Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Did I astral project

Okay so I been trying to get into trance past couple days and doing void meditation too

Last night I woke up but didn't wake up, because it was impossible to open my eyes so(kind of like sleep paralysis), I'm not sure if that was a trance, but I tried to astral project and get an Out of body experience only to realize that my vision was still very umm let's say "blocked"

It happened again a while later, but this time I heard "swirling leaves" or some sort of swirling machine outside my body(there are no leaves or anything outside my body so that was probably astral hearing or something idk)

Any idea what that was guys

Also, I read One Wire Phenomenon's paragraph about the Archons, Chuthulu and astral parasites and let's just say I'm a little 👌 scared of getting nightmares because of that 😣

The Phantom Stranger said:
Okay so I been trying to get into trance past couple days and doing void meditation too

Last night I woke up but didn't wake up, because it was impossible to open my eyes so(kind of like sleep paralysis), I'm not sure if that was a trance, but I tried to astral project and get an Out of body experience only to realize that my vision was still very umm let's say "blocked"

It happened again a while later, but this time I heard "swirling leaves" or some sort of swirling machine outside my body(there are no leaves or anything outside my body so that was probably astral hearing or something idk)

Also, I read One Wire Phenomenon's paragraph about the Archons, Chuthulu and astral parasites and let's just say I'm a little 👌 scared of getting nightmares because of that 😣

Don't mind that post it's all bullshit.

Don't take what I read seriously I'm not advanced

Here is a book to give you some insight

https://mega.nz/file/MlsClTCR#hGkV1PoWXmAVjR6rihOXbA9VYrrgfg5K81k3RtzAssw

Sorry I scared you

I made a folder of all the PDFs I have and removed the old link I gave because I added the wrong one.

Treatise on astral projection is the one you want to read first
There are some I have not read yet but maybe it's worth reading not sure.

https://mega.nz/folder/5lk0TDBB#CrcwbxuNQlIWK-UMLR2G_g

Hi, so I can't consider myself "advanced" or "intermediate", but I think maybe I could be listening to the sound of your Chakras, or something else, if I'm wrong I hope someone will fix it. :!:

One Wire Phenomenon said:

Here is a book to give you some insight

https://mega.nz/file/MlsClTCR#hGkV1PoWXmAVjR6rihOXbA9VYrrgfg5K81k3RtzAssw

Sorry I scared you

Its fine I got over it

The Dragon666 said:
Hi, so I can't consider myself "advanced" or "intermediate", but I think maybe I could be listening to the sound of your Chakras, or something else, if I'm wrong I hope someone will fix it. :!:
You can try them out, but the ones you should avoid are the ones with elements.
Meditations for beginners are simple, for intermediate meditations you should have a clear idea of the position of the chakras and the direction of the energy, the same goes for advanced meditations. There are meditations that give more energy than others, keep this in mind.
Do not wait for someone to tell you that you are intermediate or advanced, as soon as you feel safe and ready take a breath and try, the first few times you may make mistakes but that's how you get the experience, if you have curious experiences to share or questions please ask.

Hi, can anyone answer my questions? 1-From what were the Gods freed? From the goetia? 2-Dad Satan says not to get involved with other people who would be Christians, Islamists and Jews. So could we get involved with people from Umbanda, Candomblé or atheists? (I don't know if Candomblé or Umbanda are derived from Jewish practices) 3-If I really need something like for example, passing a Dad Satan test would help me or not because Was it wasting your precious time?

Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Azazel!
Hail to all the gods!

FRTR(dark pintable):
https://satanslibrary.org/tpaintableb.html

Portal de Astrologia do JoS:
https://www.jos-astro.com/

The Dragon666 said:
Hi, can anyone answer my questions? 1-From what were the Gods freed? From the goetia? 2-Dad Satan says not to get involved with other people who would be Christians, Islamists and Jews. So could we get involved with people from Umbanda, Candomblé or atheists? (I don't know if Candomblé or Umbanda are derived from Jewish practices) 3-If I really need something like for example, passing a Dad Satan test would help me or not because Was it wasting your precious time?

Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Azazel!
Hail to all the gods!

FRTR(dark pintable):
https://satanslibrary.org/tpaintableb.html

Portal de Astrologia do JoS:
https://www.jos-astro.com/
I will answer question number 2, it refers to those who do not know. jews, xians and muslims are the most common, all are rooted in the hebrew and anything rooted in the Hebrew is against humanity (therefore against us).
Anyone who follows hebrew-based agendas are considered to be those who do not know.
For example a new age junkie who is inspired by the bible is considered to be a xian (those who do not know).

Another interesting thing is that you have two options:
Satan's side, and the enemy side (🤮).
People are forced to take sides, and not taking sides in this war is considered taking a side.
This is on different levels.

I hope it will make the big picture of things clearer for you.

Hi! Your problem may have already been solved, but if you want to read about it, read the post I wrote about Astral. It might give you some information you didn't know. Otherwise, have there been any changes?

Here is the post: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66291

Well, advanced or not, be aware that you are being held responsible for what you say. People, especially new people look upon long term members and active members as someone who they can get guidance from. Even if you don’t like to be taken this way, this is just the way it is.

I made a folder of all the PDFs I have and removed the old link I gave because I added the wrong one.

This is some good material. Thanks!
Just a few pages in Treatise on Astral Projection and I'm already finding out answers I needed.
Where did you find these books?

Yes that is the first sign of astral projection hearing those sounds is the indicator. You need to learn the spiritual lesson of facing your fears first, conquering that fear and learning to dispose of the fearful energy. This is what you need to master before full ascension. Father Satan and our Gods will give you a taste of your spiritual ability at the start of discovering your spiritual ability. We do this to see how well you are able to handle the tremendous amount of energy these Gifts have. You still have a bit of spiritual leg work to do. But I assure you, you are not too far away from the Pot of GOLD.

BrightSpace666 said:

Hi! Your problem may have already been solved, but if you want to read about it, read the post I wrote about Astral. It might give you some information you didn't know. Otherwise, have there been any changes?

Hi thanks, can we be frens I'm currently high from doing breathwork or maybe I'm always high but anyways yeah, the changes are ->

breathwork has allowed me to get calmer but complete healing will take time, my guardian demon said it will take 436 days to heal fully(Haures), man I am so lucky to get such a brilliant woman as my guardian demon(she said she has infinite IQ), I want to be the best, that was a week ago or something, so by next year i will be a completely different person and be a fucking warrior for Satan!!!

BrightSpace666 said:

Hi thanks, can we be frens I'm currently high from doing breathwork or maybe I'm always high but anyways yeah, the changes are ->

breathwork has allowed me to get calmer but complete healing will take time, my guardian demon said it will take 436 days to heal fully(Haures), man I am so lucky to get such a brilliant woman as my guardian demon(she said she has infinite IQ), I want to be the best, that was a week ago or something, so by next year i will be a completely different person and be a fucking warrior for Satan!!!
You are already a warrior. Many would not have done the first steps to begin with. Congratulations and keep it up.

Henu the Great said:
BrightSpace666 said:

You are already a warrior. Many would not have done the first steps to begin with. Congratulations and keep it up.

Ty bro

ChampionOfSaturn666 said:

This is some good material. Thanks!
Just a few pages in Treatise on Astral Projection and I'm already finding out answers I needed.
Where did you find these books?

Hi Treatise on Astal Projection is a pdf I found in Satan's Library. The rest I downloaded from pdf drive.

Larissa666 said:

Well, advanced or not, be aware that you are being held responsible for what you say. People, especially new people look upon long term members and active members as someone who they can get guidance from. Even if you don’t like to be taken this way, this is just the way it is.

Yes I can see that now. I will do my best to remember this.

if I'm being real honest with you, i wouldnt trust that treatise. in it, the author says that there are no dangers aside from your " fears" or whatever. but some of our members have reported being abused, scared by or even mildly hurt when astral projecting. of course, these could be the subconscious manifestation of their minds but you can always be sure that a reptilian, grey, or angel COULD be the cause of that too.... basically i dont trust anyone whose knowledge isn't from Father... even if they were recommended by Maxine 9 years ago.

Henu the Great said:

Ty bro

I think you're making good progress. Good luck on your journey, free of trouble and obstacles, brother!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back