Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Contingency plans

So here's a thing I've been thinking about

According to Law of Attraction, you attract what you visualize.
So what happens when a person makes contingency plans?

For example, Batman makes contingency plans to take down the entire Justice League if necessary, but normally they are good guys.
But by focusing on the negative possibility that they might go evil and on a rampage, and therefore decides to make backup plans does he inevitably attract that scenario according to Law of Attraction?

Does creating backup plans for certain scenarios actually make them happen according to the law of attraction?

Should he instead simply ditch the backup plans and not focus on it at all to not attract that bad fate?

The Phantom Stranger said:

The short answer is that you don't focus on the negativity of it, only the positive aspects. For example, now that you built up your stockpile you can think to yourself "There is no way anyone is going to take me down now".

You are building yourself up higher and higher, not trembling in fear, so to speak.

If you ever think of negative things, then all you have to do is correct yourself and affirm the opposite. 1 second of bad thoughts can be countered by 2 seconds of good thoughts, for example.

Of course, beyond just your thoughts, are the actual energies of your soul and any workings you do. 1 passing, bad thought is not going to override the entirety of magic you may have programmed to give you wealth or strength or whatever, although it may weaken it.

The worst thoughts are those where you think of yourself as entirely deficient in something, which is never true. In this case, you may be screwing yourself pretty badly, and this would call for using Munka or Ansuz to rid this sort of programming from your soul.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back