Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How many different alien species exist

im sure there is an infinite number an INFINITE NUMBER of alien species, races, ethnicities, and tribes out there in the infinite material UNIVERSE and astral UNIVERSE counterpart. i've thought about this and pondered this for a while what's out there what are our closest galactic neighbors like are they on one planet or are they a planet colonizing species. also the species could be categorized as positive, neutral and hostile with many subdivisions i think.

The Phantom Stranger said:
How many different sentient alien species exist in the universe?

Also what's outside the universe?
The universe is infinite and has no boundaries, species can be infinite and they are not necessarily all physical.

off topic:
you could create a single topic for your questions, it is not necessary to create one topic for question.
Use this one:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15534

i wonder if there are alien species with metallic colored skin that is reflective? or striped patterns or spots etc.
im talking about humanoids obviously you know alien people :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

Crystallized Mushroom said:
i wonder if there are alien species with metallic colored skin that is reflective? or striped patterns or spots etc.
im talking about humanoids obviously you know alien people :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

For some reason I got dayshavoo when reading this.

Lydia said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:
For some reason I got dayshavoo when reading this.

Déjà vu.
If Lydia replied just to correct a word she must have been really triggered by how incorrect it was spelled. :lol:

Aquarius said:
Lydia said:
Déjà vu.
If Lydia replied just to correct a word she must have been really triggered by how incorrect it was spelled. :lol:

Maybe she really likes me and wants to see me spell better
:lol:

Lol! I was actually killing time waiting for my food to cook, I was chilling on the forums, randomly saw that and decided to write the correct way to spell it for no real reason :lol:

Lydia said:
Aquarius said:

Maybe she really likes me and wants to see me spell better
:lol:

Lol! I was actually killing time waiting for my food to cook, I was chilling on the forums, randomly saw that and decided to write the correct way to spell it for no real reason :lol:

so does anyone like my alien ideas about metallic colored races?

Also why is the universe expanding?

Its something to do with spirals that's all I know.

482b3a4fead2692aa0e1f31cee96e7a3.jpg

1dec503d489e266fca93621b2a2e8b09.jpg

Isn't it sad tho? Other planets are going farther and farther away from us :(
I want to explore those other alien planets one day
We are not static in place either.

Isn't it sad tho? Other planets are going farther and farther away from us :(
I want to explore those other alien planets one day

You can explore alien planets with your mind. Astral projection and also remote viewing. If I hadn't become so scared due to the enemy I would be doing it everyday.

A tip
Embrace your curiosity and open your psychic hearing and eyes. Your mind will take you to whatever is calling you out there. Just make sure it's all positive stuff and not depression or negative things driving you in your subconscious otherwise you might project to an enemy.Thats very very unpleasant!!

Serbon said:
FuckYu_666 said:
Anything based on einstein's theories is bullshit, pay attention.

Not really. Einstein was the one who stole this theories, remember
The expansion of the universe is based on the big bang theory, the studies on black holes and in general the studies of stephen hawking are also false because they are based on the kosher lies of einstein.
Even if they were stolen and corrupted, they are light years away from the originals, just look at the bible to see how much the Jews can corrupt things.
Black holes do exist though, same thing as the movement of galaxies, but they should be studied seriously without the kosher crap in between.

The spiral should be the symbol of the ether if I'm not mistaken, perhaps there is a correlation.
It reminds me of a question I asked when I was at school, why everything is based on a nucleus, from atoms (protons, neutrons, are the nucleus without which electrons would not be as they are, and therefore without this nucleus, the chemical bonds arising from electrons would not exist.), to cells, to the human being (brain), and computers (arranged in hierarchy, kernel or nucleus being the most important) and also celestial bodies.

Did the Nordic Gods(Satan, Beelzebul etc) create other species apart from humanity?
If so, what other races and on which planets?

i wonder that as well i'm sure they did already and could obviously do that if they wanted to they made us Gentiles after all

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back