Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can you help me identify (probably) my Guardian Demon from childhood? (with pictures)

Lemon

Hello, english is not my first language, if something is hard to understand then tell me and I'll write it some other way.

So, I am 99% sure the character that has been present in my life since the day I was born and until ~13th birthday was Demon, possibly my Guardian Demon. The younger I was, the more often he was present in my dreams and even irl. He was always a few years older than me, for example, when I was 4, he looked like he was 14, when I was 8, he looked like he was 17, when I was 10, he looked like 20 etc. Until the (my) age of 8 or 9 his eyes were yellow (I'm not sure, but maybe even glowing), probably because he didn't want to scare me, but later they changed to being all black.

He was teaching me stuff, answering my questions. In my dreams, we were most of the time in a place that looked like my garden, but in reverse colours. It felt so, so real, but it was a little different:
1. It felt like time had stopped.
2. There were no sounds other than our voices, and they sounded so clear, like some studio recording.
3. I wasn't feeling like I was dreaming, I was 100% conscious.
4. It wasn't warm, it wasn't cold. There wasn't any temperature, air, wind, moisture.

With his help, I mastered reading by the age of 2, at the age of 3 I was writing (he also teached me fluent "mirror writing"). He was also teaching me about medical stuff (probably because I have predispositions for healing, myself and others) and combat (for example - archery. When I was first doing it irl at the age of 8, I had perfect posture and I was shooting better than my older cousins who were training for years). Oh, and the younger I was, the more visions of the future in my dreams I had.

He told me his name a few times, but I was forgetting it all the time, so at the age of 8 or 9 I named him Dae - short for "Daemon" - and he was ok with that.

He would hang out with me when I was playing alone in my room when I was 6 and younger.

I tried to sleep as much as I could, because I wanted to learn more from him and ask him more and more questions.

Most of the time he had a soft smile. He had a deep, low voice, very pale skin (maybe even white), black hair. Unfortunately, I don't remember any face features such as nose shape etc., but he was very, very tall.

The older I got, the less often I saw him. 3 weeks after my 13th birthday I dedicated, I think by that time he was gone for months. Idk why, but at some time I told my mother about him, she got worried and told me to stop talking to "it", we even went to a psychologist and she was thinking about exorcisms.
I forgot about him, but around the age of 14 or maybe 15, I saw myself in the mirror and I looked just like him - but in the female version. I think I was subconsciously still remembering him, he was still my mentor and I was trying to be more like him.

Do you have any idea who it might be? I made some quick drawings, hair, outfit and colours are right, but as I mentioned earlier - I don't remember face features.

Lemon said:
Hello, english is not my first language, if something is hard to understand then tell me and I'll write it some other way.

So, I am 99% sure the character that has been present in my life since the day I was born and until ~13th birthday was Demon, possibly my Guardian Demon. The younger I was, the more often he was present in my dreams and even irl. He was always a few years older than me, for example, when I was 4, he looked like he was 14, when I was 8, he looked like he was 17, when I was 10, he looked like 20 etc. Until the (my) age of 8 or 9 his eyes were yellow (I'm not sure, but maybe even glowing), probably because he didn't want to scare me, but later they changed to being all black.

He was teaching me stuff, answering my questions. In my dreams, we were most of the time in a place that looked like my garden, but in reverse colours. It felt so, so real, but it was a little different:
1. It felt like time had stopped.
2. There were no sounds other than our voices, and they sounded so clear, like some studio recording.
3. I wasn't feeling like I was dreaming, I was 100% conscious.
4. It wasn't warm, it wasn't cold. There wasn't any temperature, air, wind, moisture.

With his help, I mastered reading by the age of 2, at the age of 3 I was writing (he also teached me fluent "mirror writing"). He was also teaching me about medical stuff (probably because I have predispositions for healing, myself and others) and combat (for example - archery. When I was first doing it irl at the age of 8, I had perfect posture and I was shooting better than my older cousins who were training for years). Oh, and the younger I was, the more visions of the future in my dreams I had.

He told me his name a few times, but I was forgetting it all the time, so at the age of 8 or 9 I named him Dae - short for "Daemon" - and he was ok with that.

He would hang out with me when I was playing alone in my room when I was 6 and younger.

I tried to sleep as much as I could, because I wanted to learn more from him and ask him more and more questions.

Most of the time he had a soft smile. He had a deep, low voice, very pale skin (maybe even white), black hair. Unfortunately, I don't remember any face features such as nose shape etc., but he was very, very tall.

The older I got, the less often I saw him. 3 weeks after my 13th birthday I dedicated, I think by that time he was gone for months. Idk why, but at some time I told my mother about him, she got worried and told me to stop talking to "it", we even went to a psychologist and she was thinking about exorcisms.
I forgot about him, but around the age of 14 or maybe 15, I saw myself in the mirror and I looked just like him - but in the female version. I think I was subconsciously still remembering him, he was still my mentor and I was trying to be more like him.

Do you have any idea who it might be? I made some quick drawings, hair, outfit and colours are right, but as I mentioned earlier - I don't remember face features.

First of all never talk to outsiders about your belief. You are lucky you didn´t end up in a mental institution or had to take damaging drugs.

You can use control+F to search after words on any website did search after black hair:

Maybe it was:

DECARABIA aka ABRAXAS

Zodiac Position: 10-14 degrees of Pisces
March 1st-5th
Tarot Card: 9 of Cups
Planet: Moon
Metal: Silver
Element: Water
Candle color: Black
Plant: Lunaria

Decarabia is a Night Demon and rules 30 legions of spirits

He knows all of the properties of and the powers of plants and stones, and provides birds as familiars. Decarabia is Abraxas. He has short curly black hair with fair skin and black wings with red stripes. He has a blue aura that gives off a lot of heat.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONV.html/index.html

Or

SYTRY aka SITRI AKA THE EGYPTIAN GOD SET, Seth, Sethi, Sit, Sut, Sutekh. [See High Ranking Demons and Crowned Princes of Hell]

Zodiac Position: 25-29 degrees of Taurus
May 15th-20th
Tarot Card: 7 of Pentacles
Planet: Saturn
Candle Color: Red
Plant: Hyacinth
Metal: Lead
Element: Earth

Sytry/Set is a Day Demon and rules 60 legions of spirits
He is a Prince of love and lust, and causes women to reveal themselves naked. He incites men and women fall in love with each other. He appears during the day even though Set is the Egyptian Lord of Darkness. He is one of the 7 Sons of Satan. He has a dark complexion with jet-black hair. He at first had rubbery dark brown wings that turned into beautiful soft black feathery angel wings like a raven right after I did energy work on him and freed him. He wears a long black satin robe. He was very kind, soft spoken and left me with a strong energetic feeling of peace. He has most beautiful energy. He appeared to me in the mid-afternoon on a sunny day in my bedroom. He may be both a day and night Demon/God. He also appears with his Wife, Nephthys [Bathin].
– High Priestess Maxine

Or

ASMODEUS/ASMODAY aka SYDONAY

Zodiac Position: 5-9 degrees of Virgo
August 28th- September 1st
Tarot Card: 8 of Pentacles
Candle color: Black or Blue*
Plant: Mint
Animal: Whale*
Planet: Neptune*
Metal: Copper when it turns Blue*
Element: Water*

Asmodeus is Chief Astrologer of Hell and Oversees the Gambling Houses in Hell. He is a very busy Demon.*
Asmodeus is a Day Demon, he is among the legions of AMAYON and rules 72 legions of spirits
Asmodeus carries the title "King of the Demons"
Asmodeus must be invoked bareheaded.

Asmodeus was of the order of Seraphim and he carries the title "King of the Demons." He governs the many realms of pleasure. He prefers to be summoned bareheaded [without a hat or head covering] and he teaches the arts of astronomy, arithmetic, geomancy, and craftsmanship. He answers all questions, discovers and guards treasures and gives the ability to read the thoughts of others. He confers invisibility, and can break up marriages/relationships. Asmodeus has a human Mother and his Father is a God. He has jet black hair with a braid down his back, and has an olive complexion. Asmodeus is extremely courteous and very much a gentleman. He is soft spoken with a smooth voice. Asmodeus is a very pleasant Demon.
– High Priestess Maxine

https://joy-of-satan-arts.jimdosite.com/gods/

here are some paintings of some of the Joy of Satan gods , see if there is one god/goddess that look like him and if you feel something while scrooling through the names.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DemonNames.html

And here is the list with demons names and also descriptions of them from Joy of Satan, again see if you feel something while reading about them.

You may feel something from a demon that doesn t look like the one being you saw, but remember , he/she can be your REAL guardian demon and the one you saw could be somebody else.

If you mastered lucid dream , you could ask the demon you feel.something reading about to.come in your dreams and to speak with him and ask if he s your GUARDIAN.

Also do you aura of protection, because some enemyes may come to you looking like that guy you saw when young and pretene to be him to gain your trust and then fk you up.

Here s a link for lucid dream also you can search on youtub3 for more lucid dream tutorials.

https://youtu.be/ks_KHCSzlp4

Lemon said:
Start doing Aura of Protection (AoP) now. Use SS calander (use forums search function and download calendar according to your country)
To know the current position of moon. In combination with JoS astrology section & choose a Signs by knowling their advantages then start AoP working accordingly . Avoid VoC timings mentioned in SS Calander when ever you do AoP workings.
It takes few days to build a strong AoP. Never doubt your AoP.
You can do AoP working Multiple times a Day if you like or being heavly attacked (qurriel , fights with random or family members, bad luck) a begning sign to invisible entities. AoP @ Early morning and before going to sleep is a Must.
And
Satan Dedication Ritual is must if you are planing to continue with JoS without dedication ritual if you perform JoS meditations, magic or summoning gods. There are chances of practitioner may go insane. Because of enemy curses.

Use Tor browser for visiting this JoS sites. And use bridges option in settings. Always completely delete your browsing history.
Use search function of this forums and search "Cyber Security" there are currently 4 parts of this topics.
Never reveal any of your personal details name age sex birth details to anyone. Don't contact anyone on emails.
If you get any email from claiming to be HP or from any member do not respond. Always cautious on this emails. HPs are too busy to communicate. The enemy plays tricks here.
Advice you to not to use this account
Now.

Make a New account on this forums and use randomly typed characters in email option appeared during registeration. i.e., [email protected] and fake registeration details.
Before that read cyber security topics.

Hail Satan...

If things go out of control made by enemy attacks just look at Satan's Segil available on JoS site under Demons section. Just look at the segil and Ask in your mind for help and guidence. As your post states about being in contact with demon enemy will try to confuse you to weither to go to Satan or not by giving you some scary events. Just call Satan or your GD for help.
For GD just say in your Mind
"My gurdian demon from Satan help me on......."
Advice you here that don't call GD or Satan everytime first try your best to deal with the problems caused by the enemy. If you call GD every time without putting your own efforts GD or Satan may refuse your calls. The Satan wants us to Become Strong and independent.
First call GD, only in adverse case call Satan if you see any alien.
If they doesn't respond a clear indication you have the potential to deal with the current problem and give it a few more tries then call GD again.
Our Gods only help & protects in adverse life threat cases. They are too busy and have life & time of their own. Don't contact them if you want help in exams and other non-sense things they may start avoiding you.
They are here to guide & protect us from life threats only.

Btw i like your Name & Pic :D

Hail Satan.....!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back