Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

So where does Icke fit into all of this

David Icke, who also talks about reptilians controlling humans, and a popular conspiracy theorist, claims to have talked to God, is he in any way connected?

To Satan? Did he speak with him or what?
Or is he a government agent sent to deceive and spread half truths?

The Phantom Stranger said:
David Icke, who also talks about reptilians controlling humans, and a popular conspiracy theorist, claims to have talked to God, is he in any way connected?

To Satan? Did he speak with him or what?
Or is he a government agent sent to deceive and spread half truths?

Judging from the fact that he blames Satan and Satanists for everything and thinks the government in controlled by Satanists, I would say that he have talked with enemy beings and not Satan.

Icke is a New Ager. New Ageism is just rebranded christianity.

Icke takes everything we say on this forum and removes the Jews and blames everything on Satanists. Either hes stupid or he doesn't want to be cancelled because judging by his age hes probably going to die soon and then people can't fact check him to his face after all of this stuff has progressed 20 years or so. So he probably cares only about money.

A year or so after HPSMaxine gave the Timeline and the dates of 2024,2026,2030 Icke went on Alex Jones show and literally repeated those same numbers exactly as Maxine had said so i think that Icke reads this forum.

Btw Icke if you're reading this - fuck you you pussy ,come out and name the jew and be remembered as a hero instead of dying like a coward you pos.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back