Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 9913
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Osiris Silvio wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:26 am

Here is a silly question. Many times I have heard JoS members say that Apollo is bisexual. Is this true?

ThankSS
All this nonsense about "sexuality" is just some human interpolations that also appear in myths because people don't understand how these reflect spiritually. It's a gross interpretation which is mostly based out of human lack of knowledge or insecurities on numerous subjects.

The Gods do have partners and clearly children, descented from them, wifes/partners etc. These matters however are just mostly history and humans divulge into these matters because of the same reason of human natural gossiping or curiosity.

The "sexuality" of the Gods is allegorical, and is necessary insofar as to explain the connections of energies. "Sex with the sister", "forced sex", "asexuality", "virginity", all these are allegorical notions for the energies of the soul. Even further, there are nonsense theories created about "sex change" and how it's justified or whatever.

Most of these are out of people with an agenda to prove or in major need to sell a book and sound smart over desecration of what's important. That bullshit is even lower than tabloid news.

Gods undergoing "Sex Change" is not about pumping hormones in yourself to change yourself. That is your purely personal medical decision caused by one's feelings or thoughts, or decisions. The "Sex Change" is when energies change form inside the soul, energy exchange between the male and female aspect of the soul.

For example, Mars and Venus connect as opposing forces, creating harmony. This is not about people having sex on a bed and one's fantasies over this. It's just that the only way to explain this to regular humans is to illustrate these with sexual connections, which everyone is familiar with.

People who seek to corrupt and "justify" things, such as some idiot that came to the Yahoo Groups years ago, saying they believed rape should be "Commonplace" trying to justify it on mythology. They try to use the spiritual allegories to give fuel to their worthless narratives. These are part of desecration and obsessive sexuality that is imbalanced in many people.

Apollo is not "Bisexual". Apollo is symbolic of the spiritual light, light from the sun etc. That is because in allegories generally same energies don't relate sexually with one another, not opposing energies. Energies that are male in nature, can also be connected together. That is purely spiritual.

Anyhow, in contrast to xianity, people who are different are not to be persecuted under Paganism as nature is accepted and the same goes for natural mistakes and situations of difference. Many of these things also follow social norms of the time, television nonsense, personal confusion, random attention grabbing situations and other stuff that is observable every day.

People can follow whatever they want in adult consensual relationships or themselves, but this nonsense of insecurities that tries to drag the Gods into the same game, is worthless nonsense. If it's pushed past a point it should be considered vile.

The only thing Gods do not accept is paedophilia or bestiality, because that is purely irrational and is not followed by any natural dictate, it's an act of pure hate and a defiled act. It is of destructive connotations, traumatic and an act of destruction.

As for the second, of course, the jews have you covered. Jews attack the Aryan culture by trying to pick whatever they can, such as saying that since Centaur existed, it must have been a woman that copulated with a Taurus over this. That is just jewish nonsense. The same jewish nonsense is promoted ad nauseum to create a sense of disgust, insanity, irrationality.

Other than this, sexuality is not penaltized in anyway in the Pagan religions. The only requirement as with anything else is to have a balance and do what's best for someone.

Procreation is another absolute necessity for reasons of happiness, family, and so on. Sexual pleasure is another necessary human need that needs to be engaged into for obvious reasons as with food in some people who need this.

Confusing this stuff too much, is nonsense. It's actually borne out of misplaced human needs. The same goes about some people wanting to enforce their gender question stuff on the Gods. These comments are just mostly human nonsense. One step further, that is totally kike nonsense.

When people will meet the Gods or feel their energies, they will understand that all of this is bogus. There is no confusion in them. They are pure and clean. Most of these confusions are part of humanities misplaced abilities.

That inferior garbage is some modern (((LGBT))) dialectics that they try to find upon what is holy and spiritual so that people of poor mind can feel satisfied for their choices. Changing your gender won't make you into the seer Tiresias who had their "gender changed". That is an allegory for changing the polarity of the soul, such as going from the waking to the sleeping state.

In regards to that nonsense: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_them ... _mythology

I understand some trashers before have been going around saying Gods this and Gods that in regards to these sexual or gender matters, but these are imaginations borne out of their own suppressed needs, rather than an objective view of the necessity of any of these supernal matters.

That is not bad to have, to imagine, or to think, but it's useless and nonsense to promote ad nauseum to enforce their petty on others. The fact jews follow all the same methodology to slander "Paganism" is revealing in itself.

Certain things are to be kept out of the spiritual and higher levels, and they are to remain on the levels of where these people have them. We must learn to respect what is sacred and know when to leave it untouched with pointless profanity.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
User avatar
Bright Truth
Posts: 1813
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:00 am

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by Bright Truth »

Do you think that spiritual or material improvement kills desire for making children? I always found strange that Father has 8 children in age 500.000.
#ElfLivesMatter Sieg Heil! 14/88!

Image

Image
User avatar
Meteor
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:57 pm

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by Meteor »

Thank you for clarifying this matter.
Hail the Joy of Satan!
User avatar
Nimrod33
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:02 pm

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by Nimrod33 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:56 am
Osiris Silvio wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:26 am

Here is a silly question. Many times I have heard JoS members say that Apollo is bisexual. Is this true?

ThankSS
...

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Thanks for the sermon HP.

While we are here, there was something that I've always wanted to ask about "Pagan Celibacy". Some of these examples includes Artemis's priestesses, the clergy of other Virgin Goddess in Ancient Greece and the Vestals of Ancient Rome. Were they all a misunderstanding of modern (((historians)))?

Also, i know that Hinduism is a corrupted form of Paganism, therefore i suppose that all form of celibacy are anti-Pagan, like fasting and dietary laws. I was also wondering if the Kumari is a result of corruption. And is also the mainstream myth of Hanuman being celibate corrupted? Because in Thailand version of Ramayana, Ramakien, he had a relationship with a Mermaid like-creature and gave birth to a son.
User avatar
EnkiUK55
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:59 am
Location: UK of GB and NI

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by EnkiUK55 »

For a while the forum was going kind of weird like that through no fault of yours HPHC.


For me Satan is male.

My gaurdian Godess is Female.


If others identify in other ways, who am i to judge i will watch with interest though, this is only my view.
Hail Satan
Hail JOS
User avatar
Aquarius
Posts: 8623
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by Aquarius »

Bright Truth wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:29 am
Do you think that spiritual or material improvement kills desire for making children? I always found strange that Father has 8 children in age 500.000.
Maybe he has more..? The personal lives of the Gods are not public domain, you're still engaging in gossip by asking these kind questions here. Ask Satan himself.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 9913
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Bright Truth wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:29 am
Do you think that spiritual or material improvement kills desire for making children? I always found strange that Father has 8 children in age 500.000.
Where Satan is as a level of advancement, my interpretation of this would be that He has more children. This might not involve strictly biological children, but also, created beings. Yet, it is true due to reasons of inequality, that these 8 we are given are the important for mankind and patrons of mankind, and those that have excelled as far as we are concerned.

However, with the amount of consciousness He has, it wouldn't be an understatement to be that the children of His children, and many generations downwards, they are all like "His Children", no different than how a grandfather will see their own grandchildren in this way.

The Gods are inconceivably advanced. Again, refer to what I said about gossip and nonsense. A lot of people ponder these matters for stupid reasons and that aside, this is not why the Gods are important to us and we to them.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 9913
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

EnkiUK55 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:09 am
For a while the forum was going kind of weird like that through no fault of yours HPHC.

For me Satan is male.

My gaurdian Godess is Female.

If others identify in other ways, who am i to judge i will watch with interest though, this is only my view.
There are very strong psychological reasons why the Gods get assigned to people in this way. This is to help people grow psychologically and advance. That is also why commonly, if one needs to understand more of the feminine aspects, or a feminine guide might be one's guardian.

Other people who will have specific needs and are at other levels of advancement or are different will be approached in a fitting manner by the Gods.

Father Satan is definitely the definition of a male, so is Beelzebul. The Goddesses also give us all the maximum beauties of what the ultimate manifestation of the female is. Lilith and Astarte are definitely to be considered the "Mothers" of Humanity alongside all their other capacities.

More on this on the upcoming page of Astarte.

The Gods are also so perfected that they have full understanding of both what is "Male" and "Female", but also other states in between. Again, that is energetic and the importance for understanding this is about energies and advancement, despite of personal decisions.
User avatar
Bright Truth
Posts: 1813
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:00 am

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by Bright Truth »

Aquarius wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:37 am
Bright Truth wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:29 am
Do you think that spiritual or material improvement kills desire for making children? I always found strange that Father has 8 children in age 500.000.
Maybe he has more..? The personal lives of the Gods are not public domain, you're still engaging in gossip by asking these kind questions here. Ask Satan himself.
Actually that wasn't the main point, but just an example. Countries with more IQ and higher life standars like Germany or Italy has lesser birthrate. Also even in India, eventhough people shares same life standards and ethnicity, Hindus making less children and Muslims making more children. I was curious about this. I wanted to learn HP's opinions or informations about improvement's impact on desire of making children.
#ElfLivesMatter Sieg Heil! 14/88!

Image

Image
User avatar
Necrorifter
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:50 am

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by Necrorifter »

It might seem strange, But I do not think so. While he only has 8 children of his own blood, each and every one of his children is already god/demons now. We must also not forget that he considered the literally entire galaxy of his own empire in possible multiple higher dimensions as his own family as well. Has he decided to have many children, he might focus too much on his children and his empire could destabilize or whatever the reasons, his 8 children's might be symbolic and are in harmony with him. Satan is not a material being like us, he already ascended into a symbolic being as such nearly if not all of his actions and choices are symbolic, couldn't surprise me if each and every step he took is empowered by his spiritual power with purpose and spells, such as his name meant Eternal Truth or his rule as the Crown Chakra and are the highest power of his empire, etc.
Self-Improvement and Truth is always the Answer.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 9913
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Bright Truth wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:20 pm
Aquarius wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:37 am
Bright Truth wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:29 am
Do you think that spiritual or material improvement kills desire for making children? I always found strange that Father has 8 children in age 500.000.
Maybe he has more..? The personal lives of the Gods are not public domain, you're still engaging in gossip by asking these kind questions here. Ask Satan himself.
Actually that wasn't the main point, but just an example. Countries with more IQ and higher life standars like Germany or Italy has lesser birthrate. Also even in India, eventhough people shares same life standards and ethnicity, Hindus making less children and Muslims making more children. I was curious about this. I wanted to learn HP's opinions or informations about improvement's impact on desire of making children.
I can definitely expound upon the subject in a future post.
User avatar
Aquarius
Posts: 8623
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by Aquarius »

Bright Truth wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:20 pm
Aquarius wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:37 am
Bright Truth wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:29 am
Do you think that spiritual or material improvement kills desire for making children? I always found strange that Father has 8 children in age 500.000.
Maybe he has more..? The personal lives of the Gods are not public domain, you're still engaging in gossip by asking these kind questions here. Ask Satan himself.
Actually that wasn't the main point, but just an example. Countries with more IQ and higher life standars like Germany or Italy has lesser birthrate. Also even in India, eventhough people shares same life standards and ethnicity, Hindus making less children and Muslims making more children. I was curious about this. I wanted to learn HP's opinions or informations about improvement's impact on desire of making children.
I can't speak for Germany, but here in Italy people aren't having kids because they don't have enough money.
Kids are a joy, the more one advances spiritually and the more one will see it. I plan to have many!
User avatar
Baroness Blossom
Posts: 804
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:32 am

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by Baroness Blossom »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:17 pm
EnkiUK55 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:09 am
There are very strong psychological reasons why the Gods get assigned to people in this way. This is to help people grow psychologically and advance. That is also why commonly, if one needs to understand more of the feminine aspects, or a feminine guide might be one's guardian.

Other people who will have specific needs and are at other levels of advancement or are different will be approached in a fitting manner by the Gods.

Father Satan is definitely the definition of a male, so is Beelzebul. The Goddesses also give us all the maximum beauties of what the ultimate manifestation of the female is. Lilith and Astarte are definitely to be considered the "Mothers" of Humanity alongside all their other capacities.

More on this on the upcoming page of Astarte.

The Gods are also so perfected that they have full understanding of both what is "Male" and "Female", but also other states in between. Again, that is energetic and the importance for understanding this is about energies and advancement, despite of personal decisions.
I have a question that I am very curious about, will our mother Lilith's page ?
"Biz insanları insanlardan değil insanları insan olmayanlardan ayrıyoruz"
-Baron Blossom


PRAISE FATHER SATAN
PRAISE MOTHER LILITH

Image
PRAİSE LORD ABRASAX
User avatar
EnkiUK55
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:59 am
Location: UK of GB and NI

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by EnkiUK55 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:17 pm
EnkiUK55 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:09 am
For a while the forum was going kind of weird like that through no fault of yours HPHC.

For me Satan is male.

My gaurdian Godess is Female.

If others identify in other ways, who am i to judge i will watch with interest though, this is only my view.
There are very strong psychological reasons why the Gods get assigned to people in this way. This is to help people grow psychologically and advance. That is also why commonly, if one needs to understand more of the feminine aspects, or a feminine guide might be one's guardian.

Other people who will have specific needs and are at other levels of advancement or are different will be approached in a fitting manner by the Gods.

Father Satan is definitely the definition of a male, so is Beelzebul. The Goddesses also give us all the maximum beauties of what the ultimate manifestation of the female is. Lilith and Astarte are definitely to be considered the "Mothers" of Humanity alongside all their other capacities.

More on this on the upcoming page of Astarte.

The Gods are also so perfected that they have full understanding of both what is "Male" and "Female", but also other states in between. Again, that is energetic and the importance for understanding this is about energies and advancement, despite of personal decisions.
Agree HPHC they are that, and the more I think the more it isnt up for discussion :lol: :lol:

Thank you.
Hail Satan
Hail JOS
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 9913
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Baronessblossom wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:14 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:17 pm
EnkiUK55 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:09 am
There are very strong psychological reasons why the Gods get assigned to people in this way. This is to help people grow psychologically and advance. That is also why commonly, if one needs to understand more of the feminine aspects, or a feminine guide might be one's guardian.

Other people who will have specific needs and are at other levels of advancement or are different will be approached in a fitting manner by the Gods.

Father Satan is definitely the definition of a male, so is Beelzebul. The Goddesses also give us all the maximum beauties of what the ultimate manifestation of the female is. Lilith and Astarte are definitely to be considered the "Mothers" of Humanity alongside all their other capacities.

More on this on the upcoming page of Astarte.

The Gods are also so perfected that they have full understanding of both what is "Male" and "Female", but also other states in between. Again, that is energetic and the importance for understanding this is about energies and advancement, despite of personal decisions.
I have a question that I am very curious about, will our mother Lilith's page ?
Yes, her page will receive updates too. But the thing is as a Goddess she is private. But there will be extra information so that people she approaches can more easily connect mentally with her.
User avatar
Baroness Blossom
Posts: 804
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:32 am

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by Baroness Blossom »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:28 pm
Baronessblossom wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:14 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:17 pm


There are very strong psychological reasons why the Gods get assigned to people in this way. This is to help people grow psychologically and advance. That is also why commonly, if one needs to understand more of the feminine aspects, or a feminine guide might be one's guardian.

Other people who will have specific needs and are at other levels of advancement or are different will be approached in a fitting manner by the Gods.

Father Satan is definitely the definition of a male, so is Beelzebul. The Goddesses also give us all the maximum beauties of what the ultimate manifestation of the female is. Lilith and Astarte are definitely to be considered the "Mothers" of Humanity alongside all their other capacities.

More on this on the upcoming page of Astarte.

The Gods are also so perfected that they have full understanding of both what is "Male" and "Female", but also other states in between. Again, that is energetic and the importance for understanding this is about energies and advancement, despite of personal decisions.
I have a question that I am very curious about, will our mother Lilith's page ?
Yes, her page will receive updates too. But the thing is as a Goddess she is private. But there will be extra information so that people she approaches can more easily connect mentally with her.
Thanks for this good news. I have an experience that I want to tell you about, but you may misunderstand because of my translation problem, so can you advise me on which translation platform I should use? (except google)
"Biz insanları insanlardan değil insanları insan olmayanlardan ayrıyoruz"
-Baron Blossom


PRAISE FATHER SATAN
PRAISE MOTHER LILITH

Image
PRAİSE LORD ABRASAX
User avatar
luis
Posts: 4137
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by luis »

Aquarius wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:29 pm
Bright Truth wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:20 pm
Aquarius wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:37 am

Maybe he has more..? The personal lives of the Gods are not public domain, you're still engaging in gossip by asking these kind questions here. Ask Satan himself.
Actually that wasn't the main point, but just an example. Countries with more IQ and higher life standars like Germany or Italy has lesser birthrate. Also even in India, eventhough people shares same life standards and ethnicity, Hindus making less children and Muslims making more children. I was curious about this. I wanted to learn HP's opinions or informations about improvement's impact on desire of making children.
I can't speak for Germany, but here in Italy people aren't having kids because they don't have enough money.
Kids are a joy, the more one advances spiritually and the more one will see it. I plan to have many!
100% agree with this. If the economy was better and if people did not work all day for little money the birthrate would have been much higher. Many decades ago here in Italy even if the economy was not the best a lot of families did have a lot of children's because the way of life was different than today, kids were needed to work on the field, farm, and so on. This is why even if they were "poor" in some ways they still had kids. Now the way of life does not need to have bigger families and the economy definitely "kills" the desire to have more kids.
User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 5701
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by Stormblood »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:17 pm
EnkiUK55 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:09 am
For a while the forum was going kind of weird like that through no fault of yours HPHC.

For me Satan is male.

My gaurdian Godess is Female.

If others identify in other ways, who am i to judge i will watch with interest though, this is only my view.
There are very strong psychological reasons why the Gods get assigned to people in this way. This is to help people grow psychologically and advance. That is also why commonly, if one needs to understand more of the feminine aspects, or a feminine guide might be one's guardian.

Other people who will have specific needs and are at other levels of advancement or are different will be approached in a fitting manner by the Gods.

Father Satan is definitely the definition of a male, so is Beelzebul. The Goddesses also give us all the maximum beauties of what the ultimate manifestation of the female is. Lilith and Astarte are definitely to be considered the "Mothers" of Humanity alongside all their other capacities.

More on this on the upcoming page of Astarte.

The Gods are also so perfected that they have full understanding of both what is "Male" and "Female", but also other states in between. Again, that is energetic and the importance for understanding this is about energies and advancement, despite of personal decisions.
Would you say that it's possible to have a guardian Demon of the same sex, like other people have related? Also, is the gender of your guardian Demon indifferent in case you are mostly balanced in your understanding and expression of both polarities?
Final RTR | Part 3 | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 15 August '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Samas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 5701
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by Stormblood »

Bright Truth wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:20 pm
Aquarius wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:37 am
Bright Truth wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:29 am
Do you think that spiritual or material improvement kills desire for making children? I always found strange that Father has 8 children in age 500.000.
Maybe he has more..? The personal lives of the Gods are not public domain, you're still engaging in gossip by asking these kind questions here. Ask Satan himself.
Actually that wasn't the main point, but just an example. Countries with more IQ and higher life standars like Germany or Italy has lesser birthrate. Also even in India, eventhough people shares same life standards and ethnicity, Hindus making less children and Muslims making more children. I was curious about this. I wanted to learn HP's opinions or informations about improvement's impact on desire of making children.
If Italy was 'higher IQ', education wouldn't be so poor quality and neither would be the job market. Both are so rubbish that geniuses actual leave the country to go where opportunities are better suited to their talents. They literally take the very first occasion available to do that.

As far as birth rate goes, Aquarius has already briefly answered in kind.
Final RTR | Part 3 | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 15 August '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Samas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 5701
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by Stormblood »

I do remember people trying to push sexual nonsense on here too, attributing it to the Gods, such as Lord Set somehow ruling BDSM and whatever nonsense. :roll: just because you are into something, it doesn't mean there's a God or Goddess or even a Demon specifically ruling that thing.
Final RTR | Part 3 | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 15 August '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Samas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
User avatar
Soul Wings
Posts: 310
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:37 pm

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by Soul Wings »

Most of this makes sense and I've never really been super interested in who's sexuality is what. That's their business, lol

However I'm going to be devil's advocate and say I see where this person is coming from and why they are asking the question. I had a personal interest in Apollo at a young age and discovered through him that man or the divine masculine can have magnificent, graceful and beautiful qualities to it; something that is radiant and breathtaking rather than stoic, swallowable and pragmatic. This magnificence is something we kind of literally or physically associate with feminine gay or bi men, even though, of course, that is not always the case, there will always be exceptions. I find this energy VERY attractive and magnetic. Anyway I believe this sexuality confusion may have to do with (in my opinion!) the fact that gay/bi men in general are more willing than straight men to accept the divine feminine and masculine together. I would argue that this is due to the fickle hard divide in masculinity and what it means to be a man, sexuality included in that debate unfortunately, even though it really has nothing to do with it. And the overdoing of Masculinity and ignoring or suppressing the Femininity. We are seeing issues arise in relationships, identity/sexuality questions, and finding relationships to begin with because of it. Some people might hate me saying this to begin with, so that's the TLDR of it. I will not deny that it's caused needless misinformation about the masculine and the feminine, though.
siatris666
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:13 am
Location: Hell's Army

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by siatris666 »

"so u mean i can't be a mermaid? fuck you"
I was, am now, and shall have no end.
-SATAN
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 9913
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Stormblood wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:59 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:17 pm
EnkiUK55 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:09 am
For a while the forum was going kind of weird like that through no fault of yours HPHC.

For me Satan is male.

My gaurdian Godess is Female.

If others identify in other ways, who am i to judge i will watch with interest though, this is only my view.
There are very strong psychological reasons why the Gods get assigned to people in this way. This is to help people grow psychologically and advance. That is also why commonly, if one needs to understand more of the feminine aspects, or a feminine guide might be one's guardian.

Other people who will have specific needs and are at other levels of advancement or are different will be approached in a fitting manner by the Gods.

Father Satan is definitely the definition of a male, so is Beelzebul. The Goddesses also give us all the maximum beauties of what the ultimate manifestation of the female is. Lilith and Astarte are definitely to be considered the "Mothers" of Humanity alongside all their other capacities.

More on this on the upcoming page of Astarte.

The Gods are also so perfected that they have full understanding of both what is "Male" and "Female", but also other states in between. Again, that is energetic and the importance for understanding this is about energies and advancement, despite of personal decisions.
Would you say that it's possible to have a guardian Demon of the same sex, like other people have related? Also, is the gender of your guardian Demon indifferent in case you are mostly balanced in your understanding and expression of both polarities?
Of course, yes this can happen under conditions. It all depends on the needs and what one soul is doing.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 9913
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

siatris666 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:56 pm
"so u mean i can't be a mermaid? fuck you"
No, I mean you can be a mermaid [it was real in my mind], think that you are, hell, even go to the beach and pretend to be a mermaid or try to live in the bottom of the ocean without oxygen. Freedom comes with it's downsides generally for the people into these things.

But please don't spread this insanity past the gate of the Gods because that is unacceptable and deception based to make other people try to be mermaids with you.

Not everyone wants to be a mermaid most people want to be around here and advance in a way that doesn't have to do with going on the bottom of the ocean and pretending you are a mermaid while you are a human.

Jews however I can see why they would be mortally obsessed with turning the people of the Gods into mermaids for many reasons. Jews also promote pedo and bestiality for a reason and attack Gentiles with all sorts of things to make them mentally ill.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 9913
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Baronessblossom wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:34 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:28 pm
Baronessblossom wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:14 pm


I have a question that I am very curious about, will our mother Lilith's page ?
Yes, her page will receive updates too. But the thing is as a Goddess she is private. But there will be extra information so that people she approaches can more easily connect mentally with her.
Thanks for this good news. I have an experience that I want to tell you about, but you may misunderstand because of my translation problem, so can you advise me on which translation platform I should use? (except google)
Sure, do e-mail if you want and I'll try to help. I am a bit behind on e-mails. I'll do my best to reply soon.
User avatar
Fire Kobra
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:06 pm

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by Fire Kobra »

I am very glad that this topic came up!

It's important to clear these things up!


Glory to the gods!
Nazidruid83
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:19 pm

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by Nazidruid83 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:17 pm
EnkiUK55 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:09 am
For a while the forum was going kind of weird like that through no fault of yours HPHC.

For me Satan is male.

My gaurdian Godess is Female.

If others identify in other ways, who am i to judge i will watch with interest though, this is only my view.
There are very strong psychological reasons why the Gods get assigned to people in this way. This is to help people grow psychologically and advance. That is also why commonly, if one needs to understand more of the feminine aspects, or a feminine guide might be one's guardian.

Other people who will have specific needs and are at other levels of advancement or are different will be approached in a fitting manner by the Gods.

Father Satan is definitely the definition of a male, so is Beelzebul. The Goddesses also give us all the maximum beauties of what the ultimate manifestation of the female is. Lilith and Astarte are definitely to be considered the "Mothers" of Humanity alongside all their other capacities.

More on this on the upcoming page of Astarte.

The Gods are also so perfected that they have full understanding of both what is "Male" and "Female", but also other states in between. Again, that is energetic and the importance for understanding this is about energies and advancement, despite of personal decisions.
Ok. So you know about my Celtic roots I've mentioned before. I know one goddess I feel was assigned to me but the problem is. One member said she experienced the Celtic goddess Morrighan as the "enemy" which made no sense to me. Then I read somewhere you say Morrigan is the negative feminine forces. I experience her as an actual Goddess and I get dreams of her. So with that said I understand that Morrighan's name itself means Great Queen and often depicted as Queen of the Irish Otherworld. So if that's true, the Great Queen is then energies of the soul. The feminine. In the myths there are several characters like Nemain, Badb, Anu, Morrigu, Aine, Fea and several others and some of them have certain powers and allegories associated with them. Overall Morrighan main one that seems to stand out is Morrigu. All considered Great Queens and often the trio Nemain, Badb, Morrigu were used interchangeably with the three goddesses of Ireland (Aryan-d).

So as far as I'm concerned then as her as a Goddess, I have heard so much bullshit from self proclaimed followers and often the guys who follow her have revealed disgusting fantasies. So now I understand how deep those insecurities are. I use to have several myself but I been working hard to overcome the insecurities and have made progress.

So HPhoodedcobra do you know anymore information about Morrighan in general?
User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 6602
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

siatris666 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:56 pm
"so u mean i can't be a mermaid? fuck you"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Remember that one a few years ago? That's the same one that is always coming back on like 30 or 40 different accounts. What a dumb rat.
"When the time has come, and all fades to black,
I know I did all I could. For our women, our children, and our land."

Https://youtu.be/D0ifawuwnQ8?t=167

Image
Www.satanisgod.org
User avatar
magus.immortalis
Posts: 447
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:03 pm
Location: Duat

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by magus.immortalis »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:28 pm

Yes, her page will receive updates too. But the thing is as a Goddess she is private. But there will be extra information so that people she approaches can more easily connect mentally with her.
She is private, I agree. This has been my experience with her and I have also read it in the old Joy of Satan forums from another long time spiritual Satanist.
Image
User avatar
tabby
Posts: 610
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:17 pm
Location: With Satan, always.

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by tabby »

Yesterday I stumbled on an old post of Lydia's and realised how little I really understand about the genders and sex.

I'm not sure if Lydia just has a way of explaining things, but I felt something deeper being pulled at and I burst into tears while reading. Linking it here for anyone else who wants to read it:

https://archive.md/mtcPR
Image
Diligence. Persistence. Consistent practice.

"There is no such thing as 'coincidences'. Things happen because someone decided to make it happen."
~ my Guardian Demon


"Guard your focus like it's the most precious thing to you. Focus, for a mage, is one of the most powerful tools we possess."
~ jrvan

The meaning of life is to live it.

Poems by tabby

Practical things:
| Making Clothes At Home | How to Preserve Food? | Recipes for our Holidays |
| Ending an argument before it begins | Small Tips to Help Protect Against Energy Draining |
SyrArisMarsMartin
Posts: 342
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:36 pm

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by SyrArisMarsMartin »

Satan himself said "There is a positive and negative side to all things to keep them in balance"
So just be a normal human male or female and don't complicate things.
Satnam666
Posts: 621
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:55 am

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by Satnam666 »

Maybe the reason some say Apollo was bi, is cause homosexuals also want to find an ideal mate, so they go to this God not knowing he probably can't help with that,thing is when it comes to most love magic they exclude homosexuals an what herbs,runes,Gods to use,etc,is best, I have heard many ask such questions, I to want such knowledge so I can pass it on to family,look I know Apollo is not bi but,which God should the homosexuals turn to?

Hail Satan
Hail amon ra
User avatar
Pramantha
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:20 am

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by Pramantha »

Some people may take hormones to change their sex with medical assistance. What about taking anabolic steroids with medical assistance? Some people say it’s relatively safe to do so(also prescribed steroids have better quality and are way cheaper than the black market ones), I thought for some time about doing it for aesthetic reasons, the only reason I am not doing it’s because I don’t know if it may ruin my spiritual development.
-----------‐--------------------------------------------------
●>>>Preparing The Mind For Meditation<<<●
-----------‐--------------------------------------------------
●>>>>>>Basic Meditation Program<<<<<<<●
-----------‐--------------------------------------------------

●>>>>>>>>>>>Final RTR Tool<<<<<<<<<<<●
-----------‐--------------------------------------------------

|Mageson Collected Writings
Vol.1/Vol.2
Image
Image
User avatar
Shadowcat
Posts: 2469
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:30 pm
Location: Atop the ashes of Isreal

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by Shadowcat »

Stormblood wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:03 pm
I do remember people trying to push sexual nonsense on here too, attributing it to the Gods, such as Lord Set somehow ruling BDSM and whatever nonsense. :roll: just because you are into something, it doesn't mean there's a God or Goddess or even a Demon specifically ruling that thing.
There have been Alot of dillusional notions. Alot of people assume for example That *all* the Gods are bi or poly or into this or that. Alot of people think still that the high ranking Gods can be their partners which is also never the case. I was one of them once until i realized i was perceiving another kind of bond in the best way my soul and mind could perceive at the time to tell me we were actually close in a different way. The feelings and perceptions stemmed from genuine intense adoration and love but the initial cause of thought for them was baseless. Incubi/ssuccubi will never be someone from our list of Gods.
User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 5701
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by Stormblood »

Baronessblossom wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:34 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:28 pm
Baronessblossom wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:14 pm


I have a question that I am very curious about, will our mother Lilith's page ?
Yes, her page will receive updates too. But the thing is as a Goddess she is private. But there will be extra information so that people she approaches can more easily connect mentally with her.
Thanks for this good news. I have an experience that I want to tell you about, but you may misunderstand because of my translation problem, so can you advise me on which translation platform I should use? (except google)
Deepl is the best so far for translations, if it's available in your language. I tried it with German, Dutch, and a few other languages and I was mistaken for a native on multiple occasions.
Final RTR | Part 3 | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 15 August '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Samas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
User avatar
slyscorpion
Posts: 6424
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 12:19 am

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by slyscorpion »

siatris666 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:56 pm
"so u mean i can't be a mermaid? fuck you"
Lmao 🤣 it's an interracial interspecies transgender nonbinary/gender transcendent mermaid Queen-King from another planet.

Ok had enough fun for today this kind of stuff always makes me laugh a lot when people claim it.
Image

The paintable 3 part rtr.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210622175 ... lify.app/

Some people do this one sometimes or each day as well.

Curse 💩🇮🇱Israel🇮🇱💩 ritual
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Curs ... tual.html
User avatar
slyscorpion
Posts: 6424
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 12:19 am

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by slyscorpion »

A gentile (to be fair it has to be proven knowingly of course or you are punishing a victim of this) having sex with a Jew should be written into the law as Beastiality and punished mush harsher than regular race mixing.
Image

The paintable 3 part rtr.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210622175 ... lify.app/

Some people do this one sometimes or each day as well.

Curse 💩🇮🇱Israel🇮🇱💩 ritual
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Curs ... tual.html
User avatar
Arcadia
Posts: 297
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:38 am

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by Arcadia »

If you need the correct lens to view "sexuality" through, take a glance at Ancient Greece. There were no "labels" to describe homosexuality, bisexuality, etc. Any reference to such relationships by historians and the like were not highlighted in a negative nor positive sense, simply remarked upon to the same degree as any relationship was. There was no taboo towards this in ancient society, but no needless fetishization of it either. The enemy has played both sides, shaming sexuality while overpromoting it. It's two sides of the same coin, because both ultimately rely on someone thinking too much about it or considering it a dirty, "sinful" thing. Your average Bible-thumping Xian freak thinks about gay sex as much as "LGBT" proponent who spends all their time at nightclubs.

As a younger person, before I even really understood the nature of sexuality, I was aware I held attraction towards both genders. I didn't attach labels to the notion, nor did I think there was anything strange about this. It was simply natural to me. I wouldn't have considered myself "bisexual" until someone fed me the term.

People obsess over these things to needless degrees, but I'm not particularly surprised. What we're experiencing now was an inevitable backlash created by centuries of Abrahamic shaming and all the mental illnesses produced by such. In the Xian dark ages, you had people who felt ashamed for taking a bath because they had to be naked to do so.

Point is, you don't need to look to the Gods and theology to justify your sexuality. I fully admit, once upon a time, when I was less sure of things, I did this exact thing myself. Of course it's tempting. You get told you're a diseased mentally ill freak by some Xian fool, by the time you adopt Paganism, a story where Apollo is portrayed as "having a boyfriend" is going to feel reassuring. So I cannot blame people for feeling this way. However, by the time you begin actually progressing, you quickly become blatantly aware that the entire conversation regarding sexuality is simply overblown. So long as your approach is healthy and natural the details are irrelevant and simply personal only to you. Regardless of who or how many partners the Gods have had or have, it doesn't alter any extent of the nature of their purity. It's a non-topic, practically, and there have been people who've tried to make too large a talking point from this, even among our own in the past.
User avatar
Darkspirit
Posts: 140
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:07 pm

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by Darkspirit »

luis wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:19 pm
Aquarius wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:29 pm
Bright Truth wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:20 pm


Actually that wasn't the main point, but just an example. Countries with more IQ and higher life standars like Germany or Italy has lesser birthrate. Also even in India, eventhough people shares same life standards and ethnicity, Hindus making less children and Muslims making more children. I was curious about this. I wanted to learn HP's opinions or informations about improvement's impact on desire of making children.
I can't speak for Germany, but here in Italy people aren't having kids because they don't have enough money.
Kids are a joy, the more one advances spiritually and the more one will see it. I plan to have many!
100% agree with this. If the economy was better and if people did not work all day for little money the birthrate would have been much higher. Many decades ago here in Italy even if the economy was not the best a lot of families did have a lot of children's because the way of life was different than today, kids were needed to work on the field, farm, and so on. This is why even if they were "poor" in some ways they still had kids. Now the way of life does not need to have bigger families and the economy definitely "kills" the desire to have more kids.
Yes Luis you got to the point that I wanted to analyze, of course there are many factors for not wanting an abundance of children including the economy, the thought of not complicating life, then you said that before you needed a lot of children for the fields and things like that , well now this "is resolved" with migrants, ect :ugeek:
Image
Image
"Attraverso te stesso, conoscerai il mondo intero". HPHC
:ugeek:
https://youtu.be/KLU46EWOe5Q
HAIL SATAN!!!
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 9913
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

slyscorpion wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:24 am
siatris666 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:56 pm
"so u mean i can't be a mermaid? fuck you"
Lmao 🤣 it's an interracial interspecies transgender nonbinary/gender transcendent mermaid Queen-King from another planet.

Ok had enough fun for today this kind of stuff always makes me laugh a lot when people claim it.
There was one jewish rabbi that I think went insane and literally claimed that he was a mermaid or he was seeing mermaids. I saw this on a video where they described their own mentally lost cases.

Of course, they put him down and also wiped out all his material.

Unlike the goy, the jew keeps their midst clean of full on insanity.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 9913
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Pramantha wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:36 pm
Some people may take hormones to change their sex with medical assistance. What about taking anabolic steroids with medical assistance? Some people say it’s relatively safe to do so(also prescribed steroids have better quality and are way cheaper than the black market ones), I thought for some time about doing it for aesthetic reasons, the only reason I am not doing it’s because I don’t know if it may ruin my spiritual development.
I wouldn't comment on the spiritual aspect here as I have not done it nor I intend to. Yet, under some situations, this can be used as an actual therapy especially if one is older.

That however is not moving on to another gender or doing surgeries that in 2021 are merely butchery without a certainty of outcome or no real organ development or replacement.

The instances are incomparable to one another. Hormone therapy is a thing that many people might need even for basic health. Steroids are not a good thing to use as everything shows, and anyone having done excessive usage risks death by 50, as in cases of bodybuilders etc. Medical use and aesthetic or vanity use, are completely different things.

You should never touch the black market stuff, you literally have no clue what you might be using, and if tampered or bad quality, death may be imminent.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 9913
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Satnam666 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:43 pm
Maybe the reason some say Apollo was bi, is cause homosexuals also want to find an ideal mate, so they go to this God not knowing he probably can't help with that,thing is when it comes to most love magic they exclude homosexuals an what herbs,runes,Gods to use,etc,is best, I have heard many ask such questions, I to want such knowledge so I can pass it on to family,look I know Apollo is not bi but,which God should the homosexuals turn to?

Hail Satan
Hail amon ra
Any and all the Gods. There is no reason on why if you are homosexual you must worship a specific god. One is accepted anyway.

The Gods people decide to go after have to do with their advancement and emotions. They do not have to do with acceptance issues.

There is no cultural non-acceptance of gay, bi, lesbian or people going through phases in their sexuality or identity. The thing the Gods care about is people's quality, improving, work, spirituality etc.

This post is exactly telling you this: that you are free to be yourself and accepted for yourself. Therefore, you don't need to rip down all the Gods to prove anything about this in the first place.

This behaviour is because xianity tells you "God" is against you for being even sexual. This creates hangups. So people then try to change 'God' in order to fit into the paradigm of not being accepted.
User avatar
Lydia [JG]
Posts: 2306
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:15 am
Location: Joy of Satan Guardian

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by Lydia [JG] »

tabby wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:11 pm
Yesterday I stumbled on an old post of Lydia's and realised how little I really understand about the genders and sex.

I'm not sure if Lydia just has a way of explaining things, but I felt something deeper being pulled at and I burst into tears while reading. Linking it here for anyone else who wants to read it:

https://archive.md/mtcPR
I have not seen this post since I wrote it, I'm re-reading it now. Some mistakes, the shield part is more allegorical, as men made armor (blacksmiths and so on), I doubt that women actually made the physical shields for men. But otherwise the post still stands, I'm glad you liked it :)
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 9913
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Lydia wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:30 am
tabby wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:11 pm
Yesterday I stumbled on an old post of Lydia's and realised how little I really understand about the genders and sex.

I'm not sure if Lydia just has a way of explaining things, but I felt something deeper being pulled at and I burst into tears while reading. Linking it here for anyone else who wants to read it:

https://archive.md/mtcPR
I have not seen this post since I wrote it, I'm re-reading it now. Some mistakes, the shield part is more allegorical, as men made armor (blacksmiths and so on), I doubt that women actually made the physical shields for men. But otherwise the post still stands, I'm glad you liked it :)
Women can however make a spiritual, emotional, support shield for a man, their children, family or nation. The symbolism here is also the soul.

The concept of the shield was also in Sparta, the mother had to bless the shield, and the son would come either with his shield or on it. It is a symbolic act.
User avatar
Shadowcat
Posts: 2469
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:30 pm
Location: Atop the ashes of Isreal

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by Shadowcat »

slyscorpion wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:24 am
siatris666 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:56 pm
"so u mean i can't be a mermaid? fuck you"
Lmao 🤣 it's an interracial interspecies transgender nonbinary/gender transcendent mermaid Queen-King from another planet.

Ok had enough fun for today this kind of stuff always makes me laugh a lot when people claim it.
Lmfao remember the trans-spiecies kikes i exposed? Those were fucking insane. The stories one of them wrote was so morbid the 4 letter filth itself couldn't have done worse! Lol one of them was literally ranting about me back on august 10th on their DA page. It was pathetic. Hilariously another kike was ranting about me to someone else the very same fucking day, and i found this out later. On top of that these people have never known each other in any capacity whatsoever and have never spoken. And this was literally a day after a jewish holiday. Its insane. Its like they instinctively connected to the collective shitkena to oyvey their vermin catcher to heap curses...I can only imagine the magnitude of this shite during yom crapper when they attack Lord Apollo. Disgusting rats.
User avatar
Baroness Blossom
Posts: 804
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:32 am

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by Baroness Blossom »

Stormblood wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:33 pm
Baronessblossom wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:34 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:28 pm


Yes, her page will receive updates too. But the thing is as a Goddess she is private. But there will be extra information so that people she approaches can more easily connect mentally with her.
Thanks for this good news. I have an experience that I want to tell you about, but you may misunderstand because of my translation problem, so can you advise me on which translation platform I should use? (except google)
Deepl is the best so far for translations, if it's available in your language. I tried it with German, Dutch, and a few other languages and I was mistaken for a native on multiple occasions.
unfortunately there was no language in the program so I used google anyway thanks for your help ^^
"Biz insanları insanlardan değil insanları insan olmayanlardan ayrıyoruz"
-Baron Blossom


PRAISE FATHER SATAN
PRAISE MOTHER LILITH

Image
PRAİSE LORD ABRASAX
User avatar
Baroness Blossom
Posts: 804
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:32 am

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by Baroness Blossom »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:02 pm
Baronessblossom wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:34 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:28 pm


Yes, her page will receive updates too. But the thing is as a Goddess she is private. But there will be extra information so that people she approaches can more easily connect mentally with her.
Thanks for this good news. I have an experience that I want to tell you about, but you may misunderstand because of my translation problem, so can you advise me on which translation platform I should use? (except google)
Sure, do e-mail if you want and I'll try to help. I am a bit behind on e-mails. I'll do my best to reply soon.
I already wrote [email protected] this was your e-mail address, right? because I wrote to this and I'm so sorry if there is a translation
"Biz insanları insanlardan değil insanları insan olmayanlardan ayrıyoruz"
-Baron Blossom


PRAISE FATHER SATAN
PRAISE MOTHER LILITH

Image
PRAİSE LORD ABRASAX
User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 5701
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by Stormblood »

slyscorpion wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:24 am
siatris666 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:56 pm
"so u mean i can't be a mermaid? fuck you"
Lmao 🤣 it's an interracial interspecies transgender nonbinary/gender transcendent mermaid Queen-King from another planet.

Ok had enough fun for today this kind of stuff always makes me laugh a lot when people claim it.
I bet some had a look at the gender wiki, and found planets have suddenly become genders now lol
Final RTR | Part 3 | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 15 August '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Samas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
Satnam666
Posts: 621
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:55 am

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by Satnam666 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:02 am
Satnam666 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:43 pm
Maybe the reason some say Apollo was bi, is cause homosexuals also want to find an ideal mate, so they go to this God not knowing he probably can't help with that,thing is when it comes to most love magic they exclude homosexuals an what herbs,runes,Gods to use,etc,is best, I have heard many ask such questions, I to want such knowledge so I can pass it on to family,look I know Apollo is not bi but,which God should the homosexuals turn to?

Hail Satan
Hail amon ra
Any and all the Gods. There is no reason on why if you are homosexual you must worship a specific god. One is accepted anyway.

The Gods people decide to go after have to do with their advancement and emotions. They do not have to do with acceptance issues.

There is no cultural non-acceptance of gay, bi, lesbian or people going through phases in their sexuality or identity. The thing the Gods care about is people's quality, improving, work, spirituality etc.

This post is exactly telling you this: that you are free to be yourself and accepted for yourself. Therefore, you don't need to rip down all the Gods to prove anything about this in the first place.

This behaviour is because xianity tells you "God" is against you for being even sexual. This creates hangups. So people then try to change 'God' in order to fit into the paradigm of not being accepted.


I know the Gods accept homosexuals,it's the magic working I was talking about,sorry I should have said it better
User avatar
Baroness Blossom
Posts: 804
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:32 am

Re: Sexuality/Gender Of The Gods?

Post by Baroness Blossom »

Can homosexuality be treated with hormones? Many doctors say it can be cured and if an individual has too much hormones, he cannot be gay. What if people with too much male hormones feel gay? Please don't get me wrong, I'm just curious and questioning myself.
( sorry if there are any translation mistakes )
"Biz insanları insanlardan değil insanları insan olmayanlardan ayrıyoruz"
-Baron Blossom


PRAISE FATHER SATAN
PRAISE MOTHER LILITH

Image
PRAİSE LORD ABRASAX
Post Reply