Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I am afraid

Now that I have learnt about manifestation, I am afraid of manifesting what I fear

Like I suffer from anxiety and I am afraid that I will accidently manifest them into reality because I fear it and visualize it.
I fear solipsism and I am afraid that I will accidentally manifest a reality in which I truly am alone. This sorta drives me off into loops of over thinking and trying to convince myself that that won't happen but the anxiety gets pretty bad at times and doesn't go away.

Do words have power to manifest things even if you don't mean them? For example, let's say I wanted to joke with someone by saying I curse them, but then I don't actually mean the curse, will they still be cursed?

I hate chronic anxiety.
Sorry if it seems like a rant, but any tips or advice would be appreciated 🙏

The Phantom Stranger said:
Now that I have learnt about manifestation, I am afraid of manifesting what I fear

Like I suffer from anxiety and I am afraid that I will accidently manifest them into reality because I fear it and visualize it.
I fear solipsism and I am afraid that I will accidentally manifest a reality in which I truly am alone. This sorta drives me off into loops of over thinking and trying to convince myself that that won't happen but the anxiety gets pretty bad at times and doesn't go away.

Do words have power to manifest things even if you don't mean them? For example, let's say I wanted to joke with someone by saying I curse them, but then I don't actually mean the curse, will they still be cursed?

I hate chronic anxiety.
Learn to control your mind through void meditation, it will help.

And no one is being cursed when you do not intentionally put energy, program the energy and then direct the energy at them.

I hate chronic anxiety.
You have to be able to control your mind. Void Meditation is key. Accept the fact that you will have negative thoughts sometimes, the more you fight them the stronger they get. Ignore and give them no importance. A negative thought here and there will not kill anyone, just relax and ignore.

Chances are you have been manifesting unconsciously many negative things for many years because of your anxiety, so it's not really going to get any worse. After you become conscious of your thoughts, it's easier to take control of your mind and change it.

No. manifesting happens from your soul's intention and not your words. If your words contradict your dominant soul vibe and intention, the words are as if you never said them. For example if you say positive things but you have deep negativity inside you about an issue, that negativity will manifest and not your superficial positive words. The same will happen if you say words but you don't believe them. Your belief will override your words.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back