Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can a Jew reincarnate into a Gentile?

No, there is fundamental incompatibility at the soul level. Obviously, life masters like the Gods (not the enemy) can make it happen but they do not twist nature and cause overwhelming issues just because of a whim. So, they only do it extremely rarely. Only two examples are know today: Anton LaVey and an incessant, compulsive race-mixer that was reincarnated in the race that she so 'loved'.

There are sermons on reincarnation. Navigate to the JoS library and find them, so you can read them.

The Phantom Stranger said:
So basically how does reincarnation work? Can you change races? Do you even get to choose?
Why do we have to forget our past lives?

How does this entire afterlife thing work?
No, the Jews are not human, they have a different soul.
Race and sex are a thing of the soul, for example if you are a white boy you will reincarnate as a white boy.

Stormblood said:
No, there is fundamental incompatibility at the soul level. Obviously, life masters like the Gods (not the enemy) can make it happen but they do not twist nature and cause overwhelming issues just because of a whim. So, they only do it extremely rarely. Only two examples are know today: Anton LaVey and an incessant, compulsive race-mixer that was reincarnated in the race that she so 'loved'.

There are sermons on reincarnation. Navigate to the JoS library and find them, so you can read them.

Hey so yeah, could you post the links to those sermons? I'm having a little difficulty finding them.

Thanks in advance

The Phantom Stranger said:
Stormblood said:

Hey so yeah, could you post the links to those sermons? I'm having a little difficulty finding them.

Thanks in advance

Here's one:
The Afterlife and Reincarnation by HP HC

Then you can go to Satan's Library and read the whole "Dealing with Astral Entities" series.

And you could also read this from the Kabbalah Exposed website.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back