Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For our children and Young teens on Samhain: safety first!

Shadowcat

I am putting this in the teen section since I know we have alot of preteen and young teen SS who probably are stoked on going out trick or treating this year. I know alot of kids do so up untill even the mid teens or at Least untill people start complaining (usually strangers) that you are to old :lol:

This is not to rain on anyone's fun but just to give a word of advice. I posted the gist of this to someone but thought it would be helpful to everyone to elaborate here.

Do not eat any candy untill someone with a trained enough eye, perhaps it can even be you if you know what to look for (I always inspected mine as a kid) inspects every piece of candy you are given.

There are people out there who do twisted things. There have been infact reports in the past of candy during this particular occasion being tampered with weather it be with poison, filth or something sharp inside. I don't want everyone to freak out and think they can't have fun all I am saying is be careful and keep an eye out.

Do not take anything home made unless you know the person well.

Do not eat the item if it is Unwrapped, looks like it has holes in it or has a loose wrapper or if it looks old or dirty.

I'd it smells or looks funny or damaged in anyway along with having anyone the above characteristics throw it out.

Do not take items that are not edible that look nothing like toys for the occasion.

Nothing like pixie Stix, m&ms skittles chocolate lollipops or anything of the like should already be opened or damaged in anyway.

It is also best to stay in groups and with your siblings. Watch out for them esp the younger ones and don't let them run off. Stay together and NEVER go off alone especially on streets with no lights.

Very young children should have parents with them.

Stay aware and safe and don't forget to have fun!

Happy samhain!

Big Dipper said:
Shadowcat said:
I know alot of kids do so up untill even the mid teens or at Least untill people start complaining (usually strangers) that you are to old :lol:

lol, i'll still do it as long as i can get away with it

Fair enough, diehard just make sure all the above applies to you for your safety! :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back