Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to use energy for clearing anxiety

So I did the foundation meditation for energy in which you breathe in energy, how do I program this to cure my anxiety, phobias and acne scars?
If it can help my POTS that would be nice too.

I feel a buzz in the end, how do I use this energy?
I also have been doing alternate nose breath which seems to make me itchy.

The Phantom Stranger said:
So I did the foundation meditation for energy in which you breathe in energy, how do I program this to cure my anxiety, phobias and acne scars?

Visualise your whole body being absorbed by this energy, then say mantras, ( according to your specific goal ) concentrate on the problem, visualise getting rid of it. Do Fire Breathing as it is stress relieving, helps with your anxiety. Keeping your mind clear, getting rid of negative energies, all help you get rid of that shit. Anxiety is a sneaky thing. You can also choose Yoga, as it keeps you fit and is specifically stress relieving. There are lots of choices in Yoga, check it out if you feel like it.

Have you read the Medidation and Withcraft pages in entirety?

You program the energy to what you want it to do.

Also, by cleaning and opening your base chakra your anxiety and phobias will relieve.

For POTS I would advise lifestyle change. Exercising regularly and proper diet.

Never say MY, it's THE anxiety.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Overcoming_Obstacles.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back