Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

In what way can I do the Reverse Torah Ritual (rtr) with no printer for easier way

Vicious Lord Satan

Can the RTR be done using pen or marker???
I got attack by enemy last night in a dream maybe cuz I'm too into Spiritual Satanism and becoz I meditate in progress to achieve advance spiritual...fuck I never forget that dream and think about it all day and keeps on bothering me...as I am a beginner please help me with this... I'm serious about what the Jews have done to me to stop me from meditating and I'm ready to return curses if anyone here to guide me...
(as I'm from India please excuse me with my English if there's any mistake)

Hail Satan!!!

Vicious Lord Satan said:
I got attack by enemy last night in a dream maybe cuz I'm too into Spiritual Satanism and becoz I meditate in progress to achieve advance spiritual...fuck I never forget that dream and think about it all day and keeps on bothering me...as I am a beginner please help me with this... I'm serious about what the Jews have done to me to stop me from meditating and I'm ready to return curses if anyone here to guide me...

Hail Satan!!!

https://evilgoy.com/RTRS/A/index.html
https://www.satanslibrary.org/tspaintable.html

Vicious Lord Satan said:

If you are getting attacked in your dream, you need to strengthen your AOP. You can return the curses on your own if you are confident with your thoughts and sending energy, otherwise, ask Satan for help.

Don't worry about these dreams, they are just nonsense, but if it was bad enough, then you have to increase your AOP to prevent this.

Vicious Lord Satan said:

Hail Satan!!!
Did you dedicate?
Also, you just need to vibrate the rtr (reversing it) and with mouse delete the letters then (as it says in the links of RTRs)

Vicious Lord Satan said:

Hail Satan!!!
You can also download a program / application like Paint to erase letters.
Then remember to delete the file (I think it is important as it corresponds to burning / burying / deleting the sheet of paper on which the RTR was made).

Vicious Lord Satan said:

Hail Satan!!!
check our RTR schedule link. there you will see the RTR's including the fRTRs. Those are paintable digitally meaning you can erase the jewish letters with your mouse or your finger if you are using your phone screen.

You can use the picture of the RTR on the computer. So you can see what all the words are and you know what to do. And you don't need to cross out anything, you can just imagine that they are being erased.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back