Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What about Chris Langan

So this guy, this 200 IQ guy claims to be able to mathematically prove the existence of God, but the only problem is that he uses the Christian God as his "God".

He says God is all knowing, all seeing etc and that if you are an atheist, you will be sent to hell to be tortured because you've "cut god off" and that God will not "tolerate his own denial".

Is he a psyop?

The Phantom Stranger said:
So this guy, this 200 IQ guy claims to be able to mathematically prove the existence of God, but the only problem is that he uses the Christian God as his "God".

He says God is all knowing, all seeing etc and that if you are an atheist, you will be sent to hell to be tortured because you've "cut god off" and that God will not "tolerate his own denial".

Is he a psyop?
It's like:
Oy vey! My brain and my IQ are huge, now listen to me goy! The imaginary jew yeshua is your god, accept him or burn in the lake of fire forever.
Don't worry goy! I will show you everything with calculations you don't understand based on occult concepts you don't understand, Oy vey!

The Phantom Stranger said:

Is he a psyop?

I don't think he is a Psyop, but rather it just goes to show how the logical or mechanical world can be stifled or blocked by the spiritual. He has not done any RTR's or cleaning, and so he is covered in Hebrew curses that force his brain to only yield certain outcomes.

It is like a racecar engine where even with 1000 horsepower, will still falter if you put the wrong liquid for the oil. This is not a perfect analogy, but the point is that the solution comes from looking outside the simple physics found in the situation. In a human's case, this involves using their mind to alter their astral condition.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back