Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On Suffering: A Conversation

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Dahaarkan said:
Spoiler: No. Not at all. Not in any capacity, way, shape or form.

I think too many people, as a coping mechanism, choose to embrace suffering as a positive thing in their life. Believing that this helps to develop their personality and make them stronger.

Let's first address the strength part. Pain, suffering and stress does not at all make you stronger. Perhaps after an excess of these you eventually become numb to it, but is this really a positive change?

So instead of addressing the root causes of your suffering you would rather embrace it until it can no longer affect you mentally or emotionally? Not to mention this is an illusion, you'd only be pushing that pain to the back of your mind and it would inflate like a bubble, causing you to have emotional meltdowns and outbursts from time to time as a result of repressing these traumas instead of dealing with them.

I know the main argument is that, the latest generations are too sheltered and thus they become weak and inept at life. I always find it interesting that one would choose to attribute this weakness to a lack of suffering and not to the jews who spend billions in poisonous media and propaganda to make them this way.

This needs not be a long post going in depth. This is a warning to those who have this belief that suffering will make them stronger. The fallacy in this logic is undeniable. If you believe this I want you to have a long look at third world countries.

The people who live in these places suffer all their lives. They suffer more than perhaps you can even imagine.

If suffering truly made people stronger, the populations of such places, who suffer through famines, plagues, wars, sharia law and other unspeakable horrors would be the strongest humanity has to offer. But they are not.

Suffering breaks people. It shatters their souls and corrupts them. It's why environments and countries where people suffer immeasurably are cesspools of the greatest degenerates and the lowest humanity has to offer. Consider this the next time you think of embracing suffering with open arms believing that it will make you "stronger".

The people in these places can be very strong, in the sense of enduring. They are definitely stronger in endurance regards, than many sheltered brats in the West. In the West, these brats can get their electricity out for half an hour, and people experience a meltdown.

People had a meltdown in the internet when Facebook went down for a few hours. That in itself is very frail and shows disconnectedness from many forms of power.

That is not something to have a literal existential meltdown over. It's not a tsunami, nor the sun suddenly stopped shinning. Unfortunately these examples do show that avoiding "reality" broadly and past a point, backfires to make people very week. As a rule of thumb, many people who have suffered and endured, can have a lot more enduring power than others.

This enduring power can turn someone into a sumo, but as explained in the original topic, healing is required to heal wounds.

The ability of many to endure, is on a very low level in Europe, and any form of "Enduring" or anything like this, or consequential understanding of cause and effect, is something the average person tries to run from daily. The West was built on the reverse thinking, where suffering was seen as something to rise higher than, labor out to, and so on.

The thinking of escaping everything just for the sake of "being ok" but for nothing else reason in it, is just an juxtaposed approach to that of Christianity and Buddhism, which also indirectly denies the purpose of the universe or any major aim for man and the world in itself.

Suffering in itself can be turned into something positive, provided the response to this suffering or opposing force, is to empower yourself to overcome it, as in overcoming this adversity. The aim of this overcoming, is to climb above it, and move towards more positive avenues in your existence.

Suffering and enduring it, is one of the many different types of powers a personality can have. The ability to absorb and modulate suffering, is like your health bar in a video game. It's always good to have the highest amount.

But sort of like Mortal Kombat, if you can only endure taking blows and have no positive powers of expression or creation, or not move your character around, then there is nothing really you can expect but defeat.

True power, does not really come from suffering or from pleasure, but how the person responds to both these states. Pleasures in general, when are to the maximum extent and recurring to no end, procure servility to them, in turn creating weakness, meekness and other negative situations. The same situation can happen to suffering, where becoming a slave of suffering can cause ruin and imbalance.

Empowerment can come through what we refer to as overcoming limits and opposition. Sometimes this might have to do with suffering and enduring through it, but the reality is that the real point is to defeat it.

The "West" and many other successful places and countries, or China, have indeed went through copious amounts of historical mortal suffering. However, instead of just suffering idly and doing nothing about it, this suffering was instead was attempted to be overcome through creating civilization and other things like this.

Meaning was given to this suffering that otherwise obscures itself from being understood as to why it occurs. The same thing that is refered to here as a "Coping mechanism", is the same mechanism of giving meaning to something in order to finally get a grip of the situation.

However, to just say that suffering is good because it's suffering, is only an argument that comes back unto itself, increasing suffering constantly to what is an inconsequential extent, leaving no room for development at all, but rather justifying destruction. Buddhism engaged into this through process, exactly because this lack of meaning into suffering led to nihilistic notions about life, the universe, the world, the individual, and so on.

People who choose to see this as something to eventually overcome, are doing the good choice in face of this indiscriminate force of "suffering" that is plagued upon humanity and is a force from which nobody is really fully exempt from.

Nature has a reason on why suffering occurs, although that is not human-centric and this has to do with all species. Suffering is a force that makes being stray on them, like other negativity. It can be overcome, or one can crush themselves beneath it and tell themselves it's for good reason. But just getting crashed beneath this does not agree to the idea of a reasonable human or even universe.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

i feel something when reading your posts. its strong. its transforming me

because you are very wise. but this is not all, i know this

i feel glad to read here. it fix something in my soul. i cannot explain

maybe you have achieved godhead, or u are close. or serpent rise.

Saturn sometimes give us hard times for better. Before I was an SS, Saturn gave me these hardness in a specific way for years. I was not an SS but understood where I go wrong and how can I be better. With my embark into SS, I understood why I lived those hard times (spiritually). If you need suffer, life will give you. Just don't take it as a lofty aim, and progress for better. You will start from root (suffer, discipline) and reach crown (bliss). Don't stuck in root.

Everybody is different. You get strong people that want to overcome suffering. And then again you get weak people that just give up and wallow. It's what type of spirit a person has,

Of course talking about third world countries or situations that are hopeless. Then they're stuck.

So you always need hope.

So long as there's hope. It's a law of nature that, 'Only the strong survive.'

"When the going gets rough, the tough get a going."

However it's been said people have become spoiled. The easier life becomes the more spoiled people become.

People that moan about useless things tend to have too much time on their hands and make up problems because that's what we need to be solving.

There can be no pleasure without pain because one wouldn't have a measure between the two if one only experienced the one.

Anyway the story of Buddha was that every person will suffer whatever his lot is.

The biggest issue for me in terms of suffering is pain, fatigue, and not enough energy.

I've done my best at this point to simply cope with it, and understanding that in time with the serpent I can heal.

Ever so slowly, I have been healing, in alot of ways I dont notice it. I've fought with a heart condition since my teens, and it nearly destroyed every aspect of my life in how debilitating it was. I had surgery for it as a late teen almost adult, and it took me a couple years just to recover. Much more then the doctor kept trying to say. Which was that I'd be better quickly, which is sometimes thr case for cardiac ablation.

I suffered severe cardiac pains, pounding heart beats, and skipped beats when trying to.live my life, for years. It was so debilitating somedays I was struck with fear and at times couldn't move much, or do much.

In time, I made the decision that I refuse to live my life like this, and vowed to either strive to over come it, or die a coward, which I could not bear to do. I basically was a hermit for the period of a couple years and my whole life came to a stand still, but in the silence I indulged deeply in my spiritual practice in satanism, and grew greatly in that time.

There's days even now where I'm debilitated amd can barely function, yet as I persist, these become less and less.

Through Satan we can be healed of suffering, but it can sometimes take alot of time. I suffered greatly, but I grew because of it.

I still have a long way to go, but I advise all members to never give up. It gets better and suffering is only temporary in the grand scheme of things. We will be eternal, and free of many things like this, as long as we apply ourselves correctly.

Gods did i need to read this! What impeccable timing! I am having a real hard time in the workplace at the moment with unfair treatment. I am noticing there is alot of generational differences in how it is viewed people should be treated. It is being dealt with accordingly. The old school dudes can be royal pricks out on jobs out here and the mentality is way different than what i worked with in NL. I was naive enough thinking it would be better. It is and it isnt.

Alot of the older generations say the same shit. Suffering is good for you because it makes you tough. Suffering is never good but because of the way the world currently works it is necessary often to be able to endure much to survive which i find quite regrettable. Not because i don't want people to grow and be strong but because i have a strong sense of justice and will never believe subpar treatment and abuse to be things that should be considered normal in any fashion.

Interesting also you mentioned how alot of people in Europe basically have a low threshhold to first world problems which is just pathetic. I experienced this first hand when my exes mother had to have the house rennovated (the whole neighborhood did this was all govt housing and everyone was bitching and complaining) they were going on about how they couldn't stay and my ex was having a meltdown about not being able to concentrate on his studies and was stressed from the "mess" lmao.

Meanwhile i stayed back and took it in stride, cooked for myself and showering in the portable showers they gave us and even having to crap in the hole were the toilet was since the new one wasn't even in....and the idiots that were working there that put in the portable bathrooms locked the one that was outside.

Firstworld problems :lol: :lol: :lol:

its literally the end of the world.

This sermon was exactly what I needed. I see suffering as essential yet not a consistent I want to live with.

Wise words HPC, as always you know what to say and when to say it.

It also depends upon what exactly a person views as suffering because a lot of the times a person can be completely fine physically and they can still interpret themselves to be suffering through some mental construct. It also depends upon the resourcefulness and Genetic Potential of a person also. For example, Indians are one of the top earners in the United States because they have a Genetic Potential (typically High Castes) for a High IQ and resourcefulness. They went to a foreign country and struggled, proving their worth to the Whites. If you compare them to African third world countries no matter how much they suffer they will not be able to achieve the same amount of prosperity the Whites have and nor should they be held to the same standards. The Japanese have been through extreme amounts of suffering through wars ,but because of their Genetic Potential they are now an extremely developed nation. It all depends upon the Genetic Potential of the Nation that goes through suffering. Another Example is Germany which went through enormous pain and suffering during WW1 and the Great Recession afterwards but still due to their inborn Genetic Potential and Adolf Hitlers organizational ability they rose to prominence again.

You can also take the example of Libya, Iran and Iraq before their leaders were assainated and their currency overtaken by the Jewish Central Bank. All of these people were extremely prosperous or on the road to prosperity until the Jews destroyed their countries. They can still become something if they get the central banks off their backs and appoint a dictator like Assad. It all depends upon what actions one takes in the end.

We can interpret the world anyway we like mentally that we are happy or suffering but nothing actually changes until we take physical action to change it. Action whether spiritual workings or physical action always trumps mentally thinking about things. A person who has ascended to the top through his own labour is much different than a trust fund baby or a scammer. Their character, beliefs and behavior is completely different and the difference is that the person who ascended to the top through his own labor had to go through hurdles and obstacles and prove his worth to himself. While the trust fund baby has never really struggled and his worth is delusional because he hasn't actually gone through trials and tribulations in reality.

I've been under the assumption that suffering while transformative to some and overbearing to others. Should be overcome through struggle.

Like Slyscorpion's Hitler quote(found in Dalton's as well word for word except using permanent). Those who wish to live let them fight and those who do not wish to fight in this World of Eternal Struggle do not deserve to live.

In other words the Gods are far from suffering. I think if they so much as suffered it would be a slap to their civilization. But healthy stressors i.e. eternal struggle for example progressive overload 5lbs on weight lifting. Pushing the envelope slowly and steadily learning the processes behind suffering and reducing it.

I think eventually a person pushes suffering away from them eliminates it. And then moves unto the Eternal Struggle.

Is it fair to state that suffering should be replaced with struggle. Not out of making life seem like a cosmic joke. But out of pushing the person past their limits.

In my personal opinion too many people kinda xtian it, doom and gloom mentality.

It made laugh when I read "Third world country" I mean why ppl. that we are suffering something... I think that sometimes the news and social media exagerate how we live. Not all countries in central america and caribbean are suffering. 🤣

Suffering is what will push us to get better, it's the spark that makes people think:"Maybe I should do what it takes to not suffer", that is good. Unfortunately many people who suffer see it as some kind of way to justify their inferior actions and attitude.

Personal Growth said:
Everybody is different. You get strong people that want to overcome suffering. And then again you get weak people that just give up and wallow. It's what type of spirit a person has,

Of course talking about third world countries or situations that are hopeless. Then they're stuck.

So you always need hope.

However it's been said people have become spoiled. The easier life becomes the more spoiled people become.

People that moan about useless things tend to have too much time on their hands and make up problems because that's what we need to be solving.

There can be no pleasure without pain because one wouldn't have a measure between the two if one only experienced the one.

Anyway the story of Buddha was that every person will suffer whatever his lot is.

The same pressures of the Earth are on two rocks. One turns into a diamond, and the other turns into coal.

When I was indoctrinated into xtianity and was proselytising. Someone replied to me that they cannot believe in this god I was preaching to them about. That if that god was so good and omnipotent. Nothing puts a greater strain upon their faith than the existence of all the utterly irrational suffering in the universe.

Then when I was practising my Satanic spirituality of aura cleaning and empowerment. I tuned into the pure and positive. I felt energised by the joy of breathing or walking on a bright morning and smelling the fresh air. Is it not worth all the suffering and effort which life implies?

Then people at work with their negativity and addiction to suffering started to make a bee line for me to attack my happiness.

Looking at it others negativity and suffering is actually a thought form on their backs feeding off that energy.

The enemy has a vortex of energy that sucks off all of that low vibrational negative and suffering energy.

So they try and pull others down to that level so they can feed off it because they cannot feed off the higher more positive frequencies. The enemy is stuck in the lower frequencies so they need people there to feed them, not above them.

So a person through detachment can be happy in so called difficult situations through relaxing in meditation and cleaning and empowering.

Problem is others will see on your face that you're really happy. And they will come to suck that happiness out of you.

Killjoys.

So I'm scared to show if I'm feeling joyful around colleagues. They have pretty much sucked that happiness out of me through attacking it.

So maybe keep control of the heightened energy levels and happy face around them negative psychic vampires.

Joy, energy and happiness is possible. In not too happy situations through detachment and meditation.

Fanboy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Dahaarkan said:

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

There is a positive and negative side to all things to keep them in balance --
to keep the Universe going. There are awful and terrible things that must happen, destructive deathly things, and there are good and miraculous things that must happen full of life and creative construction. It seems this would come to each randomly and it seems thus it should continue this way for eternity. This is not true. And this is the essence of Who I Am.

Dictated, from Him personally- 4/28/05

Nice quote. Happy that one day there will be more justice and a fairer world.

Until then we fight for it.

We have our purpose in our fight. There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way.

I'm not interested in chasing money, compliments or publicity. I want to fly under the radar and study, meditate and most importantly carry out spiritual warfare.

A more or less awake colleague was inviting me out to a protest. Now as a Spiritual Satanist I don't go on protests.

A small child protests when you're going to send him to bed. And you know what happens next. He's going to bed...,

My struggle is not a physical material fight. This war is a soul test and is fought in the higher planes of magic, energy, sounds and vibration.

I always said I know what's wrong with me. It's that I'm an introvert in that I always like to be seperate on the side lines.

But the introvert is the one to be. I am not shy. I am sociable and need to and like to talk.

But the power is inthe solitary. You have to be still to think and contemplate.

Too much noise keeps people at the animal level. A person needs quiet time to go inside and tap into their divine spirituality.

It's a spiritual war.

And we are the most valuable in this fight.

Hail our most Lovely, Mighty, High, Kind, Just...

Hail our most amazing Father Satan and most grateful to have Family of Demons and Demonesses.

I hope we have a new war schedule soon its getting a little too nutty here in Australia could do with giving these guys a left right good night I have jacked my repitions of final RTR to 28 and have started doing the curse Israel rtr also.

Personal Growth said:

So you always need hope.

The saying No Pain No Gain is true, but you can always improve. For example, there is a big difference between chopping wood with an axe and chopping wood with a chainsaw.

Aquarius said:
Suffering is what will push us to get better, it's the spark that makes people think:"Maybe I should do what it takes to not suffer", that is good. Unfortunately many people who suffer see it as some kind of way to justify their inferior actions and attitude.

That's the problem I wanted to address as well. If it wasn't for normies thinking that overcoming suffering and getting away from it, as oppose to going thru it everyday as a necessity, wasn't a "whitey thing" to do then a lot of these hoods in America would be turned into good to great neighborhoods because you would have down to earth people leading their communities for their own betterment. A little suffering/struggling isn't so bad and builds character but when it's exaggerated and looked at something to use as an excuse to be a scumbag like you mentioned then they'll just be in an never ending spiral of negativity in these places. One of many reasons why we need a radical cultural change. the culture promoted on tv and the rest of the mainstream is only poisoning the Gentile mind.

Master said:
Personal Growth said:

So you always need hope.

The saying No Pain No Gain is true, but you can always improve. For example, there is a big difference between chopping wood with an axe and chopping wood with a chainsaw.

Master, master, master of puppets is pulling the strings - "Metallica....,"

Oh yes and if you have an hour to chop down a tree you spend most of that time sharpening your axe.

As I said there must be hope. And if a person becomes too comfortable they may become lazy and unappreciative.

Yes it's good and necessary to struggle some.

Make lemonade with the lemons.

newbie40 said:
It made laugh when I read "Third world country" I mean why ppl. that we are suffering something... I think that sometimes the news and social media exaggerate how we live. Not all countries in central america and caribbean are suffering. 🤣

I agree, "Third World" in many ways means only that you don't have a 5G antenna every 100 meters. Most countries that are referred falsely as "Third World", aren't as nightmarish as people imagine. Places of high Islam concetration that is out of control, these can be really dangerous. The level of difficulty adjusts based on external circumstances and social norms, such as radical Islam.

However, that doesn't mean all people there see themselves as "victims" and "oppressed" as the media falsely claims. That's some made up dogshit by Western (((Media))) to devalue people from other places and give a false sense that everyone should be happy in jewish taken over Goyim Land because they have one model iPhone further but cannot exit their own house such as Australia.

They are certainly not more nightmarish than the worst place in London or any other big city, where crime is rampant and you can't go unattended or without running into danger. But people have kind of a confused imagination about this and think that some small scale phenomena that they are shown in TV is "All of the Third World".

Africa too, is developed and rapidly developing in many places. The whole "3rd world" situation is in many cases a marketing charity bogus scheme of the West, so the jews can steal donations from people who want to help financially. These generally involve the most remote areas where development is still lagging behind, but not everyone understands that this is not really the majority of a nation.

Another example is China, where in capital cities, can be parellel to any other Nation, in some cases even probably more technologically advanced [but in a bad way], yet people think somehow due to media that's around 20 years lagging behind. It's actually not the case. I had people go to Beijing and saying it's more technologically developed than Berlin in more than one ways.

There are many such places in the Mediterranean where people have it very difficult, such as Turkey, and in many other places, Eastern Europe, but somehow these people don't need help because they aren't "From the Third World".

People will also refer to the Bahamas or something as "Third World", but sell all their lot to literally go there for vacation. It's kind of weird.

The types of people in the West that many are thinking of and referring to, I think they just need a sense of purpose (that isn't communism or other jew shit) and teamwork skills. I know these days many don't know what it's like to be part of something bigger than themselves. I don't think people need to suffer in order to build endurance, strength, etc... they just need structure, guidance, support, and motivation. Working as part of a team would be very good for 1. providing purpose, 2. seeing beyond merely themselves and their own ego/needs, and learning to consider the needs of others. Working towards a joint goal together with others provides all of that, and would pluck people out of their turtle shells and small isolated worlds.

Someone who perseveres through their circumstances and rises out of their suffering was strong in the first place, and the suffering itself is not what made them strong. Going through suffering doesn't make you strong, resilient, or anything like that. The suffering itself is neutral. You're not building up your strength and toughness by stacking burdens and sorrows on yourself, and in fact this makes one weaker. Strength comes from the inside, and you either have it or you don't - otherwise everyone would be strong and react the same to suffering by overcoming it. Yet that's not the case. Not everyone is strong. And strong people inevitably have to end up protecting those who are weak and can't defend themselves or survive on their own.

Bears are the strongest animals and are a symbol of strength, and they're so strong that they can do everything and survive on their own. But if strength was the only name of the game then every animal would be a bear. There would be no group animals, and everyone would have to be strong enough to do everything themselves. We have society so that nobody has to do things alone. That's been the mentality of the West for so long, that we all have to be hardy, strong lone rangers and do everything ourselves. That's not being strong, that's being suicidal, and it's exactly why the jews prevail over people. There's many who are either too afraid, too stubborn, or too prideful to ask for help or lean on others for help. Society involves helping each other and working together, and if we don't accept help then what's the point of having a society? The lone ranger mentality needs to die because it's what keeps us enslaved, and ironically makes us weak while we tell ourselves we're strong. Yeah, you made it on your own, but for what? And why? All you prove is that you're good at being alone. You may as well live in the wilderness with that kind of mentality. It's good that you made it, but it's nothing to celebrate if you ask me. If anything it should be lamented (that you were forced to do things on your own) and avoided in the future if possible. Not needing others doesn't make you strong. Powering through your suffering doesn't make you strong. If you're able to do those things it's because you were strong all along, but it's because you did those things that you're weaker now than you were before.

Don't beg for suffering lest you get it. It's not a good thing, it's not an admirable thing. We've all suffered more than enough as it is. We suffered because we had no choice, and not because we wanted to or because it was good for us and our growth. In the future the mindset should be to work together with others so you don't have to suffer. And yes I understand why things are necessary the way they are now, and I'm not faulting anyone for their way of life, choices and experiences. I know the reasons why there is no unity in society anymore, and I don't blame anyone for using their strength to power through life alone. I just don't think it's wise to justify (and glorify) it to ourselves by adopting and promoting a belief that suffering makes us stronger when it doesn't. That kind of mentality will do us in.

I just made this analogy to Tabby when I was discussing it with her because she brought up how immune systems get stronger by being exposed and "suffering." I told her it's because the immune system is fighting and adapting rather than suffering. It would be suffering if your body was getting attacked by viruses while not being able to fight. Fighting =/= suffering. Fighting someone on the battlefield vs. getting captured and tortured in their dungeon. You can't fight back when you're suffering torture in the dungeon because you're tied up. The torture doesn't make you stronger. Enduring that torture and suffering like that makes you weaker.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and knowledge. Nosotros vivimos tuani en el tercerd mundo 😁

Personal Growth said:
Master said:
Personal Growth said:

So you always need hope.

Oh yes and if you have an hour to chop down a tree you spend most of that time sharpening your axe.

As I said there must be hope. And if a person becomes too comfortable they may become lazy and unappreciative.

Why the fuck are you offending me? I'm not saying to be lazy but with development work becomes easier and more comfortable.

Lemonade please.
schweppes-lemoande-150ml-can.jpg

Master said:
Personal Growth said:
Master said:

Why the fuck are you offending me? I'm not saying to be lazy but with development work becomes easier and more comfortable.

Lemonade please.
schweppes-lemoande-150ml-can.jpg

It's been said that when a person experiences negative emotions it's their own inner feelings being projected out.

People don't really know what others really think of them.

So no offence given and no offence taken. My Mein Bro.

Is that a lemonade for me...Cheers:).

Yes you sow what you reap so we sharpen the axe.

Cleaner soul and more powerful soul makes things work out more in your favour.

Word!!!🙏 You nailed it!!! This is what I needed to hear!🙏🔥 And probably one of THE! Most important messages
I have read on here. 💖 This was one of the most heartfelt!
much needed!! I have had struggles with depression grow up as a child And as an adult. And this is one of the most difficult problems problems with people. And one of the most important to pay attention to. If you wish to move one with your life., And grow spiritually. I needed to hear this!! Just the other day I got into an argument with my husband about our childhood and the pain that we suffered and went threw. And talking about our parents and how they tried to raise us. And the problems we had to put up with in school and being abused, verbally and mentally by xtains in our neighborhood and in the school system. Dealing with other children that were brought up mormon. AND! being singled out just because we felt different, And had our own way of looking at things. Being put down and punished just because..We are different !!?
from the rest..because we are who we are. And proud of it!! ..And still we are made to feel embarrassed and put to shame. And we are not alone. Lol!! Many people!! Have had to look back on the past and recognized the pain. And seeing it in the eyes of today's men, women and children. And we still cope with it in the present. Like it or not. When we don't and should not have to. Especially when you know your fucking smart enough to do anything you want to. And you know that your fucking beautiful!! From the inside out. 💖 And you know that you are capable of anything!!! And you have the intelligence to look into things and solve problems to begin with. 👹🍓 And it's all in you. And it's who we are. We are MASTERS OF OUR LIVES AND OUR SELVES!!!🔥 And we are the ones responsible for our pain and pleasures. If you seek you shall find!!!🐍🔥👹🙏 Hail Satan Lucifer!!! 💗

CandiceLee1313 said:
Word!!!🙏 You nailed it!!! This is what I needed to hear!🙏🔥 And probably one of THE! Most important messages
I have read on here. 💖 This was one of the most heartfelt!
much needed!! I have had struggles with depression grow up as a child And as an adult. And this is one of the most difficult problems problems with people. And one of the most important to pay attention to. If you wish to move one with your life., And grow spiritually. I needed to hear this!! Just the other day I got into an argument with my husband about our childhood and the pain that we suffered and went threw. And talking about our parents and how they tried to raise us. And the problems we had to put up with in school and being abused, verbally and mentally by xtains in our neighborhood and in the school system. Dealing with other children that were brought up mormon. AND! being singled out just because we felt different, And had our own way of looking at things. Being put down and punished just because..We are different !!?
from the rest..because we are who we are. And proud of it!! ..And still we are made to feel embarrassed and put to shame. And we are not alone. Lol!! Many people!! Have had to look back on the past and recognized the pain. And seeing it in the eyes of today's men, women and children. And we still cope with it in the present. Like it or not. When we don't and should not have to. Especially when you know your fucking smart enough to do anything you want to. And you know that your fucking beautiful!! From the inside out. 💖 And you know that you are capable of anything!!! And you have the intelligence to look into things and solve problems to begin with. 👹🍓 And it's all in you. And it's who we are. We are MASTERS OF OUR LIVES AND OUR SELVES!!!🔥 And we are the ones responsible for our pain and pleasures. If you seek you shall find!!!🐍🔥👹🙏 Hail Satan Lucifer!!! 💗

Our struggles and even the negative or morbid aspect of life, and when we overcome them, this is what decides what we are going to be. I am very glad to read that you have been building your resolve.

I've heard this saying on the topic of suffering.

"What you call suffering is the power of growth, evolution and development in it's purest, most unbiased form. Trees need the pressure of the winds to become strong and harder to break. Water pushes against gravity to reach the highest leaves, breaks through thick Earth to reach for water underground. Growth from baby to adulthood takes pain. Wisdom, learning and skills take "suffering" to turn into a perfected craft. If suffering doesn't exist, neither does growth. If growth and evolution don't "exist", "suffering" still does, and will force it to grow and evolve into something else anyway. Stagnation is allowing suffering to be untapped, undiscovered, and undefeated. Evolution is when you become suffering's champion, its scientist. There's a difference between suffering and misery, and they're not meant to be associated with one another. Suffering is neutral, Misery is not."

Kevin Hernandez said:
I've heard this saying on the topic of suffering.

"What you call suffering is the power of growth, evolution and development in it's purest, most unbiased form. Trees need the pressure of the winds to become strong and harder to break. Water pushes against gravity to reach the highest leaves, breaks through thick Earth to reach for water underground. Growth from baby to adulthood takes pain. Wisdom, learning and skills take "suffering" to turn into a perfected craft. If suffering doesn't exist, neither does growth. If growth and evolution don't "exist", "suffering" still does, and will force it to grow and evolve into something else anyway. Stagnation is allowing suffering to be untapped, undiscovered, and undefeated. Evolution is when you become suffering's champion, its scientist. There's a difference between suffering and misery, and they're not meant to be associated with one another. Suffering is neutral, Misery is not."

I disagree with that, and I already explored the semantics of it in my other comment. This is just another case of people getting their English vocabulary confused, as always. The word "suffering" is extremely poor word choice, and I have to wonder if it's deliberate confusion from the enemy. Nobody has to suffer in order to grow, and like I already said suffering leads to the opposite of growth. What is good for growth is healthy soil, nutrients, rainfall, love, physical touch, etc... torturing yourself makes you fall apart. Does a tree grow from suffering a storm, or does it get uprooted? That's good for rebirth of the forest perhaps, but not for the tree itself if we're focusing on the tree's growth specifically.

Keep in mind that the jews want us all to suffer. If it was good for us then they wouldn't want it. People can become strong without suffering. Just keep yourself healthy, take care of yourself, and build yourself up gradually. That's what we do with Yoga routines, meditations, and physically training our bodies. Are you suffering while you are doing any of these things? I think not. And yet you're getting stronger every day.

This idea that you have to suffer in order to grow is only destructive. It's on the same level of thinking that the xians use when they speak of physically striking their child to teach it a "lesson" (AKA don't defy me) and avoid "spoiling" the child. That certainly makes the child suffer, and yet the child is not stronger for it. The child is weaker.

I think there's also such a thing as too much endurance, to be honest. Too much patience. If you have no choice then it's one thing, but choosing to max out your patience is just masochism past a point and it doesn't do anything good for you. I believe there's a certain philosophical ideal threshold of endurance and/or patience. I don't know what this quantified threshold is, but I believe it's foolish to exceed it if you have the choice not to. An example would be marathon runners. Eventually that level of endurance results in injury which can be difficult to recover from.

newbie40 said:
It made laugh when I read "Third world country" I mean why ppl. that we are suffering something... I think that sometimes the news and social media exagerate how we live. Not all countries in central america and caribbean are suffering. 🤣

Yeah third world countries are utopias the hundreds of thousands of rats pouring into the west are actually all from first and second world countries. Because people aren't suffering in these places it's not like they are desperately trying to escape them or anything XD

It's not like these shitholes are the places where people living there think rape, theft and murder are just a normal part of day to day life and carry that over to infect western culture.

I'm seeing this repeating trend to trying to paint shithole countries and cultures in a positive light.

I don't have a lot of time but on the topic of the facebook meltdowns, and people having meltdowns in general over things like electricity or social media going out, this is not really a product of being sheltered but of addiction.

Social media, and much of virtual entertainment namely video games are engineered to be addictive and the meltdowns people have when they lose access to these even just temporarily are similar to how drug addicts will react if their drugs are suddenly taken away.

As for the attempt at passing third world countries as "not that bad" all I can say is XD. There are websites dedicated to posting and sharing videos of rape, torture and death for the entertainment of jews and psychopaths. I haven't really seen a man being flayed alive on camera from london? Or any western country for that matter.

What you hear a lot in such footage is language of the rat countries, and believe me there's more of such footage than you might think. But then none of you would know because you've no awareness of what you're attempting to discuss. Everyone who lives in such places desperately wants to escape for a reason.

I talk of suffering and you assume I'm talking about the time susie didn't go with you to the prom, or when you got bullied in highschool for being fat and weak. I'm talking about actual suffering, that gives you PTSD, that scars you for life and destroys you mentally and spiritually. There's no coming back from that and there's no way to grow from it.

Suffering is when you are raped, when a family member is murdered, when you lose everything you have or when you are brutalized in some way. Feeling sad or stressed is not suffering.

I'm making this post just as an apology for the dismissive and unacceptable tone of my previous posts. I've been extremely irritable lately. mb

Dahaarkan said:
As for the attempt at passing third world countries as "not that bad" all I can say is XD. There are websites dedicated to posting and sharing videos of rape, torture and death for the entertainment of jews and psychopaths. I haven't really seen a man being flayed alive on camera from london? Or any western country for that matter.

What you hear a lot in such footage is language of the rat countries, and believe me there's more of such footage than you might think. But then none of you would know because you've no awareness of what you're attempting to discuss.

You are the one not having awareness of the term that you used to falsely describe all these Nations in this way. I understand also the irritation but let me explain what the replies are about.

There are many big levels on the Nations which are broadly called "Third World". These aren't really the "Third World" that you describe. Many people use this wrongly. Third World used to even contain China up until not too long, and other Nations which are no more less advanced than many other smaller Nations.

When you say Third World, it is probably you that doesn't understand what you mean. Even China was called "Third World". China is not really by objective standards of living a "Third World" in many places. As far as small villages are concerned, like Russia it is humongous, and therefore lifestyle will differ from the mainland.

The same includes Lybia and many other countries that are actually quite developed. They aren't for example like Nigeria or Senegal. People even used "Third World" some decades ago to refer to India or even Russia.

The countries you describe being total shitholes that one cannot exist in and just gets killed, are real, but even in these countries we are talking about territories, as people tend to establish some sort of notion of existence there on their own. These are very few.

And these places where one can hardly exist, do already exist in many countries, which of course, largely in the West, happened due to forced migration caused by jews. The striking majority of people who want to come to the West, come out of these totally flat out insane places, which is exactly as you said, they get PTSD from.

Instead of however moving to other places within their own country, they are given carrots to move all across the oceans, to go into Malmo Sweden or something. Then they do Jihad or who knows what, which even in their Nation, might have been considered fringe. It's well known that when Somali influx was happening in Europe, they purposefully were emptying the prisons of Somalia, mixing them with random Somalis.

When Trump also went into the spiel of that they "aren't sending their best" and that they are emptying prisons and gangs, it is true. The types of bad apples in the West possibly far exceeds even what the local people are used to, quite a few coming from emptied prisons, terrorist organizations etc.

Even in Syria you don't get beheaded in broad daylight, or in many of these countries. The West because of jewish media puts selective attention to make things look like they are worse than they are. Israelis do the highest velocity crimes in the West, from National Treason to bankrupting a land, or bringing the worst trash of earth into the West.

Anyway, the "Third World" line was created by the Jews in the Media, to basically promote the idea that every country is bullshit except of the United States. It started from the Cold War, to kind of paint Nations that weren't allied with either side appear as being "in the stone age". Romania also has been wrongly called a "Third World Country". More below on the link.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/third-world.asp

As you can see above, Nigeria and Serbia are in the same list, dubbed "Third World", but they are literally worlds apart.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

So "Third World" is just another misdirection created by the enemy to have us hold sympathy for the "refugees" they pour into our countries, when really we shouldn't be handing any time to these foreigners at all. What do criminals have to be rescued from their country for other than to avoid punishment and continue causing upheaval?

Jews are freakishly good at misdirection games. Just makes me wonder what they haven't screwed around with at this point.

Different people have different connotations with words.

Some people see suffering as learning things the hard way and learning lessons in life, working hard to build things of lasting value, building strength and resilience, not having rich parents who pay their way through everything in life, starting from the bottom in life and working their way up, gaining valuable life experience and strengthening their character, exercising to improve the body and health. <--- Good suffering

Some people see it as only the negative, such as being repeatedly molested and beaten as a child, never having enough food to eat, and only other terrible things that can break a person. <--- Bad suffering, to be avoided and prevented at all costs

Lydia said:

Some people see suffering as learning things the hard way and learning lessons in life, working hard to build things of lasting value, building strength and resilience, not having rich parents who pay their way through everything in life, starting from the bottom in life and working their way up, gaining valuable life experience and strengthening their character, exercising to improve the body and health. <--- Good suffering

Some people see it as only the negative, such as being repeatedly molested and beaten as a child, never having enough food to eat, and only other terrible things that can break a person. <--- Bad suffering, to be avoided and prevented at all costs

Most people don't care about the dictionary definition of words which has always frustrated me. If we are going to speak the same language as a group of people then we should all agree on the meanings of words. Otherwise it just leads to endless confusion and misunderstandings ad infinitum. This is why I passionately resent and rebel against the currently spoken manifestation of the English language in society. People ought to know better, or at least take the time to check their chosen words to see if the meaning is really what they intend to say.

I don't believe that having rich parents and inheriting wealth makes someone weak or lesser than someone who was born into poverty and lifted themselves up. I don't believe that working one's way up out of poverty is what builds character either, and I think it's just something people tell themselves to feel better about it, similar to looking down on people with inherited wealth and rich parents. There's millions of people in poverty who stay stuck there, and the ones who build their way out of it aren't common - they are the success stories. If the success stories were so common then we wouldn't hear about it so much and applaud it as if it were some great achievement because it would just be the norm. We wouldn't worship underdog stories so much as a society as a fond collective wish or hope. Poverty doesn't build character. It only seems that way because a strong person with a strong soul made it look easy, and other people assumed their strength was built from overcoming the challenges faced in poverty. That's nonsense. It's all a matter of opportunities, not hard work. Hard work gets you nowhere in a jew society where the wealth game is rigged. You can't build it on your own without someone else giving you a hand, it just doesn't happen. That's where knowing people comes in handy. You can put all the work into self development, bettering yourself, learning skills, expanding vocabulary and knowledge, and more... but if an established person doesn't notice you and decide to give you a shot then you're still going to be working the 9-5 like everyone else. Your birth and your connections to other people are what determine your financial opportunities in life. Nepotism is the rule of society right now. Without other people you're dead in the water. That's why social skills are the most important, and why shy people would go extinct if not for others helping them. Gatekeepers own society, and they'll either let you in or they will leave you for dead.

I would never personally fault someone for inheriting wealth. I celebrate such a thing. They're not the ones who put me into poverty. I'm not better than them for surviving on my own with almost nothing. The only rich people I'm mad at are the jews because they didn't inherit anything, they stole it. They stole it from me and my people, and that wealth should rightfully be inherited by gentiles because we built it. The ones who are working hard yet remaining poor are the same ones who would be living in luxury if it wasn't for the jews stealing the fruits of their labor. They should hate them instead of hating on gentiles who happen to be rich and living the good life. I don't choose to think of them as spoiled brats or anything like plenty of other people do. I know what an enriched life leads to, and that kids who grow up with enrichment are much stronger, healthier, confident in themselves, and live more fulfilling lives. I have no problem admitting that a rich kid is stronger than me in a lot of ways, and my only leg up on them is my spirituality and soul advancement which is entirely thanks to the JoS. And since the knowledge of the JoS is freely available to any gentile, as soon as the rich kid finds it he/she will strip me of my advantage over them, and that's fine and I will celebrate that too.

If a rich kid is spoiled and squanders the opportunities granted by their inheritance then that's their own fault, and it's still not going to make me look down on them for being born rich. I believe parents should pass things down to their children. In this way they will one day inherit the same in a future life if their children and grandchildren bothered to keep and maintain what they were given.

Inheritance is very important, and too many people today don't inherit anything and get taught that they have to "work hard" for what they want in life or even just to survive. When actually they just need to meet people, and they can work regardless of if it's "hard" or not. It's a bullshit inherited mentality which is toxic in the long run, imo. Hardly anybody works in the fields, or with animals, or other tough demanding physical jobs anymore. Even the tough jobs have the luxury of power tools and equipment to make their life easier. So nobody should be talking about "hard work" anyway because almost no one knows what that is in the developed countries. You work for the day, you pay taxes to Israel, and then you get to eat. You're still in poverty, but it's easy. Escaping poverty is the hard part.

Believing rich people have a lesser quality and character than those of the lower classes is just a loser's mentality, and anyone who believes that should consider doing something about their sour grapes or else they will never be rich.

I guess I can't blame people for thinking this way. After all, the mass mind is quite retarded, and we're all bound to tap into the perceptions of it at some point or another. It's just that I find it petty and distasteful for people to think rich people can't do all the same things that poor people can such as strengthening their character, learning life lessons, engaging in strenuous physical activity, building themselves up, etc... It's as if there is this mental divide created in peoples' minds to separate "rich" from "human." I really hope that there won't be such terrible stigmas in the future regarding "poor people" and "rich people." It's an artificial war that is as unnecessary as pitting males against females.

I know that you were only trying to clear up confusion on both sides regarding the understanding of the word, and I see that for the helpful action that it is. I still however wanted to challenge the perception of the word because I see it as problematic and possibly dangerous to use it in this way, and it just doesn't feel right to me. This might be due to my experiences, but I also believe it has the potential to subconsciously impact people in a negative way by using words with a certain meaning in ways that are contrary to its meaning such as in this case. I also took the opportunity to challenge stigmas and perceptions of social classes at the same time.

I also hope this doesn't come across as putting words in your mouth. I realize you weren't specifically talking about rich people/poor people, and this is just something I personally wanted to talk about.

jrvan said:
Lydia said:

Most people don't care about the dictionary definition of words which has always frustrated me. If we are going to speak the same language as a group of people then we should all agree on the meanings of words. Otherwise it just leads to endless confusion and misunderstandings ad infinitum. This is why I passionately resent and rebel against the currently spoken manifestation of the English language in society. People ought to know better, or at least take the time to check their chosen words to see if the meaning is really what they intend to say.

That is impossible. The fact that we can all speak English, still I am thankful for, however. The fact it's a universal language, is a very good thing. People can understand one another. It's kind of easy to learn too. But it's very difficult to really have a common ground of communication that is 100% the same without becoming a literal philologist.

So long people understand one another, that's the whole aim. It also pays one back metaphorically to speak simply.

jrvan said:
Lydia said:

I don't believe that having rich parents and inheriting wealth makes someone weak or lesser than someone who was born into poverty and lifted themselves up. I don't believe that working one's way up out of poverty is what builds character either, and I think it's just something people tell themselves to feel better about it, similar to looking down on people with inherited wealth and rich parents. There's millions of people in poverty who stay stuck there, and the ones who build their way out of it aren't common - they are the success stories. If the success stories were so common then we wouldn't hear about it so much and applaud it as if it were some great achievement because it would just be the norm. We wouldn't worship underdog stories so much as a society as a fond collective wish or hope. Poverty doesn't build character. It only seems that way because a strong person with a strong soul made it look easy, and other people assumed their strength was built from overcoming the challenges faced in poverty. That's nonsense. It's all a matter of opportunities, not hard work. Hard work gets you nowhere in a jew society where the wealth game is rigged. You can't build it on your own without someone else giving you a hand, it just doesn't happen. That's where knowing people comes in handy. You can put all the work into self development, bettering yourself, learning skills, expanding vocabulary and knowledge, and more... but if an established person doesn't notice you and decide to give you a shot then you're still going to be working the 9-5 like everyone else. Your birth and your connections to other people are what determine your financial opportunities in life. Nepotism is the rule of society right now. Without other people you're dead in the water. That's why social skills are the most important, and why shy people would go extinct if not for others helping them. Gatekeepers own society, and they'll either let you in or they will leave you for dead.

I would never personally fault someone for inheriting wealth. I celebrate such a thing. They're not the ones who put me into poverty. I'm not better than them for surviving on my own with almost nothing. The only rich people I'm mad at are the jews because they didn't inherit anything, they stole it. They stole it from me and my people, and that wealth should rightfully be inherited by gentiles because we built it. The ones who are working hard yet remaining poor are the same ones who would be living in luxury if it wasn't for the jews stealing the fruits of their labor. They should hate them instead of hating on gentiles who happen to be rich and living the good life. I don't choose to think of them as spoiled brats or anything like plenty of other people do. I know what an enriched life leads to, and that kids who grow up with enrichment are much stronger, healthier, confident in themselves, and live more fulfilling lives. I have no problem admitting that a rich kid is stronger than me in a lot of ways, and my only leg up on them is my spirituality and soul advancement which is entirely thanks to the JoS. And since the knowledge of the JoS is freely available to any gentile, as soon as the rich kid finds it he/she will strip me of my advantage over them, and that's fine and I will celebrate that too.

If a rich kid is spoiled and squanders the opportunities granted by their inheritance then that's their own fault, and it's still not going to make me look down on them for being born rich. I believe parents should pass things down to their children. In this way they will one day inherit the same in a future life if their children and grandchildren bothered to keep and maintain what they were given.

Inheritance is very important, and too many people today don't inherit anything and get taught that they have to "work hard" for what they want in life or even just to survive. When actually they just need to meet people, and they can work regardless of if it's "hard" or not. It's a bullshit inherited mentality which is toxic in the long run, imo. Hardly anybody works in the fields, or with animals, or other tough demanding physical jobs anymore. Even the tough jobs have the luxury of power tools and equipment to make their life easier. So nobody should be talking about "hard work" anyway because almost no one knows what that is in the developed countries. You work for the day, you pay taxes to Israel, and then you get to eat. You're still in poverty, but it's easy. Escaping poverty is the hard part.

Believing rich people have a lesser quality and character than those of the lower classes is just a loser's mentality, and anyone who believes that should consider doing something about their sour grapes or else they will never be rich.

I guess I can't blame people for thinking this way. After all, the mass mind is quite retarded, and we're all bound to tap into the perceptions of it at some point or another. It's just that I find it petty and distasteful for people to think rich people can't do all the same things that poor people can such as strengthening their character, learning life lessons, engaging in strenuous physical activity, building themselves up, etc... It's as if there is this mental divide created in peoples' minds to separate "rich" from "human." I really hope that there won't be such terrible stigmas in the future regarding "poor people" and "rich people." It's an artificial war that is as unnecessary as pitting males against females.

I know that you were only trying to clear up confusion on both sides regarding the understanding of the word, and I see that for the helpful action that it is. I still however wanted to challenge the perception of the word because I see it as problematic and possibly dangerous to use it in this way, and it just doesn't feel right to me. This might be due to my experiences, but I also believe it has the potential to subconsciously impact people in a negative way by using words with a certain meaning in ways that are contrary to its meaning such as in this case. I also took the opportunity to challenge stigmas and perceptions of social classes at the same time.

I also hope this doesn't come across as putting words in your mouth. I realize you weren't specifically talking about rich people/poor people, and this is just something I personally wanted to talk about.

I disagree that the only evil wealthy people are the kikes. Like in every stratum of society, there are evil wealthy Gentiles too. The majority of them:
:arrow: are in the real estate industry, extorting people with extortionate lets and sales
:arrow: run marketing scams, or
:arrow: work as capitalistic businessmen exploiting workers for miserable wages, outsourcing jobs to cheaper countries, use the cheapest resources regardless of how proper or healthy are those, evade taxes and steal welfare funds from people who actually need it.

And they raise their children to perpetuate that nonsense.

I do agree that being refined by hardships depends on the quality of the person's soul and by luck, rather than being exclusively due to hard work. Hard work has its place and is necessary, but networking in this world is king. You many dolts who cannot even tie their own shoes and are completely unfit for life in many ways (alcoholics, smokers, other drugtards, disrespectful, selfish, and so on), yet they get a job because they know uncle Joe or whomever, while better qualified, more mature and smarter people don't even get called for an interview because a social parasite has taken their rightful place. Networking would not be all that bad at all if it was based on true meritocracy, rather than how good one person is at speaking and buttering other people up.

jrvan said:

I also believe that parents should do all they can for their children, and to inherit wealth would be a blessing. Instead of financially/materially successful parents making their children do everything for themselves. People should rise up, and have their children benefit from it, and they in turn benefit their own children, and continue the cycle, continuously having more and more to pass down with each generation. I myself have family who never helped their offspring and made them pay rent once they were done high school, instead of helping them build their future.

I was just writing in my previous comment how a lot of people see the differences.

Lydia said:
I myself have family who never helped their offspring and made them pay rent once they were done high school,
My gosh, stuff like this would appear on TV if it happened here in Italy, it's unheard of.

Bright Truth said:
Saturn gave me these hardness in a specific way for years. I was not an SS but understood where I go wrong and how can I be better.

I am of the opinion that Saturn teaches you by force through suffering. The same cannot be said perhaps with a hard aspect of Neptune on your ruler or Ascendant, which makes you completely lose your bearings, making you depressed for no specific reason. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm speaking considering only my personal experience.

Aquarius said:
Lydia said:
I myself have family who never helped their offspring and made them pay rent once they were done high school,
My gosh, stuff like this would appear on TV if it happened here in Italy, it's unheard of.

Cultural differences.

In the US, that is rather normal, as many people kick their kids out in the world's most developed economy [this was true in the previous decades] to find their own way. In the previous phases of the US economy, if you didn't live on your own while you could, you was probably just lazy. And this had actual facts in itself. But now the US economy and job market is not the same as in the 90's.

In the EU this would be considered a death sentence or the worst family relations. Because the economy was not like the American one. If you kick a person out in the EU, this could only work in the Northern countries, and you more than likely will have a child that will be hungry. In the EU you can also always return home, which is the reason many 40 year old NEET's do not activate themselves to live.

On the other side, in the US, if you kick your children out in an unsafe city after life has beaten them hard, there might not even be a safety net.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:
Lydia said:

Cultural differences.

In the US, that is rather normal, as many people kick their kids out in the world's most developed economy [this was true in the previous decades] to find their own way. In the previous phases of the US economy, if you didn't live on your own while you could, you was probably just lazy. And this had actual facts in itself. But now the US economy and job market is not the same as in the 90's.

In the EU this would be considered a death sentence or the worst family relations. Because the economy was not like the American one. If you kick a person out in the EU, this could only work in the Northern countries, and you more than likely will have a child that will be hungry. In the EU you can also always return home, which is the reason many 40 year old NEET's do not activate themselves to live.

On the other side, in the US, if you kick your children out in an unsafe city after life has beaten them hard, there might not even be a safety net.
Very true. In my case, I don't think my parents would do anything if I were to stay neeting for years, but I'm better than that lol

This is definitely not the time to kick your kids out though, as you said.

Asian families thrive because they stick together, they work for eachother and don't move out, good way to accumulate riches.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back