Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Where are all the Titans

So after Earth got attacked by reptilians, what happened to the Titans whom the Gods defeated in the Great Titan War?
You know in Greek mythology, Gods vs Titans?

Where are they? Are they the Enemy Nordics?

The Phantom Stranger said:

There is no such as thing as Titan vs Gods war. It is meant to add flavor to mythology and has spiritual significance like in Babylonian/Phoenician there was a war between the Igigi lead by Marduk against Enlil, Devas fighting Asuras, Aiesir versus Vanir, and etc. The spiritual significance of this is the fight between the masculine energies (the conscious) vs female (the subconscious), we are meant to balance our masculine energies and feminine energies.

Satan played the role of Cronus but he never actually ate Zeus/Jupiter (played by Baalzebul and Mammon/Zeus the younger), Poseidon (played by him or Dagon?), Hades/Pluto (played Nergal), it is meant to symbolize the changing of rulers from one generation to another; the former ruler would constrain the new rulers so that they could still rule. He also played Prometheus which gave fire to man. According to mythos, Zeus was angered by this and tortured him. Now, we know in our right mind we would never torture our brother for giving a living being to make its own decision. This story is meant to say that fire (knowledge),is so great that the giver has to be tortured for giving it, thus we should relish it.

The Phantom Stranger said:
So after Earth got attacked by reptilians, what happened to the Titans whom the Gods defeated in the Great Titan War?
You know in Greek mythology, Gods vs Titans?

Where are they? Are they the Enemy Nordics?

Enemy Nordics do not exist. There is Nordic who is an enemy. I debunked this in the past, and it was also confirmed by HP Hooded Cobra.

My suggestion, when reading myth, is to try not to take things literally. You are not reading a fictional book, a novel. You are reading a spiritual book. As such, this is based completely on allegories, spiritual concepts and spiritual processes, not real events.

The Titans represents the lower elements of the soul, which are refined as you advance spiritually. They also represent the dross in some cases. The titanic elements of the soul are turned into their best version. An example of this could be an undisciplined mind, laziness or unnecessary violence.

The Giants, on the other hand, I came to understand they are similar to the Titans but they are the result of what happens when you let these lower elements go unchecked and grow out of proportion.

This is one aspect of this. The Gods overthrowing the Titans and winning is exactly the alchemical process having success.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back