Predictive Programming & Movies

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Post Reply
User avatar
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 8984
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

The Phantom Stranger wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:30 am
Didn't the ancient Egyptians and and Greeks have movies or something :/

Can't we just enjoy stories for the fun of it without manifesting it in reality?
Ancient Greeks invented theatre and tragedies, and comedy, to be more specific, the pattern of all this. Movies are a more recent invention that came about manifest due to the evolution of technology, but still is tied to the same patterns.

So yes, they had theatres and theatrical plays of course, which are better than cinema by a long shot. The majority of their theatres survives to this day, and you can still watch plays both there and in other places of the world. Go to a theatre and you'll see overflow of emotion if you see a good play.

Italians invented Opera which is similar to this, but follows more principles such as an act based on music.

You can of course enjoy theatre and just watching a movie won't manifest it, but the minds who are passive and are programmed with this and it goes inside them, it can create a situation of predictive programming.

The reason why predictive programming is the case, is that the enemy, uses movies to plant a seed in the minds of people, so that when this finally happens people are not entirely shocked. Theatre or movies can be used for good or for bad. For example, movies like 1984 can alert people to a future reality, and make them oppose it or recognize it when they see it. Others promote defeatism and not doing anything when one encounters any of this, while others promote these things as a "desirable" outcome.

Not all movies are predictive programming or made to brainwash, but as the enemy took over hollywood, most are. This has an astral and a physical dimension. That is not inherent in watching a movie, or any entertainment material, but the enemy is using this purposefully as a weapon.

An example of what predictive programming is, would be for example the movie Contagion. The steps to this were followed verbatim. Each movie can have it's own aims to it.

Regardless repetitively giving the mind dross information and crap, eventually like toxic dross can wear down the mind, so one must not be a drone that passively watches all this all the time, because even the strongest minds will be affected. So exposure to bullshit for the health of the mind should be tried to be kept at reasonable levels.

The jews don't really air movies or plays. Mostly, what they do is that they promote a scenario, like they did with the movie Contagion, and through the use of numbers and other occultism methods, try to brainwash humanity that this is normal, desirable, is going to come no matter what people do, but above all, to do nothing to fight against it in anyway.

They use occult means to back this up and cause a purposeful effect such as death, destruction etc. It's not just something you see on the screen but there is a definite aim behind these.

There is a big difference between using things to wake people up, a mere movie, and a jewish weapon that is manifest in scenery and form, and all of these might be "movies" or called "acts", but they are all entirely different. Only the method of transfer is the same. Movies can be as good or as bad, or as nefarious, as the aims behind them.

The enemy has of course weaponized Hollywood so you can't even watch a Western Movie now without being bombarded with the usual brainwashing that is the jewish agenda manifest. Regardless a strong mind can fend off these influences, but the large mass of the populace that is not aware of this can be very much affected.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Latest JoS Update: 6 Nov 2021
User avatar
Markhor Goat
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:13 pm

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Markhor Goat »

Indeed, that's why I stopped enjoying movies and even watching them. As for theaters, is enjoyable to feel their emotions, but now I don't have money or green passport for it.
User avatar
Inflorescentia
Posts: 187
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:32 pm

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Inflorescentia »

As far as I know, Hollywood is and has always been the enemy -- a bunch of kikes that have organized to create a private propaganda wing. All major studios are founded by kikes. They only aimed to mesmerize Americans at first. But otherwise, Hollywood has always promoted themes to chisel and erode the social norms. The only difference between 2021 and 1921 is the zeitgeist, which shows how brazen and arrogant they've become over the years.
Gear88
Posts: 2262
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Gear88 »

But when they create these scenarios. Aside from the obvious the physical work is done.

Then the question becomes How do they do it?

Is it merely physical, hope it works, in other words fire and hope it manifests?

It's just I highly doubt there is a bunch of kikes, shabbos, and their alien goons watching films. Like for example I can make the joke of having the reptards/greytards watching the film for 2 hours sitting or standing there and creating the scenario later on with a combination of occult backing and physical actions.

But it doesn't seem that way and it seems silly that even their own aliens might throw a hissy fit and wanting to gouge out the eyes of the jews that made them waste 2 hours on something they can come up with.

(As much as I hate the enemy I'll readily admit their alien cohorts however stupid they can be more so to the greys. These entities are still light-years ahead of our technology)

I hope what I say doesn't sound silly but exactly how do they do this stuff?

For example a jew watches a scene from a movie and decides lets create an occult firing of this scenario. If it's spiritualized in the air and starts manifesting/materializing then is that how do they do it? Additionally they create physical effects for this?

I guess what I'm trying to state is if this is what THEY do. What about us, what's our side of the ways of doing better realities? Besides the obvious the Nordic entities of our neck of the woods are far more vicious in magickal properties.

I'm simply stating how is it done? Is it merely us doing all the work for them, self-destruct mode so to speak? You did say if the mind is polluted with movies it starts firing off the passive side of the mind?

What about people who actively engage their brains for example someone playing a video game or someone doing certain involved activities in a mental capacity like say crossword puzzles or Sudoku or whatever?

In other words when does certain activities we do take a life of their own?

(ex: Counter-Strike even 1.6 is still being played addictively by people even some since the betas of the late-90s. I'm guessing once terrorist vs counter-terrorist or military games of said nature popped in people got pushed into it since in the 80s/90s/Operation Desert Storm/M.E. conflicts engrained it into peoples minds.)
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism!

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled Fascism. Do you, pinko, know what Fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = O.R.I.O.N. = Our Race Is Our Nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index

Communism is political Judiasm!
Zionism is Jewish supremacy!
National Socialism is political Satanism!
O.R.I.O.N. is Gentile Supremacy with respect to other Racial-Nations!
Xtianity is preparation for Communism!
Xtianity is Communism with a tinsel of metaphysics!
Communism is Xtianity for Atheist!
User avatar
The Phantom Stranger
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:52 pm

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by The Phantom Stranger »

Ok so can someone explain manifestation in detail please?

Like I haven't found much on it on the joyofsatan website apart from that being in a trance strengthens your manifesting abilities and that only present tense is understood and not future.
Also that faith, and desire are important.

But I've also heard some people say that trying to avoid a certain scenario out of fear can actually make it manifest. And being desperate counteracts your manifestations. Why?

Can you imagine something without it manifesting in reality or attracting that scenario?
If so, how?
Syt
Posts: 146
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:44 pm

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Syt »

Just to add to this, I've noticed the airing and cinematic release dates for "blockbuster" movies are always released on the following dates:
9ths, 18ths, and on the 27ths of a month.

I figured base number of 9 empowers the subliminal messages encoded in the film or is part of some ritual that affects the mass mind.

HS.
User avatar
Nimrod33
Posts: 246
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:02 pm

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Nimrod33 »

I may be biased toward entertainment (mostly Western) but i don't see nowadays any good reason to spent even 30 minutes with them, when i can employ my free time better. I mean, i know that there are some movies that are (even if 1%) redpills, such as Soylent Green or They Live. But most other movies tend to be either political Marxist propaganda, with themes like Feminism, Anti-Whiteness, LGBT Agenda, BlackLivesMatter, fake "anti-Capitalism" etc. And one or two movies that "took place" in the times of the Holofiction every year. Even when it is about "spirituality", it always uses Theosophical themes.

I wish i could instead assist again to Ancient Greek Theater plays or even Opera, but i guess i will have to wait the end of this situation. Speaking of which, i remember the enemy attempting to pollute it with shitty costumes and gender-bend characters, last time that i checked it.
The Jews deleted all of my YouTube channels, lol.
One Wire Phenomenon
Posts: 1670
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:03 pm

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by One Wire Phenomenon »

The first horror movie ever made was about a bat that turned into a witch or something.
House of the Devil (1896)

I wonder if people in the olden days also did horror entrainment? If they did it would probably be stuff like real danger situations that are based on real things not some nonsense propaganda like te Jews do.
Flowers of İnanna
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:02 am

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Flowers of İnanna »

Throughout history, Jews have never had a positive contribution to art. This applies to everything but art. Undoubtedly, art is a very effective tool for the intense expression of emotions, and the Jews are determined to willingly use it as a powerful weapon to transform the mood and mind of humanity into a toilet bowl.
Today people look at the shit called netflix as art.
This is a scary situation. I hope that when the Jews disappear, art will come to the place it deserves and such disgrace will never happen again in all branches of art. At least the gods won't allow it.
"With knowledge, when we walk through a door, it is permanently slammed shut behind us and the only direction to go is to continue forward." -HPS Maxine Dietrich
User avatar
BrightSpace666
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:26 am

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by BrightSpace666 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:53 pm
The Phantom Stranger wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:30 am
Didn't the ancient Egyptians and and Greeks have movies or something :/

Can't we just enjoy stories for the fun of it without manifesting it in reality?
...
In terms of numbers, you mean 666, for example? This number, for example, has been quite distorted, when in fact this beautiful number is nothing more than the Kabbalistic square of the Sun. They do the same with many of our symbols, such as the beautiful snake, portraying it as evil, when there is no basis in reality, it is just subconscious manipulation. They implant in your mind a certain action/event from the movie, or even a sequence of actions, which becomes embedded in your subconscious.

This scene is later turned against you, as it is difficult for you to believe anything other than what you actually saw. Indeed, a stronger mind can dispel these delusions, disinformation, but not everyone has a strong mind. That is their goal, to make people believe the fictions they make up. When it is just an attempt to manipulate the minds of the masses.

Then they think what they saw is what they actually saw. But it's not. But they've been doing it for a long time. They're polluting our religion. Many believe in it, many don't, some just don't care about religion. But if you just think for a moment, is this reality? Or is it just the brainchild of a sick person being made to seem real? They are not thinking, they are watching this shit, they are afraid of it, but isn't that the point of a horror film, to be afraid of it? And then these images can stay in your head for a long time, like subliminal programming.This is not only typical of horror movies, but also of the current vaccination situation. Many people vaccinate themselves just because they see it as good/necessary for safety. Same mentality in horror movies, just different.

Anyway, good post, informative, to the point. Thank you!
User avatar
Fanboy
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:04 am

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Fanboy »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:53 pm
The Phantom Stranger wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:30 am
Didn't the ancient Egyptians and and Greeks have movies or something :/

Can't we just enjoy stories for the fun of it without manifesting it in reality?
...

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
i really love star wars 3, its shot just like a play.

honestly i would say its my favourite movie, maybe all good films are filmed like this aswell. the bruce lee movies were done similarly, and i think they are both really good
Ants don't like Canada *shrug*

Well if you go to the secret cave of Godzilla and steal the sacred gyrocopter along with the all-powerful Firestone you can fly to the moon and blow it up. Should solve your problem. C'mon now.

head director of the tel aviv tranny cyber division task unit
User avatar
Nikois666
Posts: 472
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:35 am
Location: Penguin North, Antarctica, Earth

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Nikois666 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:53 pm
Back in 2020, when this whole lockdown thing started. I took some time off from my studies. I Started watching all these movies and tv shows on netflix and other crap for hours almost everyday. Before engaging into these movies, multiculturalism was abnormal to me even though I lived in a multicultural shithole, but as the days passed, multiculturalism was slowly becoming familiar to me and sort of not so abnormal and the mind sort of wanted to act like certain characters that I saw in the movies. That is the time I realized the potential of this whole thing, this huge brainwashing operation. I realized how toxic, manipulating and brainwashing these entertainment industries are to the human mind and why so many people are so ignorant,unoriginal and so indulged into all this crap. I mean, whenever I look around, people are always trying to act/pretend like someone else or something they saw. Almost no one seems to be original to me.

These people seem to be stuck in a vacuum of staleness due to the over use of the digital/virtual world, which is limiting them from connecting to the real world and thus keeping them from becoming original. That is why the video game term NPC became famous because sane and decent people noticed that many people are behaving in a limited way. Some people don't even need zuckerberg's metaverse to become limited and caged, they are pretty much already there.
卐⛧"If you want to lead others, you need to lead yourself first"⛧卐

"Once a kike, always a kike. You can't unkike them. Show no mercy, because they have non for us."

"I know I ask too many questions and I know it can be annoying, but they help a hundred more like me. And so you helped a hundred more who are like me."

"To me, ignorance has it's own price."

"To create, you must destroy, and to destroy, you must create."
Some discipline is necessary
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Image
User avatar
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 8984
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Nikois666 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:45 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:53 pm
Back in 2020, when this whole lockdown thing started. I took some time off from my studies. I Started watching all these movies and tv shows on netflix and other crap for hours almost everyday. Before engaging into these movies, multiculturalism was abnormal to me even though I lived in a multicultural shithole, but as the days passed, multiculturalism was slowly becoming familiar to me and sort of not so abnormal and the mind sort of wanted to act like certain characters that I saw in the movies. That is the time I realized the potential of this whole thing, this huge brainwashing operation. I realized how toxic, manipulating and brainwashing these entertainment industries are to the human mind and why so many people are so ignorant,unoriginal and so indulged into all this crap. I mean, whenever I look around, people are always trying to act/pretend like someone else or something they saw. Almost no one seems to be original to me.
....
Imagine how this power could be used now to affect people's life in a bravery or intelligence manner, people would be inspired to become better, and so on.

The programming now is inverse. Men or women for example look at some idiot jew prototype in a show, then they spend about 10 years pretending they are this false character. Then they turn back, their life is built on lies, and collapsing happens.

The potential is however immense, positive or negative. That's why it's important to control your input to a decent extent.

Unfortunately the lack of shows that have any positive factors [or aren't plain negative] are few. But many exist if you want to do the research.

Also after you know what's right and wrong then you can mostly defend your mind against the crap. But as you saw for example in your case even if we know still these things do exert an influence on us and affect us.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Latest JoS Update: 6 Nov 2021
User avatar
Sundara
Posts: 1330
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:22 pm

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Sundara »

It’s all dependent on what the individual wants to make of it and it can wake people up, like black mirror. Most people, the majority at least that I know who’ve seen it, end it with fear that what’s happening right now with tech is going too far. Not many people watch that and go yeah tight. I want that as a future. I understand why OP feels that way because a belief that everything you see and watch is programming your mind is borderline schizo. That belief alone can create a situation where that’s happening. I don’t like to believe we are that susceptible and still believe that the core of the issue lies within restoration of spiritual balance and power to the people, also physically, and education, free access to knowledge - all of our goals. The desire to wake up is another thing and that’s up to someone else but if that’s too large of a number then that affects us too.

The world is, whether anyone likes it or not, going through a mass awakening and it’s a struggle for some people.
Kevin Hernandez
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:55 pm

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Kevin Hernandez »

I stopped watching Netflix because a lot of it is Jew funded and has a lot of blasphemous Jew content, and the conspiracy theorists go crazy over dumb garbage that isn't even founded in truth, just propaganda that the people make true, that could've been a lie if they simply stopped listening to their bullshit.

Meanwhile, stories like the story of Durga, the Jade Emperor, the illead, the story of Athena always got my attention no matter how many times I read them. Watching historical movies usually on ancient history like Egypt, Sumer, Greece are very interesting because I love learning about ancient cultures and art. The story of Osiris and Set to this day still always has something to learn from. I love how the ancient stories not only had depth of story, but even educational as well.
User avatar
Nikois666
Posts: 472
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:35 am
Location: Penguin North, Antarctica, Earth

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Nikois666 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:51 pm
Imagine how this power could be used now to affect people's life in a bravery or intelligence manner, people would be inspired to become better, and so on.
Absolutely. I think Nazi Germany is a good example, they did use the cinema in a positive way.
The programming now is inverse. Men or women for example look at some idiot jew prototype in a show, then they spend about 10 years pretending they are this false character. Then they turn back, their life is built on lies, and collapsing happens.
Very true, they just keep lying to themselves and a day comes when they have to face the truth. This also in my opinion seems to be a stage for some weak people to leap into a criminal mindset.
The potential is however immense, positive or negative. That's why it's important to control your input to a decent extent.

Unfortunately the lack of shows that have any positive factors [or aren't plain negative] are few. But many exist if you want to do the research.

Also after you know what's right and wrong then you can mostly defend your mind against the crap. But as you saw for example in your case even if we know still these things do exert an influence on us and affect us.
Absolutely.
Before watching a movie or show, I check the cast to see whether it's DIE-versified or not. If it's die-versified, I barely touch it cuz 99% of the time such movies turnout to be horseshit. If it's not die-versified, I watch the trailers and read synopsis, if it's ok or good, I give it a try.

But I think for now it's better to watch less, since one will not really get much out of the crap that is being produced in the entertainment industries. Better to do some online course of the things one likes. Or learn languages, learning a language is a really great way of sharpening the mind.
卐⛧"If you want to lead others, you need to lead yourself first"⛧卐

"Once a kike, always a kike. You can't unkike them. Show no mercy, because they have non for us."

"I know I ask too many questions and I know it can be annoying, but they help a hundred more like me. And so you helped a hundred more who are like me."

"To me, ignorance has it's own price."

"To create, you must destroy, and to destroy, you must create."
Some discipline is necessary
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Image
User avatar
BlackJackal
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:55 pm
Location: Europe

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by BlackJackal »

Funny how this thread pops up after World Economic Forum releases another one of their "cyber attack" teasers on twitter.

https://twitter.com/wef/status/1462798146929573897

How much are you willing to bet that kike Hanukkah will be centered around bringing above teaser to reality this winter?
I mean energy crisis, teasers of extreme weather and cyber attacks...
Manik
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:01 pm

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Manik »

Almost all type movies mentioned have an end of someone rising against and winning in the end. I know Jews run the media, but movies, they normally end with a resolution rather than what the enemy wants. Most movies are just movies. It seems ppl think that every single enjoyment is a Jew agenda. Iv seen things posted on here and then fact checked myself and found it's absolutely nothing off. Our agenda is the prime focus, a movie is a movie.
User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 4905
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Stormblood »

This is all based on conditioning from psychology. Even porn has this to get people into all kind of degeneration, from miscegenation to weird fetishes like scat and so on.

Theatre in Ancient Greece was not passive entertainment but was supposed to make people reflect on their lives and become better individuals. Of course, the enemy took this and reversed it just like they did with much of music.
Final RTR | Part 3 | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 15 August '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Samas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
Catalincata94
Posts: 770
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 am

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Catalincata94 »

I don't watch movies for many years now (except for some anime movies, DBS Broly) i knew about the brainwashing so i stopped watching movies and i choose better things to watch like anime, Naruto was my favorite anime and i watched it and still watching it since i was in 5th grade. Naruto has pozitive subliminal messages like the "sharingan" is a subliminal message for 666 there are also other messages like "you can get your destiny in your hands" and more and even in the game Naruto Shippuden ultimate ninja storm 4 has one great subliminal message that is to rise the kundalini serpent, it's in this video at 12:41 min www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgFMfc5JQ10 It is clear to me that Masashi Kishimoto (the creator of Naruto) knows Satanic knowlege and he must be a Satanist.
Nightmare_von
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:39 pm

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Nightmare_von »

It's mind control done for centuries and so it continues, now it's digital, much easier. that commie iphone is the reptilians dream.
User avatar
newbie40
Posts: 89
Joined: Sat May 08, 2021 7:51 am

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by newbie40 »

Ok how many children are here?
"There is no god but myself"
"Knowing this, who dares worship the false gods of the koran and bible?"
-Satan-

Hail Satan!

Books
-Nineteen eighty four.
-Animal Farm
User avatar
Artisan
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:16 pm

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Artisan »

Inflorescentia wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:46 pm
As far as I know, Hollywood is and has always been the enemy -- a bunch of kikes that have organized to create a private propaganda wing. All major studios are founded by kikes. They only aimed to mesmerize Americans at first. But otherwise, Hollywood has always promoted themes to chisel and erode the social norms. The only difference between 2021 and 1921 is the zeitgeist, which shows how brazen and arrogant they've become over the years.
I completely agree with you on this stance. We can definitely see, as you said, how arrogantly they've become over the years, I remember a few months ago trying to watch a movie, ANY MOVIE from 2021 or 2020, and ALL of them had some form of jewish filth in them, for instance, "Candy Man" was an entire film about "white person bad, black person justified for murdering white person".

The ENTIRE movie was just race baiting. That was it's entire plot. Not to mention horror movies, I haven't seen a non-jewish anti-pagan horror movie come out in so long, I just don't watch movies anymore because at this point, what movie doesn't have some form of blatant and obvious jewish filth?

NOT TO MENTION KIDS SHOWS. My Gods, every kids show has to have a jewish main character. Like, what the fuck, why, look at any kids show which has three main characters, there's always a kike, ALWAYS. I can list so many examples. But, that's not hollywood but the media industry in general which is controlled by the jews.

Also, Edelwise, I wanted to know if you could check out this post for me
Question about attraction to fellow forum member.

If you can't tell, me responding to you and asking you to read it is me saying that it's you I'm talking about in the post. And, If situations are right, I wanted to know if I could get to know you better, as I've felt this strange attraction to you for years, and I know nothing about you. However, if you're uncomfortable, or don't want someone looking at you in a potentially romantic way, or whatever the case is, I'll understand completely!

Health is the greatest whealth after all. And I would never want my actions to harm another SS.

Let me know :)
Username
Posts: 390
Joined: Fri May 29, 2020 10:10 am

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Username »

After wasting a lot of time watching videos on a digital screen, I feel like time would be much better used for meditation. Instead of watching a 30 min video, one could just do 30 min of meditation session. One could advance a lot if they stopped going to the internet for entertainment and instead just meditated. The meditation session doesn't even have to be that serious in the case but could be viewed as a means of relaxation. For example, just meditating on the third eye by simply focusing on it, checking on your chakras, void meditation etc.
Breathe with your chest.
My thoughts,emotions and feelings may lie to me but I can never lie to myself.
User avatar
Jack
Posts: 3699
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:48 pm

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Jack »

Have you watched Utopia (2013-14) ?
SCORCHED EARTH PT 1 and PT2
(V.V.IMP)


https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/the-s ... -freedom//
(START PREPARING NOW!!!)
Image
New Order - Here To Stay
"And J don't stand in line ,I ain't never had to wait. I'm the realest in this Game I ain't Never had to fake" - Ain't Nothing, Juicy J
Hail Satan!!!
Hail Adramelech!!!
Lightningsnake
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:18 pm

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Lightningsnake »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:51 pm
Nikois666 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:45 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:53 pm
Back in 2020, when this whole lockdown thing started. I took some time off from my studies. I Started watching all these movies and tv shows on netflix and other crap for hours almost everyday. Before engaging into these movies, multiculturalism was abnormal to me even though I lived in a multicultural shithole, but as the days passed, multiculturalism was slowly becoming familiar to me and sort of not so abnormal and the mind sort of wanted to act like certain characters that I saw in the movies. That is the time I realized the potential of this whole thing, this huge brainwashing operation. I realized how toxic, manipulating and brainwashing these entertainment industries are to the human mind and why so many people are so ignorant,unoriginal and so indulged into all this crap. I mean, whenever I look around, people are always trying to act/pretend like someone else or something they saw. Almost no one seems to be original to me.
....
Imagine how this power could be used now to affect people's life in a bravery or intelligence manner, people would be inspired to become better, and so on.

The programming now is inverse. Men or women for example look at some idiot jew prototype in a show, then they spend about 10 years pretending they are this false character. Then they turn back, their life is built on lies, and collapsing happens.

The potential is however immense, positive or negative. That's why it's important to control your input to a decent extent.

Unfortunately the lack of shows that have any positive factors [or aren't plain negative] are few. But many exist if you want to do the research.

Also after you know what's right and wrong then you can mostly defend your mind against the crap. But as you saw for example in your case even if we know still these things do exert an influence on us and affect us.








What I'm about to say may sound stupid.
But I started watching anime a many years ago.
I've noticed that better anime significantly reduces my suicidal tendencies.
When I first joined the SS, I was very tormented by such thoughts.
It's true that sometimes the enemy still tries.
But I try to stand my ground.
The only downside is that it's easy to get bogged down in a good story.
User avatar
mercury_wisdom
Posts: 1104
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:04 am
Location: Father Satan's Earth

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by mercury_wisdom »

Flowers of İnanna wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:27 pm
Throughout history, Jews have never had a positive contribution to art. This applies to everything but art. Undoubtedly, art is a very effective tool for the intense expression of emotions, and the Jews are determined to willingly use it as a powerful weapon to transform the mood and mind of humanity into a toilet bowl.
Today people look at the shit called netflix as art.
This is a scary situation. I hope that when the Jews disappear, art will come to the place it deserves and such disgrace will never happen again in all branches of art. At least the gods won't allow it.
I love your name.
"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Confucius says: "One who is strict with one's self rarely fails."
Image
Image
HAIL SATAN FOREVER
HAIL PRINCESS ASTARTE
100 Days
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:32 pm

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by 100 Days »

Nikois666 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:45 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:53 pm
Back in 2020, when this whole lockdown thing started. I took some time off from my studies. I Started watching all these movies and tv shows on netflix and other crap for hours almost everyday. Before engaging into these movies, multiculturalism was abnormal to me even though I lived in a multicultural shithole, but as the days passed, multiculturalism was slowly becoming familiar to me and sort of not so abnormal and the mind sort of wanted to act like certain characters that I saw in the movies. That is the time I realized the potential of this whole thing, this huge brainwashing operation. I realized how toxic, manipulating and brainwashing these entertainment industries are to the human mind and why so many people are so ignorant,unoriginal and so indulged into all this crap. I mean, whenever I look around, people are always trying to act/pretend like someone else or something they saw. Almost no one seems to be original to me.

These people seem to be stuck in a vacuum of staleness due to the over use of the digital/virtual world, which is limiting them from connecting to the real world and thus keeping them from becoming original. That is why the video game term NPC became famous because sane and decent people noticed that many people are behaving in a limited way. Some people don't even need zuckerberg's metaverse to become limited and caged, they are pretty much already there.
This happened to me too, I was simply catched in this global mass mind who turned to intense tv watchng to "survive" the pandemic. Possibly the jews launched a big spell or action to trigger this.
To a lesser extent, as while most people were feeding with Netflix 8 hours per day, I simply watched a couple of movies randomly downloaded here an there.

It seems, most gullible people are living their life as if they were a movie star at the unconscious level (you can spot this in their behaviour, it's not that difficult to link many of them to a jewlliwood star). Basically when a movie star says "the earth is flat" because of the jew decision, many of them will be convinced the earth is flat. I see, the jews use movie stars as sort of "remote control" buttons to direct mass mind where they see fit. This can reach political vote, shopping and food preference, clothing, etc.
This intensifies with tv-series (I personally do not ever watch any of them) as they repeat again and again the same behavioral patterns, to radicate more deeply into the minds.

A step further the hive mind, greys' style, they are trying to create.
A Satanic Soul.
User avatar
TruthAndTyr
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:02 pm
Location: Prison

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by TruthAndTyr »

I've seen some interesting montage videos of predictive programming in cinema for the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks. They went back as far as the mid 1970s and toward the closing years/months, got more and more specific and deliberate.

When you're a kid, adults (often in a hypocritical way) preach to you over and over a didactic diatribe about how you need to learn the difference between fantasy and reality. What they don't know, or just don't tell you, is fantasy can sometimes shape reality, sometimes through material actions based on influence, as is the case with social conditioning, and sometimes through direct psychic interference from the subconscious and unconscious minds as is the case of predictive programming. If you remember from an old sermon here, "every man-made thing you see was once just a thought in someone's mind, who then ran tests, learned from mistakes, and did the work to eventually bring it into reality". A thought in someone's mind which is not yet reality, eventually becoming reality. Doesn't that sound impossible or crazy?

An example of social conditioning is the relentless cuckmongering of mainstream entertainment. 60 years of preaching "the races are equal", "mixing races is normal", "white people are lame and evil", "acting black makes you cool, and acting black means acting like we tell you to act", etc. Over time, the majority population, polluted in their youth (because the cowardly nature of our adversaries leads them to always go after women and children first), shapes a "new normal" based on what society's entertainment wing taught them. Once this happens, the fantasy of a complacent, rootless, pseudo-hive mind of easily manipulated biped cattle becomes a reality, and any individual or minority who goes against or tries to get away from the herd gets stampeded.

Predictive Programming is on a psychic level, not just a propogandic level. It's used to direct and focus psychic energy from a mass mind (the average majority who have no idea this is real) to pre-write the future to achieve a desired goal. This is hollywood style predictive programming. There are examples all over cinema and television, "nine bucks? I'm buying" from the Simpsons where the 9 is right in front of the twin towers and looks like 911, Neo's birthday on his driver's license in the Matrix, the street sign and the tire fire from Back to the Future after the lightning bolt strikes the Milennium Falcon...oh, sorry, I mean the clock tower running a cable down to the Delorian :lol: . Eventually, when millions of people watch the numerology over and over again, and their neurochemistry is on auto-pilot following certain themes like fire, crashing, destruction, and numbers associated with ending (9) and disintegration (11), they form a sort of psychic resource pool. An unfocused energy that someone can tap into and activate with a key of some sort to set a new pattern of events in motion. One shepherd and a few sheep dogs, drive the unthinking herd to its destruction much more efficiently than a pack of wolves can take down a few stragglers.

What kind of working do they use? What technology is involved? Who's the big boss behind it all? Fuck if I know. All I know is after my own brain-melting experience over the last 4 years or so, and reading Synchronicity and following JoS for a while, the concept of an afterthought or a repressed memory or even just a bad joke manifesting as a material event is no longer a far-fetched scenario to me.
Truth without Law is Anarchy. Law without Truth is Tyranny.
User avatar
Crystallized Mushroom
Posts: 618
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:45 pm
Location: Crystal Planet

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Crystallized Mushroom »

Stormblood wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:16 pm
This is all based on conditioning from psychology. Even porn has this to get people into all kind of degeneration, from miscegenation to weird fetishes like scat and so on.

Theatre in Ancient Greece was not passive entertainment but was supposed to make people reflect on their lives and become better individuals. Of course, the enemy took this and reversed it just like they did with much of music.
ewwww reminds me of the post by mageson about porn and free will i believe it was called
Image
Flowers of İnanna
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:02 am

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Flowers of İnanna »

mercury_wisdom wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:40 pm
Flowers of İnanna wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:27 pm
Throughout history, Jews have never had a positive contribution to art. This applies to everything but art. Undoubtedly, art is a very effective tool for the intense expression of emotions, and the Jews are determined to willingly use it as a powerful weapon to transform the mood and mind of humanity into a toilet bowl.
Today people look at the shit called netflix as art.
This is a scary situation. I hope that when the Jews disappear, art will come to the place it deserves and such disgrace will never happen again in all branches of art. At least the gods won't allow it.
I love your name.
Thank you very much, dear Mercury. I actually inspired this name from a sermon by HP Cobra. I don't remember exactly which sermon it was, but Astarte used the phrase "my beautiful garden" for the world. I really liked this. It was a beautiful manifestation of how the Gods saw the world. It made us feel like we had the most caring and loving Gods in the universe. This is more than happiness, it is a unique feeling.
"With knowledge, when we walk through a door, it is permanently slammed shut behind us and the only direction to go is to continue forward." -HPS Maxine Dietrich
Flowers of İnanna
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:02 am

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Flowers of İnanna »

mercury_wisdom wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:40 pm
Flowers of İnanna wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:27 pm
Throughout history, Jews have never had a positive contribution to art. This applies to everything but art. Undoubtedly, art is a very effective tool for the intense expression of emotions, and the Jews are determined to willingly use it as a powerful weapon to transform the mood and mind of humanity into a toilet bowl.
Today people look at the shit called netflix as art.
This is a scary situation. I hope that when the Jews disappear, art will come to the place it deserves and such disgrace will never happen again in all branches of art. At least the gods won't allow it.
I love your name.
"With knowledge, when we walk through a door, it is permanently slammed shut behind us and the only direction to go is to continue forward." -HPS Maxine Dietrich
User avatar
Nimrod33
Posts: 246
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:02 pm

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Nimrod33 »

Artisan wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:58 am
NOT TO MENTION KIDS SHOWS. My Gods, every kids show has to have a jewish main character. Like, what the fuck, why, look at any kids show which has three main characters, there's always a kike, ALWAYS. I can list so many examples. But, that's not hollywood but the media industry in general which is controlled by the jews.
Unfortunately, many "kids shows" in the West always had jewish protagonists. An example that comes in my mind is Bugs Bunny from the jewish Looney Tunes. In the American dubs he is voiced by a New Yorker, has communist ideas and always wins by deceiving his own enemies. In fact, even the creators of the show admitted that he is based on a real life jew. If that is not enough, during WW2 he took part in a propaganda to demonize National Socialists.
The Jews deleted all of my YouTube channels, lol.
CandiceLee1313
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:49 pm
Location: Sandy Utah

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by CandiceLee1313 »

I haven't been in a movie theater since 2012. I have noticed alot of crazy jew confirmed mindgames and it was loud and clear. Seeing some of the illustrations and tidbits on tv as it is. On some of the new and up coming movies back in the year 2013 and beyond that year. Just watching the news and hearing about these movies and what they are about and what is going on. And I didn't like it. Even if was just previews. It was bad enough right there. And I wasn't happy or comfortable with it all. And I don't even watch tv much anymore. And for the record! I don't even get on Facebook !! I avoid the drama as much as I can. I spend alot of my time reading and doing other things that are more uplifting and pleasant. And I spend a lot of time on here reading about what's going on. And study. 💗💗💗 I am a quiet person. And I keep things to myself. Unless it's important to share . Or if I want to share something unique and fun. And have the comfort of being completely open to communicate where I feel welcome and safe. ! 🙏🐍 Hail Satan!! Hail Azazel!!🔥
I don't post much on here. But when I DO... It is to let others know. That I exist. :twisted: And I enjoy telling you and the staff members on this website! How much I have learned!!! And I appreciate your patience! And the loyalty!!!! You have here between the members. :D I have been on this website for over 3 years here. I have read pretty much most of the books and what is posted and shared. And I love the lessons on meditation and kundilini breathing. And the different levels of magic. I have been able to follow them well. And I have taken the 30 day challenge and loved it!! The RTRs have also made it easier for me to relax
CandiceLee1313
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:49 pm
Location: Sandy Utah

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by CandiceLee1313 »

I never cared much for the Hollywood idiots! All that glitter and Glitz and all of that glam! It's foolish how these people would give up their life and their freedom but just to be used abused and controlled by a bunch of wealthy Hollywood Jews record producers movie directors every other one of them is a fucking Jew if not they are half-jewish! Every other rock musician out there is a fucking Jew! Or half Jewish or trying to be Jewish or wants to be Jewish like Madonna Louise Ciccone for example who was brought up Christian to begin with born and raised in a Catholic Family and I know that a lot of these Hollywood celebrities come from broken homes were they were abused and introduced to drugs and rock and roll Christianity! Or whatever other religion! That is a part of the Jewish world! And it's sad that they would leave their homes to go join some Hollywood movie production! MGM Studios Paramount Pictures! Or whatever is in the name or controlled by Hollywood jews and many other freaking names that Hollywood celebrities work under when it comes to show business! Other than that girls end up as prostitutes and on the process of it looking to get into the world of Fame and Fortune a lot of girls end up in pronography taking off their clothes if not worse they end up dead before they end up recognized by some wealthy Hollywood movie production! The person starts out perfectly normal he or she may know what they are doing and what they want! When it comes down to their singing and songwriting and their abilities to act or to do anything! And then they are ordered to change everything about themselves just to get rich and for whatever the amount of money if it's worth it! The Jews there Behind These businesses get you to change your mind your name your clothes your identification everything that you wear when it comes to your clothes and everything about you when it comes to your face the ship if your face your nose the shape of your body and on top of that a ridiculous diet that goes along with it. It how stupid women get into that shit and become a slave to it Jews don't want people to look fat and happy they don't want people to look plump and normal they don't care what Hometown you come from or what country you come from or what language you speak they don't care who you are or what you are you're a pile of clay in their hand and they will try to make you into whatever they want you to be they will never allow anybody to be themselves naturally or normally even if you fight for what you think is right they put you through a lot of bulshit and put you to shame! Because you dare open your mouth or say something it is interesting how Madonna Louise Ciccone got her way and still she allowed people to control her and tell her what to do I don't know how many hell she even had the chance to even speak her mind if she did? She was lucky and still she was stupid enough to ride the waves and give the world what it wanted and she got a pocket full of gold anyway no matter what she did she was one of these people who was desperate and who was willing to try everything and anything the Jews would put out on a silver platter! But then she thought she was one of them a long time ago as it is or she wouldn't have joined the stupid Jewish religious cults she studied and read the Kabbalah and got her Jewish name and then she went from Catholic to being Jewish! And a lot of Hollywood celebrities that start out Catholic or some kind of Christian turns out to be some kind of a Jew! And noticed it when a little girl or boy Is Born into a celebrity family they are giving a weird name as it is! Just to be different! And a lot of these names not only send ridiculous but they are starting to sound obviously Jewish more and more! Just to prove to the world that there are part of the Jewish Illuminati! I can never stand these kind of people and I never did tolerate them I don't know what it is? About these people that anybody would find so interesting! The music I used to really enjoy and love and like back when I was a little girl in junior high and High School! But since the year 2000 I noticed it a lot of things were beginning to change when it comes to the music industry.. this subliminal messages begin to come out more and more I was aware of it even as a little teenager and a little kid and I just didn't know what it was until somebody sat down and explain to me about them then I begin to notice the subliminal messages more and more throughout the 2000s I began to notice things a lot more clear and then music and lyrics begin to sound at the same! Every other rock musician singer-songwriter was beginning to take the same idea as the other one and you could tell that they were being under control! And you could tell that there was something evil about it and how they bought into it at first they were against it and then they would get talked into it like Britney Spears! And the fact that she is still having problems I'm surprised she hasn't figured it out yet? It's more than just dealing with her controlling parents! And the things that she's been dealing with at home with her homies! Laugh out loud the girl is pretty dumb! If she hasn't noticed anything yet! Trying so hard to please her parents and trying so hard to fit in with Hollywood! Madonna Louise Ciccone was aware of it and she liked it and went along with it Lady Gaga was already a part of it! And the singer and songwriter Prince also known as the artist was also aware of it! And so was Michael Jackson before he ended up dead! And you wonder why and how quick these people disappeared? Because they happen to know too much and what was really going on they tried to reveal it in their last album and with our conversations and their interviews with various people and how would come back to them and how they disappeared the way they did! And how their life ended. If you're not Jewish laugh out loud you're controlled by the Jews! One way or another they take the innocent people like Justin Bieber who was rich overnight and had lost his respect! People like Lindsay Lohan and Miley Cyrus the Jews go after these young kids big time! And people think it's so fun and people think it's So Glamorous! When is anything but that! If people like the idea of selling their freedom and their beauty! And being taught to turn against themselves how many roles they played in movies just to get rich have their fancy home on the Hills! And that fancy ass wardrobe or to put your own line of makeup and perfume out! The things that these people go through! Just to have their name all over Hollywood! A lot of these people are given a stage name and that is the name they go by! And often you see that name on the Star Walk of Fame and then you've got those who prefer to use their real name! And how many problems they go through because of that! On top of that having to change everything about themselves! It is like walking into a trap you can't get out of! You know who you are at first but then after a while you forget who you are but then again you take a look at the big house you live in the fancy car you have and all your fancy clothes and shyt! And about the only thing you can do is go out and get drunk? And go to another useless party instead of doing something about yourself and making a better change? And that's the thing I can't stand about Hollywood and how stupid people are in white people stink that kind of life would be fun! I never did care much for Hollywood celebrities all they are is a bunch of glorified harlots! The go to bed with the rich! And used and abused one another! Allowing themselves to be a vessel to be controlled by the Jews they volunteered to become one with the Enemy and therefore they are the enemy and they've always have been! I don't go and watch their stupid movies and I don't even listen to the stupid music they put out anymore! I never was interested in their music since the Year 2007! 😂🤔 people don't even use their real voices to sing with anymore is controlled and programmed by a computer! Is all a bunch of sci-fi fun and a bunch of Photoshop! It's all for the Jewish Glamour and Glitz it's not about the real person! That you can see how the person starts out young and fresh and how they become deteriorated more and more as they get older! It's no wonder these people end up drinking to death or od'ing on drugs! It is the worst place to get into! I don't know why in the hell anybody would want to get rich and famous? When it comes to Hollywood and Jews who will do anything in the world to destroy anybody Who's Got Talent any kind of beauty! It's just too bad that there's not a better safer way of expressing your beauty and your talents and your abilities to do things! You are born with talents and abilities and they are a gift to you! As well as your beauty! I think there's better things you can do with your life and your talents and your! :-( why would you want to throw it all away in Hollywood!?🥴🤔❤ if I have Beauty I would rather keep it to myself or sure it was somebody who loves me! And if I have any kind of talent it belongs to me I would rather keep it at home and share it with my family and those that are closer to me! Especially if it's sacred to me! Knowing that father Satan blessed me with it!!❤🔥
I don't post much on here. But when I DO... It is to let others know. That I exist. :twisted: And I enjoy telling you and the staff members on this website! How much I have learned!!! And I appreciate your patience! And the loyalty!!!! You have here between the members. :D I have been on this website for over 3 years here. I have read pretty much most of the books and what is posted and shared. And I love the lessons on meditation and kundilini breathing. And the different levels of magic. I have been able to follow them well. And I have taken the 30 day challenge and loved it!! The RTRs have also made it easier for me to relax
CowboyfromHell
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:14 am

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by CowboyfromHell »

Pan's Labyrinth, The Matrix, Insteresting enemy films, but with a lot of ancient subliminals.


Pan, well.. Is Satan

And the Matrix, well, it's a kinda zionistic twist of Plato Cave (if u don't know what Platos cave is, I suggest you research it)

Also ancient Hellenes had pretty much, discovered evertyhing there is out there so if u would like to draw energy to change this Western Ideology and advance it, Start with it's Roots, which is Hellas (which in its turn is from India, which in turn is from the ancient gods/godesses, etc. etc. .. )

Hail Jos,
Hail the new Rennaisance
Hail our Gods and Goddeses
User avatar
Inflorescentia
Posts: 187
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:32 pm

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Inflorescentia »

Artisan wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:58 am
Let me know :)
Sure, why not. Could be a novel case of quantum entanglement and one that can finally unify physics. :)
You can email me at edelwise13 at proton mail dot com.
User avatar
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 8984
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

CowboyfromHell wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:41 pm
Pan's Labyrinth, The Matrix, Insteresting enemy films, but with a lot of ancient subliminals.


Pan, well.. Is Satan

And the Matrix, well, it's a kinda zionistic twist of Plato Cave (if u don't know what Platos cave is, I suggest you research it)

Also ancient Hellenes had pretty much, discovered evertyhing there is out there so if u would like to draw energy to change this Western Ideology and advance it, Start with it's Roots, which is Hellas (which in its turn is from India, which in turn is from the ancient gods/godesses, etc. etc. .. )

Hail Jos,
Hail the new Rennaisance
Hail our Gods and Goddeses
The reason why Matrix was so successful is because as you say, it was based on the stolen work of Plato, ie, the Platonic Cave. It was taken from this idea and had other major Occult and Satanic themes into it, that were perverted by jews to make this movie sell highly and be appealing.

I would write an analysis on this whole movie, it's a literal stolen script from Ancient Greek Philosophy, which is why it has been so appealing to the people too, and above all, the really thinking and smart people.

Ancient Hellenes [Hellene is a Title like Aryan and means the Souls of the Light, or those "Bathed in the Light of the Gods"], went eastwards and seeded the cultural knowledge as much as they could. The knew the fallout of the Dark Ages was coming and this was their only bet, or nothing would remain.

Apparently this method worked and after 16-17 centuries of enemy darkness, light resurfaced again. Even India which was closely connected with the Ancient Greeks [their priesthoods], they did a lot of work to keep many texts hidden etc.

Regardless after all I have seen above, I think the Ancient Greek came earlier from Sanskrit, and the same goes for Egyptian, Akkadian and Sumerian. Sanskrit follows as a language all the rules of the Gods, but it is not as clear as the Ancient Greek of Homer's time. Sanskrit is a holy language regardless and of major power, and it's based on top of the same principle.

I no longer believe the theory that "Everything came from the East". In fact, everything came from the Gods, who seem to have landed first in the places of Egypt, Sumeria, Akkad and Greece, and from there on expanded outwards. Even if you observe the map of the planet, that makes total sense to do, and to move outwards.

Then, because of cultural loss and because of the fact people in India were people of the Gods, kept so much knowledge for centuries [enemy was more active in Europe and in the peninsula explained before, they lost the ball in India], so that when people went back there, they found a lot of their "strangely" own knowledge again, having been maintained and even further developed by the Aryan Brahmins.

Aristotle and all these people like Plato were indeed like top tier Brahmis or Egyptian Priests, not just mere theoreticians.

Aristotle was without compare in the Ancient World. There was no nation that didn't understand his value or adopt his writings or knowledge. As we all know, all these so called "Civilizations" were only literally the same people with very slight alterations going around, and all Gentiles are the creation that was seeded here by the Gods, therefore, I specify the above only to array an opinion.

Egyptians are also majorly understated, and there is no way I will believe Egyptians or Sumerians were some sort of bullshit of 6000 BC, or that Homer existed in 3000 BC.

The kikes even say stupid shit such as Homer didn't know the Alphabet or it wasn't invented, even though Homer literally has written his texts in the literal Greek Alphabet, which is also so complex that now you require whole sections of all the world's top universities to analyze the origins of 1 or 2 words.

I also no longer believe in the "Indo Aryan" hypothesis, not that it didn't happen, but I do know for a fact that the Indo-Aryan hypothesis is not how this all began, it is actually a very late chapter on a very long story. The Indo-Aryan invasion or move into the region was actually rather "later" chronologically compared to the descent of the Gods on Earth or the fall of Atlantis, which are all events that are very Ancient.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Latest JoS Update: 6 Nov 2021
Kevin Hernandez
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:55 pm

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Kevin Hernandez »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:26 am
CowboyfromHell wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:41 pm
Pan's Labyrinth, The Matrix, Insteresting enemy films, but with a lot of ancient subliminals.


Pan, well.. Is Satan

And the Matrix, well, it's a kinda zionistic twist of Plato Cave (if u don't know what Platos cave is, I suggest you research it)

Also ancient Hellenes had pretty much, discovered evertyhing there is out there so if u would like to draw energy to change this Western Ideology and advance it, Start with it's Roots, which is Hellas (which in its turn is from India, which in turn is from the ancient gods/godesses, etc. etc. .. )

Hail Jos,
Hail the new Rennaisance
Hail our Gods and Goddeses
The reason why Matrix was so successful is because as you say, it was based on the stolen work of Plato, ie, the Platonic Cave. It was taken from this idea and had other major Occult and Satanic themes into it, that were perverted by jews to make this movie sell highly and be appealing.

I would write an analysis on this whole movie, it's a literal stolen script from Ancient Greek Philosophy, which is why it has been so appealing to the people too, and above all, the really thinking and smart people.

Ancient Hellenes [Hellene is a Title like Aryan and means the Souls of the Light, or those "Bathed in the Light of the Gods"], went eastwards and seeded the cultural knowledge as much as they could. The knew the fallout of the Dark Ages was coming and this was their only bet, or nothing would remain.

Apparently this method worked and after 16-17 centuries of enemy darkness, light resurfaced again. Even India which was closely connected with the Ancient Greeks [their priesthoods], they did a lot of work to keep many texts hidden etc.

Regardless after all I have seen above, I think the Ancient Greek came earlier from Sanskrit, and the same goes for Egyptian, Akkadian and Sumerian. Sanskrit follows as a language all the rules of the Gods, but it is not as clear as the Ancient Greek of Homer's time. Sanskrit is a holy language regardless and of major power, and it's based on top of the same principle.

I no longer believe the theory that "Everything came from the East". In fact, everything came from the Gods, who seem to have landed first in the places of Egypt, Sumeria, Akkad and Greece, and from there on expanded outwards. Even if you observe the map of the planet, that makes total sense to do, and to move outwards.

Then, because of cultural loss and because of the fact people in India were people of the Gods, kept so much knowledge for centuries [enemy was more active in Europe and in the peninsula explained before, they lost the ball in India], so that when people went back there, they found a lot of their "strangely" own knowledge again, having been maintained and even further developed by the Aryan Brahmins.

Aristotle and all these people like Plato were indeed like top tier Brahmis or Egyptian Priests, not just mere theoreticians.

Aristotle was without compare in the Ancient World. There was no nation that didn't understand his value or adopt his writings or knowledge. As we all know, all these so called "Civilizations" were only literally the same people with very slight alterations going around, and all Gentiles are the creation that was seeded here by the Gods, therefore, I specify the above only to array an opinion.

Egyptians are also majorly understated, and there is no way I will believe Egyptians or Sumerians were some sort of bullshit of 6000 BC, or that Homer existed in 3000 BC.

The kikes even say stupid shit such as Homer didn't know the Alphabet or it wasn't invented, even though Homer literally has written his texts in the literal Greek Alphabet, which is also so complex that now you require whole sections of all the world's top universities to analyze the origins of 1 or 2 words.

I also no longer believe in the "Indo Aryan" hypothesis, not that it didn't happen, but I do know for a fact that the Indo-Aryan hypothesis is not how this all began, it is actually a very late chapter on a very long story. The Indo-Aryan invasion or move into the region was actually rather "later" chronologically compared to the descent of the Gods on Earth or the fall of Atlantis, which are all events that are very Ancient.
Speaking of the fall of Atlantis, could this have occured in the Pacific, as the Ring of Fire and seismic and volcanic activity have enough to actually sink a continent, and bits of islands in the middle of nowhere, the Yonaguni Temple, and access to ships? I've always wondered about how the Mesoamerican civilizations came to be. Not too long ago, archeologists discovered that the Mayan civilizations didn't fall because of a drought. Au contraire, they were very verdant and full of life. And then there is whole list of similarities between Mexico and Indian/Polynesian/Hawaiian cultures. But the topic at hand of predictive programming, I've seen some movies as a kid about apocalyptic events and Mexico and South America being places of refuge and asylum for North Americans, and with the Pyramids being right there, and it being Orionean in nature, this could play a role in subconscious awakening of the human race in America, could it?
User avatar
Serbon
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:24 am

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Serbon »

Kevin Hernandez wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:41 am
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:26 am
CowboyfromHell wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:41 pm
Pan's Labyrinth, The Matrix, Insteresting enemy films, but with a lot of ancient subliminals.


Pan, well.. Is Satan

And the Matrix, well, it's a kinda zionistic twist of Plato Cave (if u don't know what Platos cave is, I suggest you research it)

Also ancient Hellenes had pretty much, discovered evertyhing there is out there so if u would like to draw energy to change this Western Ideology and advance it, Start with it's Roots, which is Hellas (which in its turn is from India, which in turn is from the ancient gods/godesses, etc. etc. .. )

Hail Jos,
Hail the new Rennaisance
Hail our Gods and Goddeses
The reason why Matrix was so successful is because as you say, it was based on the stolen work of Plato, ie, the Platonic Cave. It was taken from this idea and had other major Occult and Satanic themes into it, that were perverted by jews to make this movie sell highly and be appealing.

I would write an analysis on this whole movie, it's a literal stolen script from Ancient Greek Philosophy, which is why it has been so appealing to the people too, and above all, the really thinking and smart people.

Ancient Hellenes [Hellene is a Title like Aryan and means the Souls of the Light, or those "Bathed in the Light of the Gods"], went eastwards and seeded the cultural knowledge as much as they could. The knew the fallout of the Dark Ages was coming and this was their only bet, or nothing would remain.

Apparently this method worked and after 16-17 centuries of enemy darkness, light resurfaced again. Even India which was closely connected with the Ancient Greeks [their priesthoods], they did a lot of work to keep many texts hidden etc.

Regardless after all I have seen above, I think the Ancient Greek came earlier from Sanskrit, and the same goes for Egyptian, Akkadian and Sumerian. Sanskrit follows as a language all the rules of the Gods, but it is not as clear as the Ancient Greek of Homer's time. Sanskrit is a holy language regardless and of major power, and it's based on top of the same principle.

I no longer believe the theory that "Everything came from the East". In fact, everything came from the Gods, who seem to have landed first in the places of Egypt, Sumeria, Akkad and Greece, and from there on expanded outwards. Even if you observe the map of the planet, that makes total sense to do, and to move outwards.

Then, because of cultural loss and because of the fact people in India were people of the Gods, kept so much knowledge for centuries [enemy was more active in Europe and in the peninsula explained before, they lost the ball in India], so that when people went back there, they found a lot of their "strangely" own knowledge again, having been maintained and even further developed by the Aryan Brahmins.

Aristotle and all these people like Plato were indeed like top tier Brahmis or Egyptian Priests, not just mere theoreticians.

Aristotle was without compare in the Ancient World. There was no nation that didn't understand his value or adopt his writings or knowledge. As we all know, all these so called "Civilizations" were only literally the same people with very slight alterations going around, and all Gentiles are the creation that was seeded here by the Gods, therefore, I specify the above only to array an opinion.

Egyptians are also majorly understated, and there is no way I will believe Egyptians or Sumerians were some sort of bullshit of 6000 BC, or that Homer existed in 3000 BC.

The kikes even say stupid shit such as Homer didn't know the Alphabet or it wasn't invented, even though Homer literally has written his texts in the literal Greek Alphabet, which is also so complex that now you require whole sections of all the world's top universities to analyze the origins of 1 or 2 words.

I also no longer believe in the "Indo Aryan" hypothesis, not that it didn't happen, but I do know for a fact that the Indo-Aryan hypothesis is not how this all began, it is actually a very late chapter on a very long story. The Indo-Aryan invasion or move into the region was actually rather "later" chronologically compared to the descent of the Gods on Earth or the fall of Atlantis, which are all events that are very Ancient.
Speaking of the fall of Atlantis, could this have occured in the Pacific, as the Ring of Fire and seismic and volcanic activity have enough to actually sink a continent, and bits of islands in the middle of nowhere, the Yonaguni Temple, and access to ships? I've always wondered about how the Mesoamerican civilizations came to be. Not too long ago, archeologists discovered that the Mayan civilizations didn't fall because of a drought. Au contraire, they were very verdant and full of life. And then there is whole list of similarities between Mexico and Indian/Polynesian/Hawaiian cultures. But the topic at hand of predictive programming, I've seen some movies as a kid about apocalyptic events and Mexico and South America being places of refuge and asylum for North Americans, and with the Pyramids being right there, and it being Orionean in nature, this could play a role in subconscious awakening of the human race in America, could it?
Ive heard a theory which says Atlantis is actually the oldest european civilization next to the danube river
unnamed satanist
Posts: 125
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:55 pm

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by unnamed satanist »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:26 am
The Gods came here about 30-40,000 years ago, then the flood happened and civilisation got wiped mostly, then the Indo Europeans from the East (siberia, india, china) restarted it all?
User avatar
Yagami Light
Posts: 390
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:26 pm
Location: Greece
Contact:

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Yagami Light »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:26 am
I would write an analysis on this whole movie, it's a literal stolen script from Ancient Greek Philosophy, which is why it has been so appealing to the people too, and above all, the really thinking and smart people.

Ancient Hellenes [Hellene is a Title like Aryan and means the Souls of the Light, or those "Bathed in the Light of the Gods"], went eastwards and seeded the cultural knowledge as much as they could. The knew the fallout of the Dark Ages was coming and this was their only bet, or nothing would remain.
I would love to read your analysis about the concepts of this movie.

If ever possible, I would also love if you could write a few things about ancient Greeks/Hellenes and their meditations...?
I had to do some research recently about this subject, and I didn't find many things about it.

We know of CONCEPTS that they used, we know of ancient Mysteries (where we don't even know what they did in), and we have read/heard of the astral being mentioned by ancient Greek philosophers (unfortunately it is most often talked about in a way that is difficult to understand) but there's never much talk about PRACTICAL meditation (other than the one you had mentioned with re-analyzing your day etc; becoming more aware).
For my animated meditation videos visit my Odysee channel! 8-)

Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

Image
User avatar
Yagami Light
Posts: 390
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:26 pm
Location: Greece
Contact:

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Yagami Light »

CandiceLee1313 wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:49 am
...
Candice, I'll tell you a trick. ;)
If you want more people to read your comments and engage with them (respond to them), it is best to avoid writing so many things in the form you do.
You need to click on the Enter button frequently, to break your text in smaller paragraphs and make it readable.

Also, before sending your message to the forums, re-read it.
Is it comprehensible? Is your message going all over the place and losing the main point, or not making a point at all? (this is just an example)

If you write too much and in the form that you do (not dividing your text into paragraphs), then people won't be able to read it, or will skip it entirely.
For my animated meditation videos visit my Odysee channel! 8-)

Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

Image
Gear88
Posts: 2262
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Gear88 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:26 am
CowboyfromHell wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:41 pm
Pan's Labyrinth, The Matrix, Insteresting enemy films, but with a lot of ancient subliminals.


Pan, well.. Is Satan

And the Matrix, well, it's a kinda zionistic twist of Plato Cave (if u don't know what Platos cave is, I suggest you research it)

Also ancient Hellenes had pretty much, discovered evertyhing there is out there so if u would like to draw energy to change this Western Ideology and advance it, Start with it's Roots, which is Hellas (which in its turn is from India, which in turn is from the ancient gods/godesses, etc. etc. .. )

Hail Jos,
Hail the new Rennaisance
Hail our Gods and Goddeses
The reason why Matrix was so successful is because as you say, it was based on the stolen work of Plato, ie, the Platonic Cave. It was taken from this idea and had other major Occult and Satanic themes into it, that were perverted by jews to make this movie sell highly and be appealing.

I would write an analysis on this whole movie, it's a literal stolen script from Ancient Greek Philosophy, which is why it has been so appealing to the people too, and above all, the really thinking and smart people.

Ancient Hellenes [Hellene is a Title like Aryan and means the Souls of the Light, or those "Bathed in the Light of the Gods"], went eastwards and seeded the cultural knowledge as much as they could. The knew the fallout of the Dark Ages was coming and this was their only bet, or nothing would remain.

Apparently this method worked and after 16-17 centuries of enemy darkness, light resurfaced again. Even India which was closely connected with the Ancient Greeks [their priesthoods], they did a lot of work to keep many texts hidden etc.

Regardless after all I have seen above, I think the Ancient Greek came earlier from Sanskrit, and the same goes for Egyptian, Akkadian and Sumerian. Sanskrit follows as a language all the rules of the Gods, but it is not as clear as the Ancient Greek of Homer's time. Sanskrit is a holy language regardless and of major power, and it's based on top of the same principle.

I no longer believe the theory that "Everything came from the East". In fact, everything came from the Gods, who seem to have landed first in the places of Egypt, Sumeria, Akkad and Greece, and from there on expanded outwards. Even if you observe the map of the planet, that makes total sense to do, and to move outwards.

Then, because of cultural loss and because of the fact people in India were people of the Gods, kept so much knowledge for centuries [enemy was more active in Europe and in the peninsula explained before, they lost the ball in India], so that when people went back there, they found a lot of their "strangely" own knowledge again, having been maintained and even further developed by the Aryan Brahmins.

Aristotle and all these people like Plato were indeed like top tier Brahmis or Egyptian Priests, not just mere theoreticians.

Aristotle was without compare in the Ancient World. There was no nation that didn't understand his value or adopt his writings or knowledge. As we all know, all these so called "Civilizations" were only literally the same people with very slight alterations going around, and all Gentiles are the creation that was seeded here by the Gods, therefore, I specify the above only to array an opinion.

Egyptians are also majorly understated, and there is no way I will believe Egyptians or Sumerians were some sort of bullshit of 6000 BC, or that Homer existed in 3000 BC.

The kikes even say stupid shit such as Homer didn't know the Alphabet or it wasn't invented, even though Homer literally has written his texts in the literal Greek Alphabet, which is also so complex that now you require whole sections of all the world's top universities to analyze the origins of 1 or 2 words.

I also no longer believe in the "Indo Aryan" hypothesis, not that it didn't happen, but I do know for a fact that the Indo-Aryan hypothesis is not how this all began, it is actually a very late chapter on a very long story. The Indo-Aryan invasion or move into the region was actually rather "later" chronologically compared to the descent of the Gods on Earth or the fall of Atlantis, which are all events that are very Ancient.
Are you implying that once the Humans and Gods who realize the enemy shit is hitting the fan no matter what circa 12,000-15,000 years ago that all this happened?

In other words you state fall of Atlantis but if we know anything left behind it seemed that incident may have occurred at about sometime 12,000 years ago. For example we had a member who reminded me of a JoS post whereby Plato mentioned the fall of Atlantis occurred sometime around 12,600 years ago or 9,600bce so sometime around the past nearly 13,000 years ago Atlantis inexplicably blew up. Either it was some freak accident, a so-called judiac because they did evil things(as I've read of a few jews pondering the events), or another possibility the Atlantis region was struck by the enemy magick and it kaballatized a reality whereby the free-energy or freer-energy or some sort of ley line system blew up the so-called volcano incident. Or another possibility knowing the enemy couldn't do much with Atlantis when they came it was a first-strike location and Atlantis actually survived until the enemy reptilians struck the planet with an actual termonuclear weapon system. In simplest term Atlantis survived but was meme'd into reality by the kikes as a "Oy vey ebil, debil things humans shouldn't be messing with cause it upset god".

The sheer fact is I think the whole Aryan invasion theory sprang forth as some sort of collective unconscious restructuring of Humanity i.e. alternative i.e. forbidden archeology. The fact of the matter is from what we know the first Human might have been Adapa i.e. Satan's Demi-God son more God than Human due to the Human embryo being inserted in Lilith and Satan impregnating her with the Hybrid Human-Nordic Adapa.

But the question that needs to be asked is IF one being was made, was it one being? Or was it a series of beings found among the Gods. In other words how did the Gods come up with the magickal 50 or more to create the elimination of genetic depression and as time went on create more entities. In other words was Humanity created as a simple grouping of people or were there a mass reproduction occurring to create the bloodlines and create highly advanced Humans or Humans more advanced than current times.

For example it's been mentioned the Golden Age was reached and whereby many, MANY Humans could transcend into the Magnum Opus. But I highly doubt the Gods let the first born die or suffer reincarnation. So why did the Gods create mass humanity as spiritually acclimating till just about 10,000 years ago when SHTF. When they could have developed Humans with spiritual development early on or were Humans not interesting in that. It has been said some people aren't very interested in being immortal maybe living long or longer but realizing immortality is not their prerogative.

The fact of the matter is something happened and I gotta say Cobra your line of thinking is within my own reasoning. I'm not saying the Gods nily, wily shotgun blasted Humans all over the place. They are too intelligent for that but rather created homogonized groups in various regions with various Gods/Goddesses and created a Human colony. Unfortunately for the Gods it's a Human colony and not a Nordic-Aldebaran colony as we know Earth and it's planets sits on the shoulder of Aldebaran about 50 light-years away so it's basically a stone throws away. It be akin to calling Aldebaran Europe and across the Atlantic pond is America.

So I agree in God times, they the Gods, created their own cliques for developing Humans. But I believe it's possible that mass human movements occurred as the Gods began warning people and pushing people into and out through the continents. It may have even be possible people died from the weather and the lack of life found among the continental push. Remember not everyone was prepared for rigorous life. I'm sure some of the city folks suffered moving about in the continent.

But anyways it seems like that is another question unto itself. When DID or when WAS Satan's desire to mass populate the continent was supposed to occur. Was this mass colonization supposed to occur sometime around the 10,000 year Golden Age Magnum Opus time period that was supposed to occur.

We see all these phenomenas and it seems like they just get hijacked by the jews or get hijacked by people and twisted up into another intra-conflict. For example we speak about Aryans but anyone with a hint of judeo-bolshevism would state we are white supremacists and white nationalists and people who are ebil, debil nazis. I mean yes we are NatSoc but not in the stereotypical manner attuned by foolish minds.

Sometimes I think Humanity is too damned to be saved. You keep going off about the virus but sometimes I think some of them do deserve to be chipped and borged.

Anyways is the Aryan invasion theory a possible meme created to make people think deeper into history and study it from a non-judiac perspective?
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism!

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled Fascism. Do you, pinko, know what Fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = O.R.I.O.N. = Our Race Is Our Nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index

Communism is political Judiasm!
Zionism is Jewish supremacy!
National Socialism is political Satanism!
O.R.I.O.N. is Gentile Supremacy with respect to other Racial-Nations!
Xtianity is preparation for Communism!
Xtianity is Communism with a tinsel of metaphysics!
Communism is Xtianity for Atheist!
Kevin Hernandez
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:55 pm

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Kevin Hernandez »

Serbon wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:05 am
Kevin Hernandez wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:41 am
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:26 am


The reason why Matrix was so successful is because as you say, it was based on the stolen work of Plato, ie, the Platonic Cave. It was taken from this idea and had other major Occult and Satanic themes into it, that were perverted by jews to make this movie sell highly and be appealing.

I would write an analysis on this whole movie, it's a literal stolen script from Ancient Greek Philosophy, which is why it has been so appealing to the people too, and above all, the really thinking and smart people.

Ancient Hellenes [Hellene is a Title like Aryan and means the Souls of the Light, or those "Bathed in the Light of the Gods"], went eastwards and seeded the cultural knowledge as much as they could. The knew the fallout of the Dark Ages was coming and this was their only bet, or nothing would remain.

Apparently this method worked and after 16-17 centuries of enemy darkness, light resurfaced again. Even India which was closely connected with the Ancient Greeks [their priesthoods], they did a lot of work to keep many texts hidden etc.

Regardless after all I have seen above, I think the Ancient Greek came earlier from Sanskrit, and the same goes for Egyptian, Akkadian and Sumerian. Sanskrit follows as a language all the rules of the Gods, but it is not as clear as the Ancient Greek of Homer's time. Sanskrit is a holy language regardless and of major power, and it's based on top of the same principle.

I no longer believe the theory that "Everything came from the East". In fact, everything came from the Gods, who seem to have landed first in the places of Egypt, Sumeria, Akkad and Greece, and from there on expanded outwards. Even if you observe the map of the planet, that makes total sense to do, and to move outwards.

Then, because of cultural loss and because of the fact people in India were people of the Gods, kept so much knowledge for centuries [enemy was more active in Europe and in the peninsula explained before, they lost the ball in India], so that when people went back there, they found a lot of their "strangely" own knowledge again, having been maintained and even further developed by the Aryan Brahmins.

Aristotle and all these people like Plato were indeed like top tier Brahmis or Egyptian Priests, not just mere theoreticians.

Aristotle was without compare in the Ancient World. There was no nation that didn't understand his value or adopt his writings or knowledge. As we all know, all these so called "Civilizations" were only literally the same people with very slight alterations going around, and all Gentiles are the creation that was seeded here by the Gods, therefore, I specify the above only to array an opinion.

Egyptians are also majorly understated, and there is no way I will believe Egyptians or Sumerians were some sort of bullshit of 6000 BC, or that Homer existed in 3000 BC.

The kikes even say stupid shit such as Homer didn't know the Alphabet or it wasn't invented, even though Homer literally has written his texts in the literal Greek Alphabet, which is also so complex that now you require whole sections of all the world's top universities to analyze the origins of 1 or 2 words.

I also no longer believe in the "Indo Aryan" hypothesis, not that it didn't happen, but I do know for a fact that the Indo-Aryan hypothesis is not how this all began, it is actually a very late chapter on a very long story. The Indo-Aryan invasion or move into the region was actually rather "later" chronologically compared to the descent of the Gods on Earth or the fall of Atlantis, which are all events that are very Ancient.
Speaking of the fall of Atlantis, could this have occured in the Pacific, as the Ring of Fire and seismic and volcanic activity have enough to actually sink a continent, and bits of islands in the middle of nowhere, the Yonaguni Temple, and access to ships? I've always wondered about how the Mesoamerican civilizations came to be. Not too long ago, archeologists discovered that the Mayan civilizations didn't fall because of a drought. Au contraire, they were very verdant and full of life. And then there is whole list of similarities between Mexico and Indian/Polynesian/Hawaiian cultures. But the topic at hand of predictive programming, I've seen some movies as a kid about apocalyptic events and Mexico and South America being places of refuge and asylum for North Americans, and with the Pyramids being right there, and it being Orionean in nature, this could play a role in subconscious awakening of the human race in America, could it?
Ive heard a theory which says Atlantis is actually the oldest european civilization next to the danube river
Some say the Richat structure in Africa, some say Antarctica, some say the Pacific or next to the Bermuda, but what they all have in common is that Atlantis as far as knowledge and teachings of alchemy and ascension of the soul into Godhood has branched off into all civilizations after Atlantis, such as Vedic, Taoism, Shinto, Polynesia, Mesoamerica, Euro-Aryan and Egyptian civilizations. Tho the fall of Atlantis and the Jews are two of the most tragic events of human history.
User avatar
Personal Growth
Posts: 764
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:00 am
Location: UK

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Personal Growth »

Here's a 1963 film called Omicron. Where an alien takes over a earth mans (a factory workers) body to learn about humans so that its race can take over earth.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/omicron- ... joqZt.html
"Freedom is not free, free men are not equal, and equal men are not free". - Richard Berkeley Cotton
User avatar
Personal Growth
Posts: 764
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:00 am
Location: UK

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Personal Growth »

Just had a look and it's an Italian film the 1963 Omicron. And thus is in Italian with no English subtitles.
"Freedom is not free, free men are not equal, and equal men are not free". - Richard Berkeley Cotton
User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 419
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:23 am

Re: Predictive Programming & Movies

Post by Godmode »

I was just reading about how puppetry originated in teaching about Gods. This sounds like a joke but I honestly wonder if The Incredibles will ever be considered as "National Socialist Propaganda" to any number of people, a white family with superpowers seems too far fetched even now. It actually used to say in the first line of the first article for The Jetsons that it was a "show about white people in outer space", then someone took that out. I never even thought about that because it's a cartoon of a 1950s suburb in outer space. It's like something a child would come up with after looking at a cigarette advertisement but people are programmed to see something bad in everything and totally ignore the fact that it was created by Jews in the first place. Culture is such a mess.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐋 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐍
Post Reply