Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is past understood?

The Phantom Stranger said:
In manifesting, is past tense understood? Like future is not understood, but present is, what about past tense?

I don't understand, can you please give an example of an affirmation? If it's past then it has already manifested no? If something has been manifested already and you wish to keep it going you can use something like "something something something something NOW, CONTINUOUSLY AND FOREVER." This will keep something going that has already been manifested going into the present and into the future.

"I attract money in every way" now I attract it.
"I will attract money" I do not attract it now, and therefore according to the energies you will never attract it.
"I have attracted money" I don't attract it now, I have attracted it.
I hope that makes sense.
Magic is always done in the present time, the future is not understood, but the past seems strange just thinking about it.
Continue in the present time.

In manifesting, is past tense understood? Like future is not understood, but present is, what about past tense?

No

There is only one moment. The moment is now. All the time we exist in the now. That is why we use present tense, as this moment is now, we can state "now and forever", or "now, continously and forever", etc.

I think the reason why O.P. is mentioning and in fact I had this very same line of questioning dating back for years now.

Is some of the JoS affirmations made were in past tense or have a past tense word or wording. I understand it's PRESENT tense but there's been many affirmations done on these current A-Forums and in the previous ProPHP as well as Yahoo forums that dictate a past tense rather than present tense

For example are we supposed to make the affirmation rhyme? Are we supposed to make it all convoluted in the least amount of words.

For example Present:ex: This aura is protecting me at all times and in every way.

The energy for basic AoP is in present tense: I am breathing in powerful protective energy from the Sun. This energy is building an aura of protection around me. This aura protects me at all times and in every way.

Wordy and some people have criticized this affirmation for being too wordy in regard to the notion of limited affirmation size. But it's present perfect despite being a JoS main protection Sun affirmation i.e. the solar part rather than white-gold breathing of energy in the most basic AoP.

But there have been wordings using past tense and some members have stated for example if I add a word does it make the affirmation rhyme.

Are we supposed to make affirmations rhyme for example: The Algs rune is protecting me at all times and in every way vs Algs is protecting me at all times, in every way Probably not the best example but there's been approaches where someone does a affirmation and it states attracted instead of attracting or came to me instead of coming to me.

I guess what I'm trying to state is are affirmations done with the intent that you already have the item thus past tense can be a wording. Or do you create a present tense affirmation that makes no sense and your getting the item but have it.

For example they state use your clair-senses i.e. mental psychometry(various metaphysical imprints) to have the item already with you. But the present tense of the affirmation is stating it's on it's way.

For example you have a fighter jet your affirmation targets the enemy fighter and you fire the missile to take it out. I FIRED the missile a moment ago but the proper way of saying is I'm firing the missile at the target. The other pilots would look at you funny and state you just "fired" past tense the missile your not in the act of firing the missile.

I guess what I'm trying to state is does affirmation science apply with wordings of linear speech or does it take on a life of it's own with present tense.

For example your metaphysical imprint is stating you have the money but the present tense of getting money means you don't have the money nor are you stating you already have the money but are literally stating free and easy money is coming to your way.

I think there needs to be an in depth sermon on affirmations. I'm starting to think for a long time now that it doesn't follow the conventional aspect of regular speech.

And also the questions like how do we shrink affirmations. How does the affirmation know I want something if it's so shrunk. Some people have posted affirmations especially the people who are foreigners to English and it doesn't even rhyme nor make sense but apparently they stated they had results.

For example I'm acquiring free and easy money, all for me to keep, spend, and or invest as I please all this money comes to me in a safe, healthy, positive, beneficial way for me.

Sounds convoluted in English it would be: I'm acquiring free and easy money. This money is all mine to keep, spend, and or invest as I please. This money is coming to me in a safe, healthy, positive, and beneficial way for me.

So notice how it sounds more accurate to English.

Are we supposed to attune the affirmation to our language arts or is affirmation it's own language arts. Since basically it's the logical Aries mind like the Athena/Aries mind sermon from Hp.Cobra. Does the logic of language apply to it or is it the use of sub-conscious wording to bring the desired stuff and not based on our language arts.

(Note there is more questions I have and more ideas but a lot of my own things are feelings which lead to intuitive responses in me but not into the strata of wording. My air element is really low in comparison to Fire, Water, and Earth so maybe my questions and circular speech are that of a lack of social responses). In other words I have more and maybe at a different time I could present more questions and statements to get answered or apply statements to questions to receive a better answer.

Anyways in my personal opinion I think a long in-depth sermon on Affirmations might be a good thing.

You are simply grossly overcomplicating things.

Fact of the matter is that present tense with strong intent and focus gets the job done. There is no need to make any complications to this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back