GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL FOOD SHORTAGES & INFLATION - [UPDATED 20 NOVEMBER 2021]

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Henu the Great

Re: Global Artificial Food Shortages

Post by Henu the Great »

Master wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:32 pm
Henu the Great wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:28 am
Master wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:32 pm
For now, we can't create general artificial intelligence. You can't replicate something you don't know. First we need to understand what we ourselves are composed of and how we function. We currently know very little about ourselves. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41599-020-0494-4
What part of concsiousness requires a soul do you not understand?
Tacit knowledge, please read this.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacit_knowledge
Humans create consciousness through procreation. To create consciousness with machinery would require to wire yourself up to a machine.
Master

Post by Master »

Henu the Great wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:36 am
Master wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:

Humans create consciousness through procreation. To create consciousness with machinery would require to wire yourself up to a machine.
What you say would be half biology and half technology. The goal is to understand this capability of biology and to see if it can be replicated artificially.
Master

Post by Master »

Stormblood wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:36 pm
Master wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:

Wikipedia... the worst source of information on the Internet. Also, irrelevant in this case.
This is not at all irrelevant, but it is exactly what machines lack in order to have consciousness. The link I provided to Henu explains in depth what tacit knowledge is.

In this link the author talks about tacit knowledge in a way related to artificial intelligence and explains the whole topic very well. We should not overestimate artificial because it is inferior from natural but you are underestimating it too much.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41599-020-0494-4
Jack

Re: GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL FOOD SHORTAGES & INFLATION - [UPDATED 13 Oct 2021]

Post by Jack »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:52 pm
I'll be sending the Food Chain Reaction News here, because this thread about this topic is already made

20-10-21

Wanted: 80,000 truck drivers to help fix the supply chain
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/10/19/econ ... index.html

White House has weighed tapping National Guard to address mounting supply chain backlog
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-AAPImgz

ECONOMIC TERRORISM: U.S. Treasury says store shelves will remain empty until everyone gets vaccinated for covid
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-10-20- ... nated.html

Beef and chicken set to become luxuries as inflation pushes food prices ever higher
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-10-19- ... es-up.html

Thanksgiving might be very different this year thanks to turkey shortages, higher food prices
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-10-20- ... rices.html
SCORCHED EARTH PT 1 and PT2
(V.V.IMP)

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/the-s ... -freedom//
(START PREPARING NOW!!!)
New Order - Here To Stay
"And J don't stand in line ,I ain't never had to wait. I'm the realest in this Game I ain't Never had to fake" - Ain't Nothing, Juicy J
Hail Satan!!!
Hail Adramelech!!!
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

Master wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:01 pm
Henu the Great wrote:
Master wrote:

What you say would be half biology and half technology. The goal is to understand this capability of biology and to see if it can be replicated artificially.
It cannot. You lack understanding of life and spirituality, which is why you keep posting other people's hypothesises which are easily debunked when one has sufficient knowledge about the universe.
Final RTR | Part 3 | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 15 August '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Samas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

Master wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:54 pm
Stormblood wrote:
Master wrote:

Wikipedia... the worst source of information on the Internet. Also, irrelevant in this case.
This is not at all irrelevant, but it is exactly what machines lack in order to have consciousness. The link I provided to Henu explains in depth what tacit knowledge is.

In this link the author talks about tacit knowledge in a way related to artificial intelligence and explains the whole topic very well. We should not overestimate artificial because it is inferior from natural but you are underestimating it too much.
Let rephrase my previous reply (it is not yet published). If artificial constructs could really achieve consciousness, do you think the enemy would bother downgrading human beings to the point of becoming Greys, which is their true objective? Do you think they would need a slave race at all? Wouldn't it just be faster to create endless 'conscious' robots and wipe out every human being directly, so they could have this planet now rather than in a few hundred more years and they wouldn't have spent the entire Age of Pisces and part of the Age of Aries grooming humanity? Would they even have bother creating the first Greys to be their slaves and the kikes?

Heil Satan!
Heil Samas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

Master wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:
Master wrote:

What you are after is foolish because it is dangerous.

Hopefully the day when you understand this comes sooner rather than later.
Master

Post by Master »

Henu the Great wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:37 am
Master wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:

Discovering this does not mean that we have to build it, of course we will not build it if we cannot have control over it.
Soul Wings

Post by Soul Wings »

This is bugging me so I'll put the info out there, as I think it's relevant to this. It's not factual information, just spiritual stuff. I had an extremely vivid dream about this when the pandemic first started. Particularly the fresh fruit and vegetable isles in the shopping centres were completely empty and barren save for some brown rotten scraps, everywhere I looked. I just stood there and stared at the shelves completely dumbfounded. In fact it was more of a nightmare than a dream, because I got a full view of the selfishness and desperation of human kind. People were fighting over kid's toys back when I was working at the start of the pandemic. I had hoped it was not a premonition... but it seems the impossible is possible.
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

Master wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:18 am
Henu the Great wrote:
Master wrote:

Discovering this does not mean that we have to build it, of course we will not build it if we cannot have control over it.
I don't know if you have read this yet, but please do so: Artificial Intelligence THEN WHAT HP Cobra 666

What will ultimately destroy humanity however is this: Artificial Intelligence. Many
people may laugh at my statements now, but lest we do warfare, RTR's and remove the
jewish influence from this world, this is exactly what is going to happen. This is coded in
all of their movies, which are expressions of the jewish soul.
----
Let's look into the following... How do we know such intelligence will not code it's own
code, for example? Or that it won't develop a new coding sequence that humans will lose
track of? Or that it won't amass data and form relations completely not understood for
humans? Or develop itself and hack into other systems and make them 'autonomous' too?
These are only a few thoughts. The haters of the human species always are over-
confident that all these problems can be solved by counter code for example, or counter
creations for such. Which is obvious bullshit. Maybe the AI will just be equally retarded,
or maybe it will self-destroy itself. Maybe, maybe...

"Humanity" doesn't even know what it's doing.
----
The jews are supposed to 'lead this revolution' into turning humanity into egoless, borgs.
Christianity is the first step, then politically wise this is the second step, and lastly, this
becomes a reality within a species and they become a borg. It's obvious that these human
hating aliens want to assimilate humanity in this massive borg mind, and create another
slave race.

Supposedly this 'tech advancement' has to happen so we can keep up with the unrealistic,
baby boomer, retarded jewish civilization we have already created, the problems of the
mind it has caused, the thirst for senseless (((power))) is has created, the endless alien
competition over life, unrealistic overpopulation of the planet, limited resources, sexual
problems of nerds that want to nail robots, people too bored in this retarded goyim life
they live that they want to live in the matrix or in some video game, the list goes on.
----
I am an avid lover of technology, but this is pure madness. This will certainly escalate out
of control with total certainty, because simply, we have alien invaders amongst our midst,
and many crazy nuthouse cases who would gladly watch the world burn. No amount of
military, no amount of 'censorship' and no amount of 'protection' can protect from this.

The amount of intelligence these 'self thinking' and 'self learning' AI's can amass, given
the storage may also increase indefinitely, may equally increase indefinitely. The
cavemen instincts of the incomplete creation of the jews will tempt them like a jewish
rotting whore to create this 'technology' to gain their so called 'superiority' and 'win their
war', but in the end, this will be their funeral wreath too. Humanity and these cockroaches
too will become equally and fully 'dependent' on this to begin with, and then from there it
will go. When it will become also fully autonomous (and any 'self' thinking being would
think that way) it will turn around and of course logically speaking, 'eliminate' or 'delete'
the source of it's 'restraint'. Ie, whatever that may be.

So long humanity is led by jews, it will be on a never-ending spiral towards destruction.
We can change this by spiritual warfare so that the upcoming Age will be actually better,
and without any such retarded concerns.

Nobody else will do this. Most people will laugh, until their laughter turns to tears of
blood with the things humanity will experience in the next 100 years if this sort of deal is
not stopped, halted, and turned into a different direction.

Lastly, yes, truly, it may not come from this direction. But knowing the enemy and their
psychotic behavior, it will definitely come from another. It's better that this mess is
cleaned so we can move on to better and brighter conversations instead...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e0nr95vsc5s2v ... 6.pdf?dl=1
Master

Post by Master »

Henu the Great wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:39 am
Master wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:18 am
Henu the Great wrote:

I don't know if you have read this yet, but please do so: Artificial Intelligence THEN WHAT HP Cobra 666

What will ultimately destroy humanity however is this: Artificial Intelligence. Many
people may laugh at my statements now, but lest we do warfare, RTR's and remove the
jewish influence from this world, this is exactly what is going to happen. This is coded in
all of their movies, which are expressions of the jewish soul.
----
Let's look into the following... How do we know such intelligence will not code it's own
code, for example? Or that it won't develop a new coding sequence that humans will lose
track of? Or that it won't amass data and form relations completely not understood for
humans? Or develop itself and hack into other systems and make them 'autonomous' too?
These are only a few thoughts. The haters of the human species always are over-
confident that all these problems can be solved by counter code for example, or counter
creations for such. Which is obvious bullshit. Maybe the AI will just be equally retarded,
or maybe it will self-destroy itself. Maybe, maybe...

"Humanity" doesn't even know what it's doing.
----
The jews are supposed to 'lead this revolution' into turning humanity into egoless, borgs.
Christianity is the first step, then politically wise this is the second step, and lastly, this
becomes a reality within a species and they become a borg. It's obvious that these human
hating aliens want to assimilate humanity in this massive borg mind, and create another
slave race.

Supposedly this 'tech advancement' has to happen so we can keep up with the unrealistic,
baby boomer, retarded jewish civilization we have already created, the problems of the
mind it has caused, the thirst for senseless (((power))) is has created, the endless alien
competition over life, unrealistic overpopulation of the planet, limited resources, sexual
problems of nerds that want to nail robots, people too bored in this retarded goyim life
they live that they want to live in the matrix or in some video game, the list goes on.
----
I am an avid lover of technology, but this is pure madness. This will certainly escalate out
of control with total certainty, because simply, we have alien invaders amongst our midst,
and many crazy nuthouse cases who would gladly watch the world burn. No amount of
military, no amount of 'censorship' and no amount of 'protection' can protect from this.

The amount of intelligence these 'self thinking' and 'self learning' AI's can amass, given
the storage may also increase indefinitely, may equally increase indefinitely. The
cavemen instincts of the incomplete creation of the jews will tempt them like a jewish
rotting whore to create this 'technology' to gain their so called 'superiority' and 'win their
war', but in the end, this will be their funeral wreath too. Humanity and these cockroaches
too will become equally and fully 'dependent' on this to begin with, and then from there it
will go. When it will become also fully autonomous (and any 'self' thinking being would
think that way) it will turn around and of course logically speaking, 'eliminate' or 'delete'
the source of it's 'restraint'. Ie, whatever that may be.

So long humanity is led by jews, it will be on a never-ending spiral towards destruction.
We can change this by spiritual warfare so that the upcoming Age will be actually better,
and without any such retarded concerns.

Nobody else will do this. Most people will laugh, until their laughter turns to tears of
blood with the things humanity will experience in the next 100 years if this sort of deal is
not stopped, halted, and turned into a different direction.

Lastly, yes, truly, it may not come from this direction. But knowing the enemy and their
psychotic behavior, it will definitely come from another. It's better that this mess is
cleaned so we can move on to better and brighter conversations instead...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e0nr95vsc5s2v ... 6.pdf?dl=1
I have read, thank you. As with anything else you have to be careful. Mankind has a lot of wisdom but in case the enemy tries to push it in a wrong and dangerous direction, you can be sure that we will stop him.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

People from Europe have been telling me price are starting to rise in many European countries, including for energy, water supply etc. This is actually happening and is reflecting on the price of food and other necessities.

Please engage in the rituals and after this open the Calendar and do a money working everyone.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Latest JoS Update: 6 Nov 2021
luis

Post by luis »

Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:07 am
People from Europe have been telling me price are starting to rise in many European countries, including for energy, water supply etc. This is actually happening and is reflecting on the price of food and other necessities.

Please engage in the rituals and after this open the Calendar and do a money working everyone.
In Italy electricity is up to 30% and gas up to 15%, it should have been more but the government used our tax money to help but you know it's always our money that they used...
throwaway88

Post by throwaway88 »

Are there any good upcoming dates for starting money workings? I'm always confused on if starting during a waxing moon means we should start on the first day of the new moon or any date in the cycle from new moon to full moon when the moon enters a beneficial sign, or just during a full moon in one of the signs? I did a sun square for money but used the taurus venus for a spiritual square instead. I'm assuming we should do one of the money spells from this pdf, the first one suggests when the moon enters Taurus/Leo/Saggitarius/Aquarius, so would november 11th when the moon enters Aquarius be a good starting date?
Thanks in advance.
Wotanwarrior

Post by Wotanwarrior »

Yes, things are getting difficult, a couple of months ago I started a money work for me and for another person I care a lot with the Fehu rune and my intention is to do it without interruption as I do with other essential works such as protection works.
Hail Father Satan and Mother Lilith!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarté!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Maat!
Hail Gomory!
Hail Horus!
Hail Camio!
Hail all the gods of duat!

Final RTR + Tetragramaton en español pintable gracias a Soaring Eagle 666
https://web.archive.org/web/20210607225 ... tlify.app/

HP. Hoodedcobra666

luis wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:17 am

In Italy electricity is up to 30% and gas up to 15%, it should have been more but the government used our tax money to help but you know it's always our money that they used...
At least they did "something". In some other places these are up like 40%.

If they used tax money, then of course, given also the "Co-Vid" loans, next year after this winter there will be even more financial issues going on. Add this to the unvaccinated, people forced to leave their jobs etc, the bullshit is building up.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
luis

Post by luis »

Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:51 pm
luis wrote:

If they used tax money, then of course, given also the "Co-Vid" loans, next year after this winter there will be even more financial issues going on. Add this to the unvaccinated, people forced to leave their jobs etc, the bullshit is building up.
Yes, they have been taking huge loans from the European Union and wasting them. There is too much corruption and if people open their eyes they could see there is always a jew behind that corruption. The government is led by the jew Mario Draghi (I posted the pic before and honestly, I don't want to see his scary face again, you obviously know who he is) and I don't think Italy is going to get better if these ugly aliens keep being in power. Hopefully, things will change. I'm lucky to be here, the God's do really take care of us, especially if we do put the work in with the rituals.
Markhor Goat

Post by Markhor Goat »

Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:51 pm
luis wrote:

After the liberalization of the market of electricity is double and the water got up to 60% (not certain on water but I"m nearby). So the prices skyrocketed considering the laughable minimum wage on economy that more than half of the country takes. I don't know about gas, but that too got up considerable of what I heard.
Nikois666

Post by Nikois666 »

Master wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:08 pm
Nikois666 wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:25 pm
Master wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:07 pm

I remember reading about Facebook shutting down it's AI program because it created it's own language and also changed the color of facebook from blue to red, it started making changes to the website on it's own.
Unrestricted AI with all the human senses[excluding the Kundalini] would be a powerful thing, more powerful than the humans at their current state[non-spiritual state/spiritually blind]. I would consider only a human with raised Kundalini to be as powerful as an AI with human senses[or more powerful than the AI].
For now I think only Satan and our Gods are the only beings we know who can be considered powerful than any AI who would have human like consciousness.

It seems like, movies like terminator are no joke but only propaganda to partly program the subconscious of the viewers into slowly believing that 'such scenarios are sci-fi and only happen in movies and tales, not in real life'.
Artificial Intelligence is powerful but it is inferior to Biology because its consciousness is artificial and therefore I think it cannot have soul and spiritual capabilities.

That is why the enemy also has borgs, that is to exploit the capabilities of biology as well.

I don't think we will need borgs as well, robots are more than enough. We are not fat and useless parasites. But life without technology would be too low and useless. People who don't understand what I'm saying need to understand the potential and capabilities of biology as well as technology.
Yeah, you are right. Though, I think an AI could surpass the nonspiritual, but biologically intelligent life on the physical. E.g. the present stage of human species, where a large number of population is unknown to spirituality or "real spirituality".

Pardon me for the late reply.
卐⛧"If you want to lead others, you need to lead yourself first"⛧卐

"Once a kike, always a kike. You can't unkike them. Show no mercy, because they have non for us."

"I know I ask too many questions and I know it can be annoying, but they help a hundred more like me. And so you helped a hundred more who are like me."

"To me, ignorance has it's own price."

"To create, you must destroy, and to destroy, you must create."
Some discipline is necessary
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Master

Post by Master »

Nikois666 wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:36 pm
Master wrote:
Nikois666 wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:25 pm

I remember reading about Facebook shutting down it's AI program because it created it's own language and also changed the color of facebook from blue to red, it started making changes to the website on it's own.
Unrestricted AI with all the human senses[excluding the Kundalini] would be a powerful thing, more powerful than the humans at their current state[non-spiritual state/spiritually blind]. I would consider only a human with raised Kundalini to be as powerful as an AI with human senses[or more powerful than the AI].
For now I think only Satan and our Gods are the only beings we know who can be considered powerful than any AI who would have human like consciousness.

It seems like, movies like terminator are no joke but only propaganda to partly program the subconscious of the viewers into slowly believing that 'such scenarios are sci-fi and only happen in movies and tales, not in real life'.
Artificial Intelligence is powerful but it is inferior to Biology because its consciousness is artificial and therefore I think it cannot have soul and spiritual capabilities.

That is why the enemy also has borgs, that is to exploit the capabilities of biology as well.

I don't think we will need borgs as well, robots are more than enough. We are not fat and useless parasites. But life without technology would be too low and useless. People who don't understand what I'm saying need to understand the potential and capabilities of biology as well as technology.
Yeah, you are right. Though, I think an AI could surpass the nonspiritual, but biologically intelligent life on the physical. E.g. the present stage of human species, where a large number of population is unknown to spirituality or "real spirituality".

I'm sure in some time we will command the TV vocally and it will be great but it will be even better when we command the TV with our minds.

I am laughing at something that the Americans have invented, they have created an infrared device for cars to check people if they are drunk and if they are then the device will not allow the car to start. It is very unfortunate that so many people have such an inferior will and awareness.
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Master wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:27 pm
Nikois666 wrote:
Master wrote:

I'm sure in some time we will command the TV vocally and it will be great but it will be even better when we command the TV with our minds.

I am laughing at something that the Americans have invented, they have created an infrared device for cars to check people if they are drunk and if they are then the device will not allow the car to start. It is very unfortunate that so many people have such an inferior will and awareness.
There most likely are. The tv remote in my house has vocal commands.
Master

Post by Master »

Aquarius wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:25 pm
Master wrote:
Nikois666 wrote:

Interesting. I also like infrared taps.
Master

Post by Master »

Aquarius wrote:
Master wrote:
Nikois666 wrote:

Bathrooms in Japan are more technologically advanced.
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Master wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:12 pm
Aquarius wrote:
Master wrote:

Yeah I know, that's cool, makes it so that you don't have to switch to the bidet :P
But I don't like the vocal commands on the TV, because in some tv's it's literally just listening you all the time and then giving you ads that are about what the tv heard you talking about.
Master

Post by Master »

Aquarius wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:48 pm
Master wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

Yeah I know, that's cool, makes it so that you don't have to switch to the bidet :P
But I don't like the vocal commands on the TV, because in some tv's it's literally just listening you all the time and then giving you ads that are about what the tv heard you talking about.
Indeed, excessive advertisements are annoying and there should be a possibility to disable this feature. The most problematic thing would be the invasion of privacy and therefore companies should be more ethical and fair.
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

Master wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Master wrote:

Meanwhile, arrogant countries such as Tiny Britain and the USA, which are supposed to be among the most civilised, don't even have a bidet, despite charging extortionate rent and sale prices.

Heil Satan!
Heil Samas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
Master

Post by Master »

Stormblood wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:20 pm
Master wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

Meanwhile, arrogant countries such as Tiny Britain and the USA, which are supposed to be among the most civilised, don't even have a bidet, despite charging extortionate rent and sale prices.
The reason for this is that the Japanese are very creative, manga being an example. Europe and the USA are the most powerful and developed in the world, especially Europe. Not that they are not creative, look at Italian cars, German cars, English cars and so on. They simply haven't put much effort into the subject matter.

The worrying thing for Whites is racial assimilation. Have you seen the news about Belarus? The evil rabbis who rule Russia, pushed communist Belarus to send hordes of migrants to Western Europe. Poland blocked these zombies and they reacted by attacking the Polish military, while the media is brainwashing by playing the role of the victim...the zombies are hungry, cold and so on.
Crystallized Mushroom

Post by Crystallized Mushroom »

Stormblood wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:12 am
Master wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Let rephrase my previous reply (it is not yet published). If artificial constructs could really achieve consciousness, do you think the enemy would bother downgrading human beings to the point of becoming Greys, which is their true objective? Do you think they would need a slave race at all? Wouldn't it just be faster to create endless 'conscious' robots and wipe out every human being directly, so they could have this planet now rather than in a few hundred more years and they wouldn't have spent the entire Age of Pisces and part of the Age of Aries grooming humanity? Would they even have bother creating the first Greys to be their slaves and the kikes?
i was wondering since they have infiltrator species that they made such as kikes gypsies and whatever they use on other planets why not just farm the infiltrator species on their own bitchtilian planets instead of attacking Gentiles Nordics and other species and races?
Larissa666

Re: GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL FOOD SHORTAGES & INFLATION - [UPDATED 6 NOVEMBER 2021]

Post by Larissa666 »

Looks like the inflation is here to stay. The media’s reporting of it suggests so.

First they were like: “there is no inflation, don’t panic”, then they were like: “there is inflation, but it’s not serious” and now they’re like: “why this inflation is actually good thing”.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to You, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Mνάσεσθαί τινά φαμι καὶ ἕτερον ἀμμέων

"I sleep great at night in awe and reverence of higher beings than me, and I sleep better knowing that if I grow I'll be able to protect others that are growing. I feel great knowing I have tried to conquer myself from yesterday, or to fight to resist to be turned into an NPC borg sheep." -HP HoodedCobra
BlackJackal

Post by BlackJackal »

https://twitter.com/mickmugsi123/status ... 0494324737

Video started going around internet where Biden is laughing at dumb goyim that believe the Climate Change scam after thinking there is nobody recording him.

Also:
https://twitter.com/589Society/status/1 ... 0960814085

You can just hear fear and anxiety in Klaus Schwabs voice when he talks about narrative for his Great Reset. :twisted: :lol:
Everyone just talking about doom&gloom like doomsayer Jack over here... Why not talk about how demoralized and afraid the enemy is instead? Sounds like they know they've lost and are just LARPing and enjoying with whatever limited time they have. :lol:
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Larissa666 wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:57 am
Looks like the inflation is here to stay. The media’s reporting of it suggests so.

First they were like: “there is no inflation, don’t panic”, then they were like: “there is inflation, but it’s not serious” and now they’re like: “why this inflation is actually good thing”.
It is and it might go upwards to something like 10 or even 30% in worst case scenario. Like everything destructive, they claim it's all fine and to not worry, yet the situation is dire.

On things like the Co-Vid, while the danger was low, they overhyped. That's jews in the media agency for you, trolling humanity all day long.

Inflation is a bigger longterm problem with possibly catastrophic outcomes for life if it goes past a point or is beyond control.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
HP. Hoodedcobra666

BlackJackal wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:46 pm

Video started going around internet where Biden is laughing at dumb goyim that believe the Climate Change scam after thinking there is nobody recording him.

Also:

You can just hear fear and anxiety in Klaus Schwabs voice when he talks about narrative for his Great Reset. :twisted: :lol:
Everyone just talking about doom&gloom like doomsayer Jack over here... Why not talk about how demoralized and afraid the enemy is instead? Sounds like they know they've lost and are just LARPing and enjoying with whatever limited time they have. :lol:
Their punishment has only just began, give it some time. What has happened by now with their exposure and punishment is literally nothing compared to what will come. They have fucked up so tremendously they literally have been attracting the fury of the Gods. Nothing has escaped in history when this was caused.

The RTR's are to be kept up at maximum force and the Gods will do the rest.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
SShiva_fr

Post by SShiva_fr »

Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:26 pm

Their punishment has only just began, give it some time. What has happened by now with their exposure and punishment is literally nothing compared to what will come. They have fucked up so tremendously they literally have been attracting the fury of the Gods. Nothing has escaped in history when this was caused.

The RTR's are to be kept up at maximum force and the Gods will do the rest.

I am SO looking forward to it. That blessed day !
THE punishment for these too many crimes against humanity.

I still wonder what the worst thing those damn batrachians could have done that wasn't known ?
I guess you can't reveal it
"To become a warrior, a healer and finally a teacher"

Make your own colored and scented candles for your rituals :
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64637

[email protected]
Master

Post by Master »

Crystallized Mushroom wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:55 am
Stormblood wrote:
Master wrote:

i was wondering since they have infiltrator species that they made such as kikes gypsies and whatever they use on other planets why not just farm the infiltrator species on their own bitchtilian planets instead of attacking Gentiles Nordics and other species and races?
To conquer and defeat others. However, their dominance is among the lowest and most evil there is.
Master

Post by Master »

Stormblood wrote:
Master wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

More than likely, the enemy also wants to enslave biological structures in order to exploit its abilities, i.e. the spiritual.

Do you know everything that is there and can be done naturally and artificially? Do you know all the forms of consciousness that can be there? Has the Infinite ended?

With the present knowledge, discoveries and understanding of Humanity, I cannot go any further on this subject.
Crystallized Mushroom

Master wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:31 pm
Stormblood wrote:

To conquer and defeat others. However, their dominance is among the lowest and most evil there is.
well that make sense though i wonder if there are other species races ethnicities and tribes like the greys and reptilians out there on other worlds would they go to war with reptilians and each other and are there infinite species like the reptilians but they wouldn't be reptilians just another evil parasitic species. i call reptilians bitchtilians
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

Stormblood wrote:
Master wrote:

Because the species they created are spiritually defective and not as good food as natural, divine species like ours. Also, because the more their dictator empire grows, the more space they need, which means new planets to conquer. And, finally, because they just hate everything that is pure, natural and good, and couldn't stand the Gods creating us as such.

Heil Satan!
Heil Samas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

A parasite can not benefit from creating another parasite to parasite off of.

Parasite has to have a proper host to parasite off of. This would also enable to get more living space.
Satnam666

Post by Satnam666 »

Thing is most are aware this is Biden, an others that are doing this.but what we need to do is shown the people it's the jews an globalist useful idiots fault, we need to meme an spread information,what's happening is similar to what communist did to the people,(oy vey what's a few goyims dieing for reptilian jew world order)global warming more like global jewing

Can't wait for the (communist globalist idiots) to get what they deserve

More RTR fule
Crystallized Mushroom

Stormblood wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:34 am
Stormblood wrote:

Because the species they created are spiritually defective and not as good food as natural, divine species like ours. Also, because the more their dictator empire grows, the more space they need, which means new planets to conquer. And, finally, because they just hate everything that is pure, natural and good, and couldn't stand the Gods creating us as such.
well that makes sense also its cool that we have the potential to be natural divine species thats awesome :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D also fuck the bitchtilian empire i hope other species destroy their empire they don't deserve to exist also my family told me that the bible torah quran doesn't hate nature cause of a verse that says god created without mistake but they missed the parts where its allows genocide and death for having a fucking relationship and orgasm
siatris666

Post by siatris666 »

will the economy crash after war with china?
I was, am now, and shall have no end.
-SATAN
HP. Hoodedcobra666

siatris666 wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:36 am
That is not there yet. For now, it will be a mix of :

1. Inflation
2. Artificial fake shortages, actual energy shortages
3. Shortages of human labor force due to bullshit Co-Vid fake shit laws and prohibitions
4. Internal disarray because of the above factors.

War with China is not for now, but might be a final card they might wanna pull up in the future in case nothing else works. But they will make sure to have set up the United States for total failure before they will even try to begin such a war.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
BrightSpace666

Post by BrightSpace666 »

Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:58 am
siatris666 wrote:

1. Inflation
3. Shortages of human labor force due to bullshit Co-Vid fake shit laws and prohibitions

War with China is not for now, but might be a final card they might wanna pull up in the future in case nothing else works. But they will make sure to have set up the United States for total failure before they will even try to begin such a war.
Are there any social problems associated with them? The current situation caused by the epidemic is not surprising. How much longer are they going to drag this CoVID out? How much longer can this unjustifiable closure to the epidemic, this systematic vaccination paradigm, this economic collapse, this bankruptcy, be tolerated. How much longer will this go on?

They require a lot of patience and perseverance. I didn't think it would come to this, that they would deliberately go viral to promote their agenda.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

BrightSpace666 wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:37 pm
siatris666 wrote:

1. Inflation

Are there any social problems associated with them? The current situation caused by the epidemic is not surprising. How much longer are they going to drag this CoVID out? How much longer can this unjustifiable closure to the epidemic, this systematic vaccination paradigm, this economic collapse, this bankruptcy, be tolerated. How much longer will this go on?

They require a lot of patience and perseverance. I didn't think it would come to this, that they would deliberately go viral to promote their agenda.
They have gambled it for now now as most people haven't been reacting. They hope this will continue until 2030 where this ends with everyone in a pod, living a dystopia kind of nightmare. They have openly explained how this is envisioned by them.

They don't hide it either that they plan to perpetuate the "Co-Vid" situation indefinitely, if they are left to their own, and no, they will not want to declare this an actual endemic illness, or even if they do, they will insist on the insanity with the booster shots. Two years later the hype is being kept alive by the jewish media and the jewish governments, despite of any logical facts.

Generally, this should not hold forever, but we are faced with at least 2 more difficult years. That, granted people might react and/or the situation becoming unbearable, all things considered.

If people do not react or take this seriously, and keep lining for more and more boosters, giving their freedoms away more and more, the enemy might pass this as the "new normal", from where reversing back to normal lifestyle might be impossible.

If people keep caving in to their demands, destruction will be the only final outcome. We need to be mentally prepared and prepare for a long battle here. I wish I could bring other news but that's the reality. Not all places will be affected equally. 2 years in into this whole mess, and no logic has been applied anywhere, in fact, insanity is ruling still.

This rule of insanity and nonsense will be really rivalled against strongly after planetary changes in mid-late 2023, where it will be difficult to maintain all this QR slave creating measures. Until then however, the situation is really tight and the enemy appears to be trying to take full advantage of this to try to reform society as much as they can.

We need to be patient and do our best to live through this, as a first. This is essentially a war against people, and it's going to be longterm, it's not a solitary situation that will just vanish instantly. There will be a series of attacks.

I am sorry to bring these types of news but it is what it is. The upcoming years will not be like the previous ones, nor as carefree or harassment free. That does not mean however that anyone who is strong, works, and does their spiritual duties, won't be fine in this decade or the next one. It just means that there will be more external pressures against humanity from all sides, pressures that people will have to adapt and react against.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
BrightSpace666

Post by BrightSpace666 »

Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:51 pm
BrightSpace666 wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:37 pm

1. Inflation

Generally, this should not hold forever, but we are faced with at least 2 more difficult years. That, granted people might react and/or the situation becoming unbearable, all things considered.

If people do not react or take this seriously, and keep lining for more and more boosters, giving their freedoms away more and more, the enemy might pass this as the "new normal", from where reversing back to normal lifestyle might be impossible.

If people keep caving in to their demands, destruction will be the only final outcome. We need to be mentally prepared and prepare for a long battle here. I wish I could bring other news but that's the reality. Not all places will be affected equally. 2 years in into this whole mess, and no logic has been applied anywhere, in fact, insanity is ruling still.

This rule of insanity and nonsense will be really rivalled against strongly after planetary changes in mid-late 2023, where it will be difficult to maintain all this QR slave creating measures. Until then however, the situation is really tight and the enemy appears to be trying to take full advantage of this to try to reform society as much as they can.

We need to be patient and do our best to live through this, as a first. This is essentially a war against people, and it's going to be longterm, it's not a solitary situation that will just vanish instantly. There will be a series of attacks.

I am sorry to bring these types of news but it is what it is. The upcoming years will not be like the previous ones, nor as carefree or harassment free. That does not mean however that anyone who is strong, works, and does their spiritual duties, won't be fine in this decade or the next one. It just means that there will be more external pressures against humanity from all sides, pressures that people will have to adapt and react against.
Indeed, in these few years, can we expect the 45th wave of the coronavirus and the 19th vaccine dose? Joke. Unfortunately, as far as CoVId is concerned, there is no good news. They'll keep doing this as long as they can. Their agenda continues. They will keep spreading disinformation about the virus as long as they can. As you wrote, indeed, the first two doses of vaccine are preparatory to the administration of the other doses. By then, one is used to having to repeat the vaccine. Not caring about the side effects of the vaccine, they just keep getting it because oy veyyyyyyyyyy, the only solution to the virus is the vaccine. (no)

They have created a social situation that, if this continues, we will have a difficult future in this respect. As long as there are people who hold on to the mentality to the very end that vaccination is the only solution, this will continue. With this attitude and mentality, they are a danger not only to themselves but also to their fellow human beings. Perseverance and patience is what is extremely important in these situations.

It will continue until people get bored and start protesting against this agenda. When they can no longer lie, the truth will prevail and this unpleasant situation will end. As long as this paradigm continues, nothing can be done :/. Simply lack of knowledge, lack of understanding is a very big mistake in this situation. We must see things through, we must not believe everything about CoVid and vaccines without experience and understanding.