mountain, you’ll be in fear, freight and so on). The realm of illusion and madness leaves gates open for the enemy to attack you. Basically, what I’m saying here is that it’s like you’re accelerating magic to work beyond the point of how it’s supposed to work and this is dangerous because you can’t know what you’ll end up into. You could end up opening portals to the Ethereal Realm where you’ll get attacked by Spiritual Parasites and otherworldly beings that have been kept there by the enemy. Never accelerate Magic (The power of performing anything you desire in conformity of the will) but rather go through it step-by-step (Without using drugs). Start with Meditation and other practices, you’ll eventually even end up reaching to that point of getting high without getting high but in a perfectly spiritual way that’s prepared to battle against the enemy at anytime this way without having to fear or do anything (It’s like climbing the mountain the right way using your foot, step by step till you reach the top, without having fear, anxiety or literally anything like that).

I did Delta 8 gummies and I began speaking in several demonic sounding tongues for hours on end. Was pretty funny.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back