Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

So anxiety is reducing

Hi guys so basically yeah, the anxiety is reducing and my brain feels "cool". I still feel like there's a long way to go but what I really wanted to know is there a way to cure my autoimmune disease (POTS)?

I'm using Holotropic breathing btw for about 2-3 minutes a day(until I feel the buzz)

The Phantom Stranger said:
Hi guys so basically yeah, the anxiety is reducing and my brain feels "cool". I still feel like there's a long way to go but what I really wanted to know is there a way to cure my autoimmune disease (POTS)?

I'm using Holotropic breathing btw for about 2-3 minutes a day(until I feel the buzz)

If you have anxiety and POTS then this is not a surprising coincidence. It is basically a yin or earth deficiency of the body. Autoimmune disorders are not a genetic problem, but rather a hyperactivity problem that stems from a lack of yin or regulatory action. This is evidenced in how people have "relapses" or "episodes" which just shows that the condition can actually change.

If you look into Chinese Medicine you can find more, here is one example: https://raleighacupunctureinc.com/pots-acupuncture-case-study/

If you are a skinny person, then your build is "vata" or air according to ayurvedic medicine. Knowing this, you can look up a vata-balancing diet/lifestyle which will heal the imbalances you are most prone to having.

As far as what you can do now, hatha yoga and other forms of yoga will be crucial for you to build your health back up. Astrally, Uruz or Nauthiz can help to restore earth to the body. Sun and Mars-related work can help the majority of conditions when programmed to give pure energy or vitality.

On a daily basis, when you feel anxious, try breathing in breaths of earth energy and program it to calm your anxiety in a healthy manner for you, or state that it is balancing your earth element. Alternate nose breathing will also help balance the nervous system as well.

Good luck!

I looked into the power meditations and turns out invoking elements(like earth) is pretty advanced so idk if I should do that
I'm still a beginner (i just discovered this website a few weeks ago and started

Hey so I read about Valephor(Malaphar) and I want to ask his help for healing my body.

Should I just pray? Or something like that?
My anxiety has reduced by a noticeable amount, but I still have weird intrusive thoughts and stuff. Along with POTS of course and a few weird phobias. Sidenote: What about acne and acne scars?

I also tried alternate nose breathing listed on the beginner's meditations page.

Also, I got another idea...
Should I use the law of attraction and manifest myself as being cured?

Like should I go into a deep trance and and say "I am cured of all my ills, mental and physical"?
Will this work?

Hey so I read about Valephor(Malaphar) and I want to ask his help for healing my body.

My anxiety has reduced by a noticeable amount, but I still have weird intrusive thoughts and stuff. Along with POTS of course and a few weird phobias. Sidenote: What about acne and acne scars?

I also tried alternate nose breathing listed on the beginner's meditations page.

Did u dedicate to Satan?

Also, I got another idea...
Should I use the law of attraction and manifest myself as being cured?

Like should I go into a deep trance and and say "I am cured of all my ills, mental and physical"?
Will this work?

The "law of attraction" is really just you manifesting your will based on your own psychic powers. You can repeat such affirmations, but it takes time and is dependent on how strong your soul is. Obviously, a broader affirmation takes more energy to manifest than a more focused one. Maybe affirm your mind being calm.

Invoking the elements is listed as advanced because it is possible to overdo it, however, if you affirm that the earth energy has only balanced you (not going more than that), and in a healthy manner, this is safe. In conjunction with his, doing only a few breaths and then waiting to see the effects would also be wise.

You can also affirm it has balanced your mind (therefore calming it). Focusing the earth energy into calming your thoughts will limit any damage that could possibly occur elsewhere in the body. You could also try chanting Nauthiz or Uruz for this purpose as well, but I have not personally tried this.

I would not be so hesitant to not try at all. As long as you proceed carefully, you should be fine. The benefit of trying this is that it is a strong potential solution to your problems. You have to make sure you aren't being too cautious.

Serbon said:

Did u dedicate to Satan?

Yeah I did the ritual

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back