Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I'm having problems with allergic reactions!

dodooutfit7

It's been more than 7 days since I had allergic rhinitis! In my entire life, I have never had any allergy problem, but recently I am having this problem.

I believe this problem would be a way for my body to adapt to my current energy level; Because my aura is very clean.

I just wanted to confirm my queries with the most experienced members of the forum. Taking the opportunity to ask if these types of issues are common among forum members?

As you advance and clean yourself, this often brings up dross and filth which is hidden deep within your soul.

Also, as you advance and meditate, your soul goes from a husk-like state of starvation to a limbo state in which past karmic things can come up, here is a good post by Hp Hooded Cobra which goes into it a bit.

Excuses About Meditation - And It's Necessity

In this thread(Which I definitely recommend you to read) HP says the following

"The good news is it doesn't take that long to get the first messages out of the soul. I have seen in astrology it's the people with some charts who have neglected the soul or not properly worked it, that it gets sometime for them to snap out of it. During this process their past karmic things also kick in, and they can disregard meditation or run away from it. I have seen this in some cases. This is the same how an anorexic can have a locked stomach when food is presented. "

So this alergy very well could be either dross that you're removing or it could be past karmic stuff. In either case the solution is to keep advancing as you are and stay strong on the path of Satan.

Here's a great guide for you that I'd recommend you to check out even if you aren't a beginner or a new SS!

Beginner's Guide to Spiritual Satanism

Be sure to read this one after as it covers a lot of things not covered in the "Beginner's Guide".

Spiritual Satanism FAQ

With that all said, know that we are always here to answer questions! One other thing you should read is the following thread as it discusses the features of the forums and will be a great help in using, navigating, and searching the forums!

Forum Guide for New Members

Be sure to always read through the replies of each of the threads you visit as you very well may find awesome information there, questions you may want the answers to, and updated information in case the OP(original poster) made a mistake by accident!

With that said, good luck in your journey and of course,

HAIL SATAN!

Thank you very much, it really was quite enlightening. The more I looked inside myself, I saw nothing wrong. Even so, I continued with the daily meditations. Today I'm much better!

Here's a great guide for you that I'd recommend you to check out as you seem very new but even if you aren't a beginner or a new SS it's still a great resource!

Beginner's Guide to Spiritual Satanism

Be sure to read this one after as it covers a lot of things not covered in the "Beginner's Guide".

Spiritual Satanism FAQ

With that all said, know that we are always here to answer questions! One other thing you should read is the following thread as it discusses the features of the forums and will be a great help in using, navigating, and searching the forums!

Forum Guide for New Members

Be sure to always read through the replies of each of the threads you visit as you very well may find awesome information there, questions you may want the answers to, and updated information in case the OP(original poster) made a mistake by accident!

Be sure to study the JoyOfSatan as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back