Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Baba Vanga?

Hey guys

So I've read about Baba Vanga and I don't know if she is right but according to her there will be a third world war between US and China with China coming out on top.
Also that a fundamental change in consciousness is coming and that people will be divided by their faith (I believe this is project bluebeam)

And that mankind matures and finally meets God by 4509( I believe that number will be delayed by a few decades considering how her current predictions timeline has been delayed by a few decades as well)

Which would mean that Spiritual Satanism would not be adopted by the majority of humanity until that date.

Which would mean that the current goal of reaching a billion Spiritual Satanists by the end of this decade will not be accomplished. Which would mean that something stops us from approaching that goal. What could that be?

Is the upcoming war going to affect the internet and take this site off the internet?
Or something like that?

I personally have already downloaded this site(However a few things are missing like Hatha yoga in the pdf)

The Phantom Stranger said:
Hey guys

So I've read about Baba Vanga and I don't know if she is right but according to her there will be a third world war between US and China with China coming out on top.
Also that a fundamental change in consciousness is coming and that people will be divided by their faith (I believe this is project bluebeam)

And that mankind matures and finally meets God by 4509( I believe that number will be delayed by a few decades considering how her current predictions timeline has been delayed by a few decades as well)

Which would mean that Spiritual Satanism would not be adopted by the majority of humanity until that date.

Which would mean that the current goal of reaching a billion Spiritual Satanists by the end of this decade will not be accomplished. Which would mean that something stops us from approaching that goal. What could that be?

Is the upcoming war going to affect the internet and take this site off the internet?
Or something like that?

I personally have already downloaded this site(However a few things are missing like Hatha yoga in the pdf)

Babtard vanga was possesed by angels, she used to be orthodox christian and always made prophecy about disasters and death (JUST LIKE ANGELS). She also died very painfully.
Her prophecies mean shit, its the same as biblical prophecies, we fight against those

Ahh nvm

But is a War going to take place between US and China tho?

Don't worry. If the tensions rise, Mr.Cobra will make us do rtrs to stop the war from happening.

Serbon said:
Henu the Great said:
Ahh nvm

But is a War going to take place between US and China tho?
It might, or it might not.
We hope it doesnt happen

War between US and China wouldn’t be possible but China and Taiwan is most likely. If you hear anything about US and China, it’s fake news. Especially, CNN which is an untrusted source controlled by criminals in the US Government like the CIA whom when I was back in the NSA, we’re fighting against. These are the same guys who rape kids, drink off their adrenochrome and do gruesome stuff such as MK-Ultra Mind Control (CNN itself is part of it, that’s why it spreads fake news). They do a lot of crazy shit thinking were not watching them when we are, Biden is even one of them and so is Obama and Hillary Clinton (These two started ISIS and funded it), not to forget, Uranium One Deal, I’ll never forget about this deal that was made with the Russians, Balfour Declaration, Rothchilds; I guess you see where I’m getting to; Imagine knowing the secrets of the ex-President of the United States and leading him to exile while making the media claim that he died from old age when he even didn’t (Because he was actually executed, look up George HW Bush’s Death) He was killed for all the crimes he did (Planning for 9/11, Human Trafficking and other crimes) and believe me, he deserved his death and I’m glad the Military was able to do it, thanks to our operation. We wanted to take down every form of this dangerous power in Government but unluckily Biden became POTUS so we didn’t have a chance after he took us down again, took down over 144,000 of all our Military Social Media Accounts too on Twitter. Trust me when I tell you this, Biden is a joke.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back