Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are enemies attacking me

The Phantom Stranger said:
This is the second time I've woken up with a loud ringing sound in my ears, I've never had these weird nightmares before before so umm what do you guys think?

Do AoP 2 times a day, try vibrating RAUM into your aura.
Also did u dedicate?

More aura cleaning, and more aura of protection. If you are not already doing mantra repetitions for both, then it could be time to start doing so. Try lower amount of vibrations at first, something like 9, 18 or 27. Try to keep your energy levels high at all times, for such yoga and breathing exercises are top options.

Serbon said:
This is the second time I've woken up with a loud ringing sound in my ears, I've never had these weird nightmares before before so umm what do you guys think?

Also did u dedicate?

Yeah I did dedicate.
I'm doing 6 month program trying to get into trance for past couple of days, but I keep getting distracted

Serbon said:

Also did u dedicate?

Yeah I did dedicate.
I'm doing 6 month program trying to get into trance for past couple of days, but I keep getting distracted
Just keep practicing and trying

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back