Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to deal with hypothetical situations

So after reading about Law of Attraction and Manifestation, I wanted to know how do you prevent visualizations from manifesting?

For example I could be discussing a hypothetical scenario with a friend about how I got vaccinated with the covid vaccine(but I want to never get vaccinated with that shit)

So how do I prevent certain hypothetical visualizations and scenarios from manifesting?

The Phantom Stranger said:
So after reading about Law of Attraction and Manifestation, I wanted to know how do you prevent visualizations from manifesting?

For example I could be discussing a hypothetical scenario with a friend about how I got vaccinated with the covid vaccine(but I want to never get vaccinated with that shit)

So how do I prevent certain hypothetical visualizations and scenarios from manifesting?

Trust me, you don't have the power to have your visualizations materialize just like that. But in the example you gave, after talking with your friend just never think about that visual ever again. Also, why do you visualize something you don't want to materialize anyway? You can just be talking to your friend without visualizing. Same goes for any other hypothetical situation.

Also, on a lighter note, all this talk about hypothetical situations reminded me of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi6tshsXVUk :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Video was funny

But I got one more question.

Let's take a murder case for example.
Person A killed someone and now wants to hide himself.
Person B is innocent. So Person A in order to escape and hide himself fakes the evidence and frames Person B so that even the cops and detectives get fooled into catching the wrong person. And this spreads into the news.

Now that the mass mind(entire country who watched the fake news media report) strongly believes that Person B was responsible, will that manifest? Even though he was innocent?

Is it possible to alter reality like that?

Video was funny

But I got one more question.

Let's take a murder case for example.
Person A killed someone and now wants to hide himself.
Person B is innocent. So Person A in order to escape and hide himself fakes the evidence and frames Person B so that even the cops and detectives get fooled into catching the wrong person. And this spreads into the news.

Now that the mass mind(entire country who watched the fake news media report) strongly believes that Person B was responsible, will that manifest? Even though he was innocent?

Is it possible to alter reality like that?
Sometimes convictions are made wrongfully. I bet this can be seen from looking at the different astological charts of characters that are involved.

On the bright side, sometimes true justice happens and the innocent person will be released. Sometimes not. This is planets at work here. People who do not evolve spiritually are at whim of planetary forces that, one could say, are predetermined at birth.

Those of us who evolve using methods of 8 fold path should not worry so much of something as this. Violent deaths and so on can be avoided. One must keep stepping the steps and elevate. Gods play a role as well.

I also had this problem in the past, but I realized a couple of things:
Taking into account that we are talking about people with a significant energy level, visualizations need to be supported by their will to manifest themselves, otherwise they remain mere fantasies.
In addition to the will, emotions can also come into play, voluntarily or through an automatic and instinctive process, but, in the case of people who are not extremely advanced, it is difficult for one's own fantasy to become reality, the only risk is that if one always imagines and surely a scene, that scene could his thinking.
It must also be said that, at times, emotions such as fear can be dangerous, but they can also be life-saving.
The fact that you are afraid of the vaccine, in itself is a positive thing from a certain point of view, because it saves you from something unsafe for your body, the point of the situation is how this fear is managed, if it comes faced by panicking or with the absolute intention of not getting vaccinated.
They are two very different ways of reacting.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back