Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I will stick with aura of protection

Okay so I did void meditation for some days.

Now I'm gonna stick with aura of protection because I think its most important with the shits that goin on in the world. I want to build a really powerful aura of protection.

Question:
on this page
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html , am I supposed to say the affirmation before or after the energy breathing?

Also satanisgod.com seems to be unreachable as of writing this post. Joyofsatan.com is working tho. I hope this website never goes away pls, pls get it back online if its an enemy attack or something. I don't wanna lose this website.

Also can someone explain the law of attraction, visualization, manifestations in detail please? I have an unstable mind and I get random thoughts,(OCD), thoughts about death etc, I hope those don't manifest.

Like what are the limits of attraction and visualization? If faith and desire are important in order to manifest what you want, then you shouldn't be afraid of manifesting your fears because you technically don't want those right?
Do you manifest only what you want or what you don't want as well? How does this entire thing work exactly?

You should always do Aura cleaning, Aura of Protection and Void meditation daily, these meditations are the basis of your advancement, keeping you safe, clean and in control of the mind and emotions.

For affirmation, you always raise energy first, then affirm after the meditation is done. Energy breathing and vibration of mantra's are some of the most common ways to raise energy effectively (Yoga can be used for this as well for example).

You raise energy, then affirm, always.

VoiceofEnki said:
You should always do Aura cleaning, Aura of Protection and Void meditation daily, these meditations are the basis of your advancement, keeping you safe, clean and in control of the mind and emotions.

For affirmation, you always raise energy first, then affirm after the meditation is done. Energy breathing and vibration of mantra's are some of the most common ways to raise energy effectively (Yoga can be used for this as well for example).

Yes, but in the context of the specific aura of protection working he's referring to and the way that particular affirmation is worded, I think one should affirm in the mind WHILE breathing in energy. After you're done breathing you can do something like "I'm always totally safe and protected in everyway" or "My aura protects me at all times in every way" etc.

The Phantom Stranger said:
Also can someone explain the law of attraction, visualization, manifestations in detail please? I have an unstable mind and I get random thoughts,(OCD), thoughts about death etc, I hope those don't manifest.

Like what are the limits of attraction and visualization? If faith and desire are important in order to manifest what you want, then you shouldn't be afraid of manifesting your fears because you technically don't want those right?
Do you manifest only what you want or what you don't want as well? How does this entire thing work exactly?

Read these thoroughly:

The Three Steps of Witchcraft
Specific Meditations: Using Your Powers
Most Working Are Not Just a 'One-Shot Deal'
Overcoming Obstacles
Power
Powers of the Mind and Soul

Read all of them, every single word.

Now I'm gonna stick with aura of protection because I think its most important with the shits that goin on in the world. I want to build a really powerful aura of protection.

Question:
on this page
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html , am I supposed to say the affirmation before or after the energy breathing?

Also satanisgod.com seems to be unreachable as of writing this post. Joyofsatan.com is working tho. I hope this website never goes away pls, pls get it back online if its an enemy attack or something. I don't wanna lose this website.

Thinking about something will not make it reality, you have to work on something to manifest it, besides AoP you have to do emptiness meditation and RTRs and also yoga, where do you think you will end up if you only do AoP?
Don't worry about negative thoughts, many times it is the enemy that attacks you, he wants you to believe that you are worthless or that you are destroying yourself, if you don't fight him it will get worse and worse.

Question:
on this page

website is satanisgod.org not satanisgod.com
intention--> attention-->manifestaion
if u focus on fear, fear grows. If u focus on hope, hope grows

VoiceofEnki said:

DO u clean the chakras first or auras first ? I assume aura then chakras.

liberatingTruthSeeker said:

I start from the aura using solar energy and the Surya or AUM Suryae mantra, then focus on the individual chakra's one by one and clean them with white gold or gold light as well.

The returning curses technique is very effective for this. The same method that is used to clean the aura through the returning curses, you can use to clean the chakra's.

Visualize a ball, like a miniature sun scan through the chakra, from top to bottom, pushing out and off any negative energy, astral dirt and thoughtforms, etc.

Do this 3 times per chakra, starting from the crown and ending with the root.

You can flip the sacral and root chakra's while you clean them, as in my experience this works better when the light is send in from the wide top and scanned down through the tapered tip of the chakra, to push the dirt out and away.

Flip them back into the correct position after cleaning them.

Hail Satan!

It's better to do at least 3 different meditations which are important, as Voiceofenki said. Pretty much everyone doesn't do just a single meditation, but splits the meditation time into 3 or 4 or even more. For example, do a couple of minutes of aura of protection, five to ten minutes of void, and energy/chakra work (to empower your soul) for 5-10 minutes. For about 20-30 minutes total meditation time. Also, if you are using aura programming or spell work, it works much better if you do it directly after energy work (the raised energy will empower the working as well).

Most of them are quite superficial and are not based on any strong belief/conviction and don't arouse strong emotion so you shouldn't worry much about them. A rule to remember is that belief and emotion and repetition makes something come in reality. Just thinking about something for a while doesn't make it come into reality. For example, let's say you watch a horror movie and it makes you afraid, but you don't really believe that it's true. Then you shouldn't really worry about it. But if you become afraid and that a friend tells you "yes, that scary thing in that movie happened to my friend" and you believe your friend and become more afraid and you keep thinking about it for the next days and feeling fear and believing that it will happen to you, this will probably come to be real because it has those 3 ingredients: strong emotion+belief+repetition.

It's quite hard to say that "you shouldn't be afraid" because fears come up automatically in most people. It's better when fear comes up to observe the emotion itself and focus on its effects on your body. After a while, this will disappear or it will be weakened enough that you can ignore it. It also helps to be aware of the beliefs and thoughts driving your fears and question them. Most of these beliefs and thoughts are totally exaggerated, they overestimate the danger in the fearful situation and underestimate your abilities to cope with that situation. In reality, most situations that you are fearful/anxious/worried about turn out to be a lot less scary than you thought. Look back in your life and you will see that this is true.

VoiceofEnki said:
liberatingTruthSeeker said:

I start from the aura using solar energy and the Surya or AUM Suryae mantra, then focus on the individual chakra's one by one and clean them with white gold or gold light as well.

The returning curses technique is very effective for this. The same method that is used to clean the aura through the returning curses, you can use to clean the chakra's.

Visualize a ball, like a miniature sun scan through the chakra, from top to bottom, pushing out and off any negative energy, astral dirt and thoughtforms, etc.

Do this 3 times per chakra, starting from the crown and ending with the root.

You can flip the sacral and root chakra's while you clean them, as in my experience this works better when the light is send in from the wide top and scanned down through the tapered tip of the chakra, to push the dirt out and away.

Flip them back into the correct position after cleaning them.

Hail Satan!

How to Heal Yourself with your Mind and Soul https://odysee.com/@Spiritual_Satanism:1/MagickHealing:2
I came across above video that really helps explain what u said and this discussion.

Can you please explain below as I could not understand . This is how above video approaches cleaning --> Aura then root then sacral then above items ( minute 10 ) At minute 17 a golden sword is used to cut from root to crown.

Please explain below. Hard to understand. Root and sacral point up. Remaining Point down.

स त न म said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Yes, but in the context of the specific aura of protection working he's referring to and the way that particular affirmation is worded, I think one should affirm in the mind WHILE breathing in energy. After you're done breathing you can do something like "I'm always totally safe and protected in everyway" or "My aura protects me at all times in every way" etc.

how to know whether it is my own mind deceiving me or the Jews are deceiving me. It can be even both are deceiving me.
Deception can occur at two levels --> One is from Jew and one is from my own mind which is weak. It will become strong as I practice Satanism twice a day.
Goal is to take Satan powers so that my mind is so strong that it is not affected by Jews or my own lower self.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back