Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Learning about satanism

Scorioissei

Hi everyone. I just found this website when I was searching for some creepy websites and found this website about satanism. I read quite a few articles and was shocked to know about all this. As I continued to read on I really wanted to become a satanist. I am a teen and do not really follow any religion. I would love to know more about what it is like to be a satanist before taking a decision. It would be really helpful if you guys could tell me about your personal experiences so that I get a better idea about satanism. Hope ull help me.
Thank you!

Scorioissei said:
Hi everyone. I just found this website when I was searching for some creepy websites and found this website about satanism. I read quite a few articles and was shocked to know about all this. As I continued to read on I really wanted to become a satanist. I am a teen and do not really follow any religion. I would love to know more about what it is like to be a satanist before taking a decision. It would be really helpful if you guys could tell me about your personal experiences so that I get a better idea about satanism. Hope ull help me.
Thank you!
I too found Joy of Satan while looking for something disturbing, then I realised that Satanism was nothing like how they describe it to you in church.
The advice I can give you is to keep reading and studying JoS's sites, and if you want to take this path afterwards you will have to dedicate yourself (from experience I can tell you that the path in Satanism will only begin after dedication), if you want you can try some of the meditations in the beginner's section, including the opening of the chakras.
I can tell you briefly that if you take this path seriously, your life will change for the better in every way.
In general, if you remain open to the Gods, you will receive guidance.

The sites of JoS:
www.satanisgod.org

Dedication Ritual:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

Meditations:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

Scorioissei said:
Thank you!
Hello brother, and welcome :)
I personally found out about Satanism firstly by researching some things about meditation, then I came across Spiritual Satanism. I researched for quite a long time and concluded this is the truth.

After I have dedicated to Satan, I recieved sign from him I asked for, in the timeline I asked for.

I have many positive experienced with meditation, runes and yoga.

So I can assure you, you will have only advancement and truth with this.
Hail Satan!

Scorioissei said:
Thank you!
Welcome!
So you're here. You've discovered the truth but you're still not entirely sure what decisions to make. You're very lucky. First you should read: https://satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html and then the whole www.joyofsatan.org
The reason you are scared of Satanism and Satan is just the Christian programming you have undergone. Once you finish reading all the right stuff you will notice and feel that this is the truth. If your heart is ready you can do the dedication ritual and then start meditating and contact Father Satan.
Don't ignore this chance that can change your whole life for the better.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back