Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need Help | Astral Parasites/ Attacks | Pineal gland

s7thm

Dear friends,
my pineal gland has been opened trough alot walking 'n smoking pot, spending my time mosty in trance nd a jewish coven found me, is still in me while writing this, and they claim that my own pineal gland is supposed to be theirs and one even said that they want to possess my body.
I been tortured and raped astrally for over 2 months and my heart was nearly dead but it got healed somehow, I think I did that by myself or the jewish scum, however my heart was somewhat on the wrong spot and I were almost dead. My spine was supposed to break also.
The healing process was kinda quick, like 3-4 days.
I'm experiencing nausea and my organs keep being penetrated by light streams or something like that.
Without them 'in my head' my Aura, I think, and energy was powerful and my visions were showing me that the enemy judean God YWH was hitting my back with a light kind of spear and my solar plexus broke somehow.
Every human, all are Christian, are hating me for some reason, it's not really my past though. I haven't hurted anyone in the astral realm neither have I ever astral projected. They claim that my imagination would be seen by everyone but I know that this is false because it's only for those who are.
Currently they're letting more and more people connect to my pineal gland and I'm still getting stung inside my body and I'm suffering from nausea.
If anyone can help me please contact me as fast as possible, I can hardly imagine stuff.

Best regards

D. from Germany

(Also they want me to fight in Afghanistan)

Where should we write this?
You don't combine drugs and spirituality, marijuana creates psychological complexes, holes in the aura and also exposes you to the enemy being a thing governed by him, and destroys your advancement and then damages your lungs, kidneys, brain, throat and more.
Do this, take your weed, papers, filters, bongs, pipes, grinders or whatever you own and throw them in the nearest dumpster.
Start to really move forward, meditate and find the passion of life in it.
Yoga and meditation involving chakras 6 and 7 help a lot, and give you a natural and healthy high.

http://www.JoyOfSatan.org read it ALL, empower yourself and solve your problems.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back