Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to contact my guardian demon?

NUKEBOISBOI

So what i would do is just sort of sit in my astral temple looking at the chair in front of me, what do i do than? do i ask them if they want to speak with me? is there something else i need to do? i also have heard of people using mirrors for this, how would i go about that? i really want to speak to my guardian demon to tell them how thankfull i am but idk how to meet them, please help

Hail Satan!

NUKEBOISBOI said:
So what i would do is just sort of sit in my astral temple looking at the chair in front of me, what do i do than? do i ask them if they want to speak with me? is there something else i need to do? i also have heard of people using mirrors for this, how would i go about that? i really want to speak to my guardian demon to tell them how thankfull i am but idk how to meet them, please help

Hail Satan!
Focus on him/her and thank him/her, when you talk to them they hear you, and if you are psychically open you can get an answer or an intuition, or in general you feel a positive energy, you can also learn to interpret that energy (yes, no, maybe).
No need to use mirrors or anything, just talk to them (even mentally if you want to).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back