Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are Pagan myths corrupted?

No offence to the Gods but have the Pagan myths about creation and stuff corrupted?
Because for example some of it doesn't make sense like Cronus mistaking a rock for his child in Greek mythology and things being born from the sweat of a Giant in Norse mythology.

Also if Zeus is Thor, how come there's no mention of his hammer Mjolnir in Greek mythology?

No. All of these concepts overlap.

Thor's hammer is the power of thunder, as it's the case with the power of Thunder of Zeus and Varja, the power the Gods wield in the East. These are concepts to describe a core energy, and sometimes symbols change according to what had meaning for a specific civilization. That's what also makes mythology unique.

The point is to describe the events and the energies. That's how myths should be approached. They also relate cosmological situations in a simplified way. Mythology has to do with what children would be instructed, but in it, there is coded spiritual knowledge.

Myths are spiritual allegory, they are not "literal" in the low sense. The "Sweat of Giants" has to do with what comes out of universal forces, which were probably called "Giants". Not about an actual sweating giant or whatever.

The Phantom Stranger said:
Ok but I've read here that Zeus is Satan's half brother.
But I thought Thor(Zeus) was Odin's(Satan's) son?

Myth is not to be taken literally. It is not the Bible. Relationship between the Gods, just like the events happening, are spiritual allegories. There is deep meaning in Thor being Odin's son.

What about the incest and sacrifices? I was reading a book from cave to sky about Zeus and that came up i feel i has to be jewish corruption.

The Phantom Stranger said:
So umm what exactly who exactly was Satan in Greek mythology? What was his name? It's Odin in Norse mythology, Vishnu/Shiva in Hindu and what about Greek?

Poseidon

SATchives said:
What about the incest and sacrifices? I was reading a book from cave to sky about Zeus and that came up i feel i has to be jewish corruption.

Again, here we are talking about allegories. Sexual acts and weddings between siblings are always about polarities of the soul merging, and chakra pairs being connected. Sacrifices have been explained in the past too, if you remember: the Gods in this case are the chakra and the sacrifice is something spiritual you're 'offering' to the chakra. I think it's even on the JoS website without even going to the library.

Stormblood said:
SATchives said:

Again, here we are talking about allegories. Sexual acts and weddings between siblings are always about polarities of the soul merging, and chakra pairs being connected. Sacrifices have been explained in the past too, if you remember: the Gods in this case are the chakra and the sacrifice is something spiritual you're 'offering' to the chakra. I think it's even on the JoS website without even going to the library.

Yeah I need to re read everything, I somehow don't remember reading that, I'm sure I have but thanks, that does make since I remember Gods are the chackras, but in that sense it means all the Gods of the Greek Mythos are chackras, I didn't think this way. But makes more sense now.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thor's hammer is the power of thunder, as it's the case with the power of Thunder of Zeus and Varja, the power the Gods wield in the East. These are concepts to describe a core energy, and sometimes symbols change according to what had meaning for a specific civilization. That's what also makes mythology unique.

The point is to describe the events and the energies. That's how myths should be approached. They also relate cosmological situations in a simplified way. Mythology has to do with what children would be instructed, but in it, there is coded spiritual knowledge.

Myths are spiritual allegory, they are not "literal" in the low sense. The "Sweat of Giants" has to do with what comes out of universal forces, which were probably called "Giants". Not about an actual sweating giant or whatever.

How were they not corrupted is the real question? They were in the hands of xian controlled roman empire for centuries, and the middle ages. We know they'd later add in obvious edits in Snorri's version of the Norse myths, the Poetic Edda, and the celtic myths seem to not be the originals either anymore, how did the Greco-Roman myths escape this fate?

As well, I always assumed the stories about Zeus and Poseidon being "rapists" to be a case of obvious corruption. It didn't make sense to me, and figured the meaning of the word had been altered or the text altogether altered to slander the Gods.

Is this not a form of corruption? Even ignoring the obvious corruption done by later authors more overtly slandering the Gods with myths that paint them as straight up negative or petty forces, this one always bugged me for being blatantly subversion.

SleepingWolf said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

How were they not corrupted is the real question? They were in the hands of xian controlled roman empire for centuries, and the middle ages. We know they'd later add in obvious edits in Snorri's version of the Norse myths, the Poetic Edda, and the celtic myths seem to not be the originals either anymore, how did the Greco-Roman myths escape this fate?

As well, I always assumed the stories about Zeus and Poseidon being "rapists" to be a case of obvious corruption. It didn't make sense to me, and figured the meaning of the word had been altered or the text altogether altered to slander the Gods.

Is this not a form of corruption? Even ignoring the obvious corruption done by later authors more overtly slandering the Gods with myths that paint them as straight up negative or petty forces, this one always bugged me for being blatantly subversion.

I know about the Norse, much has been removed there. The Norse are a far richer culture than it was allowed to be taught. When I read their myths, I understand they have very elaborate understanding, not this nonsense that one can read in English. Maybe if I knew Norse, I could actually interpret more of this. It's clear the xian hand of the jew has touched these materials and burned many, if not all of these.

The Romans and Greeks however had the biggest civilizations and spread their knowledge too far. The Ancient Greek Mystics and even the Romans, were also closer to the epicenter of the evil egg that the jews were hatching, so they spread knowledge as far as possible.

The Norse and others were mostly around Europe, and the jews could more easily corner them and destroy the knowledge. Even through this, much has survived. India was also so vast, and the culture so expanded, they also had a hard time removing it from there too. India has excessive cultural wealth, and they managed to preserve extraordinary amounts.

In the Greco-Roman pantheon, the major issue has lied over bad translations and purposeful removal of specific texts, rather than the removal of everything. Still this 3-5% of things that has survived, even in corrupted form, can still make sense.

What you mention are cosmological events and also alchemical events. These have to do with workings of the soul, not human behavior. There were texts and still there are many texts that explained the reality of this. The same goes about maintaining virginity and all sorts of other sexual norms.

These were simply "lost in translation" and gross misinterpretation. The church made sure this would be the case, but they never successfully removed everything. It was on too many places.

The word for "Rape" in Ancient Greek isn't really rape, it means grabbing something to unite with it sexually, it means "seize". It doesn't mean rape. The words however were known to scholars, and there were philosophical dictionaries that explain these words so nobody would be confused.

Kikes purposefully wrote "Rape" and other things in order to pervert. The word would be "unite" and then they would use "fuck" or something similar.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SleepingWolf said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I had known the greek word for "rape" had meant "capture" not too different from seize, but I failed to notice the symbology of the male and female uniting, thank you.

My fear was knowing they corrupted that word for slandering the Gods, I was paranoid about what other changes or word subversions they did, but I'm sure a keen Satanic eye can spot these out if we know what we're looking for.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back