Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanic merch?

Big Dipper

In the dark. With the Pearls and the Sharks.
Im having kinda a hard time looking for accurate merch for an altar, I keep finding baphomet statues with the petagram pointing up for example, does anyone know where to find good merch? Of course everywhere i look the merch is usually crap.

I have never made an altar due to privacy reasons, but I always got the feeling that it's something very personal and unless it's a consumable like in incense or candles it's hand made stuff or things that you alter yourself to suit your needs. I too could never find anything of decent quality.

Big Dipper said:
Im having kinda a hard time looking for accurate merch for an altar, I keep finding baphomet statues with the petagram pointing up for example, does anyone know where to find good merch? Of course everywhere i look the merch is usually crap.

Be sure to remember that all props are just that, props, you need nothing other than your mind. In regards to purchasing satanic apparal I would recommend against it for a few reasons.

1. Satanic apparel sold by jews tends to have some dirty and filthy energy into it, as if the items themselves have been cursed.

2. Many "Satanic" items are very disrespectful to the gods due to corruption. For instance, circles, hebrew letters, and so on and so forth.

3. Reveal not my name nor my attributes for you do not know what those who are without will do

If you are still adament on purchasing these items then if you are in the U.S.A I would say to check out ETSY and try to find a specific seller without the jew bullshit. I would stay away from ones which make the items themselves as you don't know what the fuck items they used, nor what they infused during the process of creating the item.

If you're in other countries then I'm not too sure, perhaps allibaba would work if your country has import laws that allow things from china to come in. Ali-Express/Ali-baba are good for getting quality items from china for cheap prices. However, the wait time is atrocious, obviously.

I would avoid amazon or any online store which deals mainly with businesses, instead try to purchase from individuals, you have a much lesser chance of purchasing something filled with jewish energy from the kosher rituals these fucks love to do over Satanic Apparel that is sold in mainstream stores and shit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back