Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I've been getting hacked. warning

Big Dipper

so some little shit head has been hacking into my things stealing hundreds of dollars and taking my accounts. I just got even more emails regarding password changes, so I wanted to say here that if this account gets hacked and they start shit talking don't believe anything, just in case. i wish i could find that fucker and take their hands.

You can curse them.

This is a very bad thing. You need to be careful about your passwords and online life. They can make your bank account vanish with a hack these days.

Big Dipper said:
so some little shit head has been hacking into my things stealing hundreds of dollars and taking my accounts. I just got even more emails regarding password changes, so I wanted to say here that if this account gets hacked and they start shit talking don't believe anything, just in case. i wish i could find that fucker and take their hands.

Normaly your bank has insurance against this, just tell them, you should get your money back, and usually they will find the guys bank acc were the money did get send to.

Big Dipper said:

Find the piece of shit and take revenge. If you find any emails from them or any information that can trace back to them try to use it to trace their ip address. IF you ever find a way to get hold of their name and/or home address you can find anything about them then all bets are off. You will be able to have swats there in a heartbeat as long as you have evidence. In the mean time, yes curse the shit out of them and take harsher measures for security. Remove all your accounts and make new ones if you can with stricter passwords and report the thefts accordingly and try to see if you can salvage anything.

Shadowcat said:
Big Dipper said:

Find the piece of shit and take revenge. If you find any emails from them or any information that can trace back to them try to use it to trace their ip address. IF you ever find a way to get hold of their name and/or home address you can find anything about them then all bets are off. You will be able to have swats there in a heartbeat as long as you have evidence. In the mean time, yes curse the shit out of them and take harsher measures for security. Remove all your accounts and make new ones if you can with stricter passwords and report the thefts accordingly and try to see if you can salvage anything.

the way to curse them though, how? there isnt any black magick date nearby.

Big Dipper said:

Black magic dates help, but they are not required. Your own power is more important than anything else, and a curse working can succeed regardless of when it is started.

HP HoodedCobra has once said, if a true Spiritual Satanist curses someone, the person drops dead. Meaning, with the power you can build as a Spiritual Satanist that meditates consistently, you can if you desire, end someone at anytime, anywhere, from anywhere.

Big Dipper said:
Shadowcat said:
Big Dipper said:

VoE is right, as power accumulates overtime. But if you absolutely have to have a date go for the waning moon in Scorpio. it will be a new moon on the 4th of November and in Scoprio. Perfect day. Working with astrology only makes the energies job easier in any case. Use the hagal rune imo with obsidian, and keep algiz with you for protection. I personally use a black tourmaline stone with algiz carved in it for protection that i carry around and it is often used in protection when doing dangerous magick. Clean your aura very well afterwards don't let it sit.

I personally started working with algiz sowilo and tyr for aura of protection, all 3 20x, then with the following affirmation: "The energies of algiz sowilo and tyre are forming an impenetrable invincible aura of protection around me that protects me at all times in every way. All enemies of Satan that attempt any ill will or harm apon me are unsuccessful debilitated and cursed."

If you are gunna start messing witch black magic i would definately start stacking armor also. the tyr rune was an addition to hurt as well as deflect for extra strength.

Big Dipper said:
You should have a phone number on the back of your debit or credit card that you can call; they have a chain of command that ascertains based on the context of the call so they'll more than likely patch you to their fraud department or give you a number to call said department. If your credit card was used by the thief, then ask them to both CANCEL it and to get a NEW CARD NUMBER. You may need to visit your home branch that the account is physical/legally held at for that to happen though. That's important because the manager/financial advisors have authority to modify your accounts and might need the physical file directly to make changes (boxes to check, signatures to take from you, etc).

As for your emails, most emails (or even popular websites) nowadays come with a security feature that lets you attach 2FA (two factor authentication). This is essentially a second password that you have to input before acquiring access to the account. Its pretty tedious to install but if done correctly it will seriously stonewall most hack attempts as it is far more difficult to brute force than a static password. There are some 2FA apps that exist that aren't adware (or cloud based), something like AEGIS could help you. If you download any, I would avoid doing so on GOOGLE PLAY, get something like F-DROID to browse for one.

1. Download an authenticator app. Avoid cloud based authenticators (such as Authy).

2. Open your email page and navigate to wherever the security section is and look for 2FA, hopefully its available.

3. E-mail will likely provide a QR code to scan with your phone or give you a manual key string to input on the 2FA app itself.

4. On your phone the 2FA app will have a SCAN QR CODE or ENTER MANUALLY when adding a new key string, pick one.

5. Once you scanned the qr code or added the key string you can repeat the process for other accounts / e-mails. TEST ALL OF YOUR ACCOUNTS TO MAKE SURE 2FA WORKS PROPERLY.

6. Once you are done adding 2FA to your emails / other accounts; Go back to each of your email / other accounts and make sure account retrieval for SMS is turned off. This can bypass both your password and 2FA as spoofing a duplicate phone number is easier to do than brute forcing through 2 passwords, 1 of which changes on avg every 20 seconds. If the hacker knows your phone number its game over. Instead use backup codes provided by the email service, print them and keep them in a safe location.

7. Go back to the 2FA app on your phone and look for an option to EXPORT VAULT. Encrypting the vault is recommended. You don't want to forget the encryption password.

8. Attach phone to any personal computer you might have, then drop the vault onto a separate USB key. You can also get a USB adapter (USB TYPE C MALE TO USB ADAPTER FEMALE) so the phone can read directly into a usb key (although the usb itself may need to be formatted for your phone's OS to actually make use of it at which point if you can do that might as well use the PC itself anyways). Place the usb key in a safe location.

Import vault into a desktop authenticator during periods when your phone is not accessible (such as if it decides to brick up on you). If you can manage to emulate your phone's OS, that's even better. Enabling 2FA comes with the con of NEEDING your phone or the desktop (if a desktop version even exists) to access your accounts. But it provides excellent security in return.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back