Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions about failing the 40 days program?

Vicious Lord Satan

I always end up failing to meditate and makes me feel so upset... Everyday I got work to do and in the morning I always woke up late and there's no time for meditating and at night I was so tired and feel sleepy and fall asleep before meditating.
I don't even know what to say but do I need to start the 40 days meditation over again and again from the 1st day?
Satan might also be mad at me for being a lazy bone and I feel bad for myself too...
Will I need to start again from the 1st day to the last?

Firstly you should organize your day in such a way that you have a window for meditation. Whatever the time be, dedicate that time frame for it, and only it. Then you do the thing, and only after that you do other things.

If you can't do it right after waking up, consider doing them right after work. Do not postpone it too late - you'll be too tired, as you have expierenced.

Other option is to go to sleep earlier, wake up earlier and do some or all of them right after waking up.

This sounds mostly issue about planning your day and staying productive. Or do you work 12 hours+ with long commutes?

Henu the Great said:
Firstly you should organize your day in such a way that you have a window for meditation. Whatever the time be, dedicate that time frame for it, and only it. Then you do the thing, and only after that you do other things.

If you can't do it right after waking up, consider doing them right after work. Do not postpone it too late - you'll be too tired, as you have expierenced.

Other option is to go to sleep earlier, wake up earlier and do some or all of them right after waking up.

This sounds mostly issue about planning your day and staying productive. Or do you work 12 hours+ with long commutes?
Okay thank u Henu the Great you were always there to answer questions
So will it be fine doing only the night meditation without the morning or does it require doing both in complete
This time I'll try to be more active than I am to make Satan proud and make myself excited of awakening spiritual as excitement works the best for me...

Henu the Great said:

and I have a problem about meditation, I can't concentrate on my mind that my position of meditation might be wrong as I'm feeling uncomfortable whenever I used to meditate. I read on the website that one should meditate sitting with he's/her spine straight and I tried...but the longer I meditate my spine keeps on bending backward, with this it's kinda hard to get into a trance where it bothers my concentration...I look into YouTube and try the instructions but still feels uncomfortable and I don't really trust none of this guys on YouTube...
I hope someone can give me a suggestions.

DCLXVI Love said:
Okay thank u Henu the Great you were always there to answer questions
So will it be fine doing only the night meditation without the morning or does it require doing both in complete
This time I'll try to be more active than I am to make Satan proud and make myself excited of awakening spiritual as excitement works the best for me...

You can do all of them at night together. There is no rule here, the 40 day plan is designed for beginners to start this path in a very efficient way. It's split so that it doesn't run long in one go. You can even split it further into 3 or 4 whatever you are able to do and works for you or just all in one go.

Also, you will have to learn to be efficient. Meditation will have to become a part of your lifestyle and your daily routine. Just like brushing your teeth. You will have to learn to plan properly. Just like when setting an alarm for the next morning and the time you have to leave for work you take into account the time for brushing your teeth, showering etc, you will have to make room for meditation in your daily planning.

You can also make use of small time throughout your day. For example if you have a lunch break at work, you can go to the bathroom and get the void meditation done. Will take like 5 mins. Or before leaving for work get the Aura of Protection done real quick, etc. Making use of small time can make you efficient.

DCLXVI Love said:
and I have a problem about meditation, I can't concentrate on my mind that my position of meditation might be wrong as I'm feeling uncomfortable whenever I used to meditate. I read on the website that one should meditate sitting with he's/her spine straight and I tried...but the longer I meditate my spine keeps on bending backward, with this it's kinda hard to get into a trance where it bothers my concentration...I look into YouTube and try the instructions but still feels uncomfortable and I don't really trust none of this guys on YouTube...

A quick way to fix this will be to strengthen you back muscles. Just start sitting straight whenever you sit. Even when not meditating just sit straight. You back muscles will be tired but in a week or two the muscles will be strong enough when it doesn't bother you that much.

Also ,the straight spine is so that energy flow along your chakras is unrestricted. And the kundalini also rises through your spine. It's fine for now to focus on getting in a trance than being worried about your spine. Being relaxed is important.

DCLXVI Love said:
You can sit on a chair, as long as your back is straight, you're good. You can also lie down.

As for the meditation routine. It does not have to be strict. You can modify it to your needs according to your current lifestyle and schedule. As long as you do all the neccessary every day, it's good.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back