Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A small issue

Hey so I read about killing people using grey energy

I didn't realize it was so easy to kill someone by simply visualizing a grey aura around someone and affirming death.

The issue is that I have an unstable mind which although is getting better still is hard to control so I don't want to accidentally visualize someone with a grey aura(kind of like how someone tells you to stop thinking about a white elephant but then you end up thinking about it anyways)

So umm what do I do

The Phantom Stranger said:
Hey so I read about killing people using grey energy

I didn't realize it was so easy to kill someone by simply visualizing a grey aura around someone and affirming death.

The issue is that I have an unstable mind which although is getting better still is hard to control so I don't want to accidentally visualize someone with a grey aura(kind of like how someone tells you to stop thinking about a white elephant but then you end up thinking about it anyways)

So umm what do I do
There is more to black magick than simply visualising grey energy. One for starters is that the whole ordeal has to be pinpointed focus with clear intent. This is not the case here. Intent and focus are major part of any magick working, so when these are not applied properly, the results will not happen properly either.

Also, it is not so easy to kill a person just by visualising grey energy around them. It needs to be programmed and directed multiple times to have a solid effect, not just once or twice on a whim. The target has to be weaker than the sender as well.

So no worries.

Is it a good or bad idea for me to summon a demon (someone like Malaphar) to cure my anxiety, intrusive thoughts, depression and phobias?

Or should I just stick with my current regimen of power meditation + void meditation and let it take its course?

Some would say no, others would say yes. I would say do as you please. As long as you are respectful I see no problem with that route. Bare in mind that is best to offer something in return.

Henu the Great said:
Some would say no, others would say yes. I would say do as you please. As long as you are respectful I see no problem with that route. Bare in mind that is best to offer something in return.

Should I first open my astral senses before summoning a demon? Or will I be able to sense them physically after focusing on their sigil?

Is it a good or bad idea for me to summon a demon (someone like Malaphar) to cure my anxiety, intrusive thoughts, depression and phobias?

Or should I just stick with my current regimen of power meditation + void meditation and let it take its course?
These are things you can easily cure on your own with consistent meditation. There are workings you can do to fix these things. Look at your Birth Chart and see what's causing that, and work from there. General workings I would say Ur+Wunjo. Or even just breathing and programming solar energies would probably work. If you figure out what exactly causes it , go for Munka or Squares. But either way these are simple things that go away on their own with a steady meditation and yoga routine and other mental exercises such as the ones in the 6 month program. I wouldnt bother a Demon for that, but as said above as long as you are respectful it's up to you. But you will not be instantly cured or something if that's what you expect. What most likely would happen is you being guided through the right way for you yourself curing it or something like that.
You have to read everything about summoning Demons on the JoS page and you will then know what to give in return, it's written in the Demons Section.

Just know that you will be the one to cure your issues and not the demon. They can help you in various ways but you can't just hope they'll snap their fingers and boom you're cured. They'll help you on your journey while you heal.

BlackOnyx8 said:

These are things you can easily cure on your own with consistent meditation. There are workings you can do to fix these things. Look at your Birth Chart and see what's causing that, and work from there. General workings I would say Ur+Wunjo. Or even just breathing and programming solar energies would probably work. If you figure out what exactly causes it , go for Munka or Squares. But either way these are simple things that go away on their own with a steady meditation and yoga routine and other mental exercises such as the ones in the 6 month program. I wouldnt bother a Demon for that, but as said above as long as you are respectful it's up to you. But you will not be instantly cured or something if that's what you expect. What most likely would happen is you being guided through the right way for you yourself curing it or something like that.
You have to read everything about summoning Demons on the JoS page and you will then know what to give in return, it's written in the Demons Section.

Regarding the 6 month program, I want to start it, but the one thing I am afraid of is entering into a trance, because during a trance our thoughts manifest more powerfully, so what if I accidentally say something like "I'm dead" in my head, I might actually die, so I'm a little bit afraid.

Regarding the 6 month program, I want to start it, but the one thing I am afraid of is entering into a trance, because during a trance our thoughts manifest more powerfully, so what if I accidentally say something like "I'm dead" in my head, I might actually die, so I'm a little bit afraid.
Do not worry about anything, and do not let worrying about fake problems prevent you from doing the work that you need to do.

A thought is a very weak thing, especially for a beginner. True intention, energy, depth, and focus is what carries power. A little transient thought means nothing and carries no power. It is nothing to worry about.

No, you will not die just by 'thinking' you are dead. That is not how metaphysics operate.

Should I first open my astral senses before summoning a demon? Or will I be able to sense them physically after focusing on their sigil?
You can sense them in other ways also. You can get feelings, intuition, thoughts, signs, what have you. You can summon even before being astrally open to perceive them with astral senses, but you will not be able to see or hear them properly yet. Astral senses are psychical senses.

BlackOnyx8 said:

So fear? Fear will keep you from advancing. HPS Maxine says that THOTH wrote that fear is the greatest obstacle to spirituality. Fear will hold you back.

Also, when you're actually in a trance, your thoughts won't be erratic and you'll have a calm and quiet mind so you wont be getting intrusive thoughts. The deeper the trance, the less you'll have these erratic thoughts and you'll have in a greater control over your thoughts. So you don't have to worry about that.

Also read the stuff on JoS website. Especially regarding manifestation, magick etc because all your questions have been related to that. You'll find that you wont just make something happen if that thought pops in your head or if an image pops in your head. This is ocd territory. I've dealt with ocd for about 9 years now. Know that the content of the intrusive thoughts is irrelevant , no matter what pops in your head the content is irrelevant. It's the anxiety you feel from those thoughts that keeps you bound in a loop of those thoughts. Take a step back. Don't pay any attention to the content of the thought, just know it doesn't have any power and does not represent reality. It's your reaction to those thoughts that needs to be in check and not the thoughts themselves. If you stop reacting to them, you'll break outta the loop.

Don't be afraid, meditate and free your soul.

स त न म said:
BlackOnyx8 said:

So fear? Fear will keep you from advancing. HPS Maxine says that THOTH wrote that fear is the greatest obstacle to spirituality. Fear will hold you back.

Also, when you're actually in a trance, your thoughts won't be erratic and you'll have a calm and quiet mind so you wont be getting intrusive thoughts. The deeper the trance, the less you'll have these erratic thoughts and you'll have in a greater control over your thoughts. So you don't have to worry about that.

Also read the stuff on JoS website. Especially regarding manifestation, magick etc because all your questions have been related to that. You'll find that you wont just make something happen if that thought pops in your head or if an image pops in your head. This is ocd territory. I've dealt with ocd for about 9 years now. Know that the content of the intrusive thoughts is irrelevant , no matter what pops in your head the content is irrelevant. It's the anxiety you feel from those thoughts that keeps you bound in a loop of those thoughts. Take a step back. Don't pay any attention to the content of the thought, just know it doesn't have any power and does not represent reality. It's your reaction to those thoughts that needs to be in check and not the thoughts themselves. If you stop reacting to them, you'll break outta the loop.

Don't be afraid, meditate and free your soul.

How long did it take for you to get rid of OCD? I hope me guardian demon isn't reading them cuz its really weird 😣

How long did it take for you to get rid of OCD? I hope me guardian demon isn't reading them cuz its really weird 😣

I'm still dealing with it. One step at a time, one day at a time. There was a stage in my life where I could not do anything, shower for more than two hours, not touch anything etc. I have come ways from that. Still working on opening my soul. Once I have more time I will also start major cleanings right now I only do basic aura cleaning with some SURYA.

As for demons reading your thoughts, don't worry. The fact that you're aware that your thoughts are weird tells me that you don't actually want to think them. And that my friend is how ocd works and keeps you in a loop. Forget the content of the thoughts. Take a step back and understand that ocd is an anxiety disorder. The anxiety your thoughts cause is the issue. It's giving you anxiety because you think the thoughts are weird/wrong/what if my guardian reads them/etc. Demons know what anxiety is and how it affects people. Literally be carefree of the content of the thoughts. Just don't react to the content. Understand that the content is irrelevant and you don't have to 'deal' with the thoughts. What you instead have to deal with is the anxiety. Stop right there when you get intrusive thoughts. Take a deep breath. Do some basic breathing exercises. You can just do a count of 4 inhale count of 4 hold count of 4 exhale or something like that. Start doing something else. Maybe watch something on tv? Just deal with the anxiety and not the content of the thoughts, this way you'll break free from the loop of intrusive thoughts.

Henu the Great said:
No, you will not die just by 'thinking' you are dead. That is not how metaphysics operate.

Funny I've had these thoughts as someone who's never progressed spiritually.

I'm a thinker I've tried the whole void/mindfulness thing and inasmuch as stalling my thoughts for half a second or a momentary pause. Naturally it runs amock like crazy. The very act of calming myself down and putting effort is a struggle all sorts of feelings and sensations and pains in my body come in.

But do the Gods think? Do people who are advanced think? Or are we gonna have to control our thoughts to have no thoughts?

Is thoughtlessness the ultimate level of existing? And if we stop thinking then how do we do stuff? For example while doing things yes there is a pause or limit on thoughts as I'm putting my attention on say lifting a box but I've never had thought suspension for extended periods of times to relish in the understanding.

So are we supposed to be thoughtless robots doing things without thinking? or is thinking a separate field altogether?

How is void for someone who's done it for several minutes to a good chunk of time? It reminds me of the same issue with trance I just cannot for the life of me trance nor void.

Gear88 said:
Henu the Great said:

I'm a thinker I've tried the whole void/mindfulness thing and inasmuch as stalling my thoughts for half a second or a momentary pause. Naturally it runs amock like crazy. The very act of calming myself down and putting effort is a struggle all sorts of feelings and sensations and pains in my body come in.

But do the Gods think? Do people who are advanced think? Or are we gonna have to control our thoughts to have no thoughts?

Is thoughtlessness the ultimate level of existing? And if we stop thinking then how do we do stuff? For example while doing things yes there is a pause or limit on thoughts as I'm putting my attention on say lifting a box but I've never had thought suspension for extended periods of times to relish in the understanding.

So are we supposed to be thoughtless robots doing things without thinking? or is thinking a separate field altogether?

How is void for someone who's done it for several minutes to a good chunk of time? It reminds me of the same issue with trance I just cannot for the life of me trance nor void.
I don't know about superconscious state of being being 'thinkless', but one thing is for sure is that one has to be able to control their mind. As it is stated on the JoS that once a mage is able to still their mind for five minutes then you are an adept. I've read Jack mention that with the Kundalini Serpent rising you'd have to stay still minded for 30 minutes.

This makes sense, because when you think about it the mind has to stay focused on the task at hand and absolutely nothing else or else there are risks involved with increased power breaking fuseboxes or thunder striking who knows where. System going haywire basically. With void mind, you make sure that the electricity stays and goes where it is supposed to go, resulting in as smooth ascend as possible. Any dirt or blockage, hangup or fear will prevent the rising from happening in the first place, or result in physical or mental trauma. Possibly hospital visit.

In using magick, focused mind is important so that you get results. The same principle applies - power has to go somewhere, and if it goes all over the place, the result is nonexistent or underwhelming.

Other than that, I can't say that Gods are 'thinkless' in their day to day lives. But at the same time, what are they? Their existence is on a different level, and among them, there are different levels. They have their consciousness all over the Universe, so it's probably a mix of all the things that they are simultaneously.

For you, I would recommend flame meditation. Or simply meditate on sounds. And check this out: Easy Void Meditation - https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65223

Maybe it's the skill that is the hardest for you the practice and master, but also at the same time it could be the most rewarding to master.

Okay, so what do you think I should offer them?

I'm just some kid idk what to give
I forgot to reply to this earlier.

Basically it comes down to anything that helps Satanism. Examples being: You advance, doing spiritual warfare, doing online or offline warfare (stay safe!), making art of any sort in honour of a Deity or Deities, donating energy. There are more than these, but you get the idea.

Gear88 said:
Henu the Great said:

Void meditation is so that you think when you want to and not think when you don't want to. There will not be any progress without thinking. Just making any decision, small or big, involves thinking. So of course the gods think. It's just that you have to have absolute control on what you think and when you think.

Imagine Hitler coming up with a strategy of what to do next in the war but his mind thinking about what to eat for dinner. This is an example of having control of what to think. Imagine trying to fall asleep but thinking about how good the lasagna was for dinner which prevents you from falling asleep. This is an example of when to think as in this case a stop to the thought process is required. Void meditation gives you control of what to think and when to think.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back